It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

springtoiffel: where do you guys see a new weekly sale? I can only see the Jazz Jackrabbit (and so on) games and the other list with Shadowrun, Oddworld, Larry a.s.o.
Grargar: https://www.gog.com/promo/20171204_weekly_promo
thanks !
springtoiffel: ...
It has also its own box on the main page (screenshot attached). By the way, the sale's date seems to be corrected - there is no longer "8 days remaining", so it's scheduled with the end of Monday, as any other Weekly Sale.
Attachments:
ciemnogrodzianin: It has also its own box on the main page (screenshot attached). By the way, the sale's date seems to be corrected - there is no longer "8 days remaining", so it's scheduled with the end of Monday, as any other Weekly Sale.
still not showing on my main page :-/ but Grargars link worked, so nevermind.
eiii: As we got a new weekly sale today this probably won't happen. Maybe next week...
And it will probably last for 7 days only since the Steam one starts on 21st. Was hoping for more days tbh.
ciemnogrodzianin: It has also its own box on the main page (screenshot attached). By the way, the sale's date seems to be corrected - there is no longer "8 days remaining", so it's scheduled with the end of Monday, as any other Weekly Sale.
Only the timer on the main page is "corrected" so to speak, but the promo page and even the announcement have the sale going deep into Tuesday.
ciemnogrodzianin: Oh, the Weekly Sale appeared earlier this week...
And it's quite short list. And please note also it's scheduled for 8 days. It may support my scenario - Winter Sale is starting next Tuesday, December 12th.
Mafwek: I think you are right, it's quite unlikely that there will be both weekly and Winter Sale.
OK, so the current guess for the upcoming "Winter Sale" is Tuesday, December 12th, and it will probably last about 1 week, right? Correct me if I'm wrong about that.
Mafwek: I think you are right, it's quite unlikely that there will be both weekly and Winter Sale.
badon: OK, so the current guess for the upcoming "Winter Sale" is Tuesday, December 12th, and it will probably last about 1 week, right? Correct me if I'm wrong about that.
My current guess (based on other forum posts) is that it starts 12th and ends 26th, because Slitherine promo lasts till that. Also, Winter Sale was never only 7 days long, it was usually around 14 days.
badon: OK, so the current guess for the upcoming "Winter Sale" is Tuesday, December 12th, and it will probably last about 1 week, right? Correct me if I'm wrong about that.
I think it's the most probable scenario.

Mafwek: My current guess (based on other forum posts) is that it starts 12th and ends 26th, because Slitherine promo lasts till that. Also, Winter Sale was never only 7 days long, it was usually around 14 days.
Last year it was only one week. And all new sales are now one week long (check the history). I believe it's a new format and I can see some serious business reasons behind that. There will be no longer 2-week sales on GOG, IMO.
ciemnogrodzianin: I think it's the most probable scenario.

Mafwek: My current guess (based on other forum posts) is that it starts 12th and ends 26th, because Slitherine promo lasts till that. Also, Winter Sale was never only 7 days long, it was usually around 14 days.
ciemnogrodzianin: Last year it was only one week. And all new sales are now one week long (check the history). I believe it's a new format and I can see some serious business reasons behind that. There will be no longer 2-week sales on GOG, IMO.
Interesting, but Slitherine promo is still 20+ days. I have a hunch that we at least might get Goodbye 2017 sale if not 2 weeks long Winter Sale.
ciemnogrodzianin: Last year it was only one week. And all new sales are now one week long (check the history). I believe it's a new format and I can see some serious business reasons behind that. There will be no longer 2-week sales on GOG, IMO.
Also, according to history, Summer Sale WAS two weeks;-)
Post edited December 06, 2017 by Mafwek
Oh, well, perhaps... :) You're right.

But still I think that GOG will close the sale after 1 week. Steam Winter Sale is starting December 21 and I don't think GOG wants to overlap. Perhaps they'll open GOG Connect window again andin such case parallel sales are against GOG.

And I'd also expect some kind of New Year sale just after closing the Steam one.
If I were GOG I would start Winter Sale today to both keep it short (~10d) and cover two weekends.

But they are probably lazy corpo-people, who want to go home, have a weekend, then come back and they won't even start on Monday, but rather Tuesday to make some additional preparations and double check everything (:
No Weekly Sale announced today?... :)
ciemnogrodzianin: No Weekly Sale announced today?... :)
I'm here, just waiting around for something to happen. ;)
Yeah, Winter Sale is probably just around the corner
Sale?!

Christmas presents for me!