It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

No sale still...
BeatriceElysia: No sale still...
It looks like muntdefems may be right:

muntdefems: I insist: it will start at 2PM UTC, i.e. in less than 3 hours. :)
Let's check the page in one hour.
And here it is - Black Friday Sale :D
Midnight_Wolf: EA Origin started their Black Friday sales yesterday.

Steam store front does not have the Monday "100's of games on sale this week" sales box, and whenever that happens, you know that a big sale is coming on the Tuesday.

Nobody cares about Ubisoft Uplay, so we will skip that one...

If GOG sales don't start today, they are the only ones late to the party.
BeatriceElysia: Are't steam sale starting next day? Gog sale is definitely today...
Steam sales always start on a Tuesday or Thursday, but never a Wednesday.
muntdefems: I insist: it will start at 2PM UTC, i.e. in less than 3 hours. :)
ciemnogrodzianin: Let's check the page in one hour.
And here it is. :P
Last 3 years GOG started their Winter Sale in first days of December (1st, 2nd, 4th).

Considering late Black Friday Sale, I suppose this year we may expect scenario similar to 2012-2013, when Winter Sale was started on December 12th.

And Steam Winter Sale is starting December 21, 2017, which makes the following scenario even more probable:

GOG Winter Sale 2017 is planned for December 12-19*.

* just my guess ;)
ciemnogrodzianin: Last 3 years GOG started their Winter Sale in first days of December (1st, 2nd, 4th).

Considering late Black Friday Sale, I suppose this year we may expect scenario similar to 2012-2013, when Winter Sale was started on December 12th.

And Steam Winter Sale is starting December 21, 2017, which makes the following scenario even more probable:

* just my guess ;)
Just one week?
samuraigaiden: Just one week?
There are no daily updates in big sales recently - only flat discounts during the whole sale period, so I think it will be one week for sure (possibly extended by nothing more than 2-3 days of second weekend or sth). Two weeks make sense if something happens/changes during the sale (like collecting XP points, announcing new bundles and some freebies). For current sale scheme 2 weeks makes no sense or I'd even say it would be anti-sale.
ciemnogrodzianin: Last 3 years GOG started their Winter Sale in first days of December (1st, 2nd, 4th).

* just my guess ;)
My guess is from 4-18th December, 2 weeks of Winter DRM-free goodies. :)
PainOfSalvation: My guess is from 4-18th December, 2 weeks of Winter DRM-free goodies. :)
As we got a new weekly sale today this probably won't happen. Maybe next week...
eiii: As we got a new weekly sale today this probably won't happen. Maybe next week...
Oh, the Weekly Sale appeared earlier this week...
And it's quite short list. And please note also it's scheduled for 8 days. It may support my scenario - Winter Sale is starting next Tuesday, December 12th.
ciemnogrodzianin: ...
The weekly sale is very strange, so maybe we can lump it with the other multitude of GOG quirks.

I just noticed your avatar, and it's great. It's probably due to my love for stylized aesthetics.
eiii: As we got a new weekly sale today this probably won't happen. Maybe next week...
ciemnogrodzianin: Oh, the Weekly Sale appeared earlier this week...
And it's quite short list. And please note also it's scheduled for 8 days. It may support my scenario - Winter Sale is starting next Tuesday, December 12th.
I think you are right, it's quite unlikely that there will be both weekly and Winter Sale.
ciemnogrodzianin: Oh, the Weekly Sale appeared earlier this week...
Mafwek: I think you are right, it's quite unlikely that there will be both weekly and Winter Sale.
where do you guys see a new weekly sale? I can only see the Jazz Jackrabbit (and so on) games and the other list with Shadowrun, Oddworld, Larry a.s.o.
springtoiffel: where do you guys see a new weekly sale? I can only see the Jazz Jackrabbit (and so on) games and the other list with Shadowrun, Oddworld, Larry a.s.o.
https://www.gog.com/promo/20171204_weekly_promo