It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Mortius1:
I mean the issue with container ships backing up at the ports. I've heard that some of the inventory businesses are intending to sell over the holiday season may not actually make it until next year, so there aren't likely to be as many deals this year and people might look for alternate gift ideas. I don't really buy new stuff so I have no idea what is actually happening in stores or what posesses people to buy so much stuff.
I believe this Friday will be the Black Friday Sale XD
I feel like it's gonna be like a Cyber Monday start, what with he end of the pre-Black Friday being Monday.
removed
Post edited November 29, 2021 by DD & Ji Ji
high rated
Winter Sale in previous years:
2020 Winter Sale - - - - - 16 Dec - 04 Jan
2019 Winter Sale - - - - - 11 Dec - 2 Jan
2018 Winter Sale - - - - - 13 Dec - 3 Jan
2017 Winter Sale - - - - - 12-26 Dec
2016 Goodbuy 2016 Sale - - - - - 22-24 Dec
2016 Monstrous Winter Sale - - - - - 1-8 Dec
2015 Winter Sale - - - - - 2-12 Dec
2014 Winter Sale - - - - - 4-13 Dec
2013 Winter Sale - - - - - 12-28 Dec
2012 Winter Sale - - - - - 12 Dec - 2 Jan
2011 Holiday Sale - - - - - 12 Dec - 2 Jan
2010 Holiday Sale - - - - - 14 Dec - 3 Jan
2009 Holiday Sale - - - - - 21 Dec - 3 Jan
high rated
The Techland promo banner that was briefly up advertised 'more deals incoming December 9' and the new SSI releases are discounted until December 30th. At 3 weeks, we may have potential start and end dates for the Winter Sale.
https://www.gog.com/forum/general/vague_signs_that_a_game_might_be_released_here_not_even_unofficial_confirmations/post527
https://www.gog.com/forum/general/rediscover_3_classic_games_from_forthright_entertainment_08e01
Current Flash Deal is 72 hours instead normal Monday´s 48h, any news for Thursday perhaps?
So it looks we've got a few different reasons to expect Thursday, December 9th is the date.
ciemnogrodzianin: So it looks we've got a few different reasons to expect Thursday, December 9th is the date.
You mean the winter sale will start on thursday ?
Edit: Nevermind
Post edited December 09, 2021 by erbello
DD & Ji Ji: You mean the winter sale will start on thursday ?
Exactly.
DD & Ji Ji: You mean the winter sale will start on thursday ?
ciemnogrodzianin: Exactly.
I don't know, with the Weekly Sale ending Monday I'm thinking it might be next week and there will be a focused publisher thingy on Thursday.
joveian: ...
Yes, it makes sense. Perhaps even more as it's still a lot of time to Christmas...
Let's check if there will be a new Midweek Sale tomorrow.
Or maybe a Pre-Christmas Sale, Santa´s warm-up.
I don't get it.
There's no big sale, it's fine, joveian was right.
But where's the event announced by GOG? They've said there will be more Techland deals coming today. Call of Juarez: Gunslinger is now free on Steam (!) and on GOG I can't even see new discounts...
Attachments: