It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Talking about flash deals I wonder if Dragon Age will be on deals this time as I missed that 85% off discount for 1 hour on it this January (that was not actually a flash deal but you know).
A lot of hopes here. For some reason I suppose most of us is going to find a disappointment today.
I hope we can have GOG Connect in this promo.
kbnrylaec: I hope we can have GOG Connect in this promo.
I'm afraid GOG Connect is dead :(
You can blame Platform Integrations in Galaxy.
Yes! I miss this. I know it all depends on the game company whatever their game appear on it or not, but I feel like it hasn't been used in years.
erbello: I'm afraid GOG Connect is dead :(
You can blame Platform Integrations in Galaxy.
Gog-Connect is not dead.

Its just, that giving away free games as a developer (which is how GOG-Connect works) is not very popular. Therefore there have to be incentives (financial or promotional) for the developers to actvate GOG-connect, which is why it happens not very often.

It isn't some techy features which lacks support, but just an advertisment-tool which costs money, every time you'll use it.
Regarding Gog connect:

Take a look in this thread: https://www.gog.com/forum/general/gog_connect_is_it_dead/page1

In Post #15 Gog Stuff member "SmollestLight" told that: "GOG Connect offers were time-limited and are no longer supported. Instead, we invite you to try GOG GALAXY where you can connect various platforms to create your ultimate games library :)"

Sure, hope dies last & one could always speculate - but for me, they made it pretty clear. :-)

Hope, this helps. :-)
30 minutes left till the summer sale. Hoping for some good discounts. And new releases.
Post edited June 07, 2021 by idbeholdME
idbeholdME: 30 minutes left till the summer sale. Hoping for some good discounts. And new releases.
Is that confirmed? I hope it's today.

Got several things targeted from my wishlist, and will pick up those up unless the discount is like really bad. Edge of Eternity releases tomorrow on GOG, and I'll be picking that up also.
idbeholdME: 30 minutes left till the summer sale. Hoping for some good discounts. And new releases.
TomNuke: Is that confirmed? I hope it's today.
Everything points to it. There's been no weekend sale to prevent overlap and it's already a week overdue compared to last year.
Looks like another weekly sale to me.
TomNuke: Is that confirmed? I hope it's today.
idbeholdME: Everything points to it. There's been no weekend sale to prevent overlap and it's already a week overdue compared to last year.
Nothing, Weekly Sale.
Nope, no summer sale.
Post edited June 07, 2021 by RPGler
rip
Welp...

https://www.gog.com/forum/general/weekly_sale_games_perfect_for_a_summer_warmup_up_to_80_off_92798

No idea what they're doing with Summer Sale this year then...