It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

pkk234: The fact that the tweet is now deleted might be a hint that it starts soooon.
slurredprey: 30 minutes, I presume...
25 minutes later I disagree that it will be 30 minutes, I think it will be here in 5 minutes.

HYPE HYPE HYPE
tru dat sale's here
First post updated - we're starting:
Winter Sale 2020 – 3300+ deals – Dec 16th to Jan 4th
(yay! we've got bundles! with nice additional discounts!)
Guys the deals remain the same day after day or some other games can get discount?
ShinobiZero: Guys the deals remain the same day after day or some other games can get discount?
Some new games and bundles are likely to still be added to the sale; but everything that's currently on sale should remain so. Probably there'll be another freebie next week, maybe even a third near the end.
By the start of the final week, you can expect the sale to be completely stocked, with no new items added anymore.

Sometimes sales have "flash deals" which only last for a day (previously even for a few hours), to then be replaced by different (less good) discounts. This particular sale doesn't have that.
ShinobiZero: Guys the deals remain the same day after day or some other games can get discount?
gogtrial34987: Some new games and bundles are likely to still be added to the sale; but everything that's currently on sale should remain so. Probably there'll be another freebie next week, maybe even a third near the end.
By the start of the final week, you can expect the sale to be completely stocked, with no new items added anymore.

Sometimes sales have "flash deals" which only last for a day (previously even for a few hours), to then be replaced by different (less good) discounts. This particular sale doesn't have that.
check this thread if any new deals are added. you can thank "ciemnogrodzianin" for all his effort.

https://www.gog.com/forum/general/gog_weekly_weekend_sales
Post edited December 17, 2020 by alexandros050
For the last 3 years we had a special sale in the latter part of January. I am anticipating another such sale as well, probably starting next week and hopefully with some interesting releases to start the sale.
Steam has a sale starting next week. Maybe we gun get one???
pkk234: Steam has a sale starting next week. Maybe we gun get one???
What sale? I think the next one is the Spring Sale, always on the las week of March.
pkk234: Steam has a sale starting next week. Maybe we gun get one???
KetobaK: What sale? I think the next one is the Spring Sale, always on the las week of March.
The Lunar New Year Sale: https://www.pcgamesn.com/steam/lunar-new-year-sale-2021-date

I believe GOG will have one too, starting in the beginning of next week.
KetobaK: What sale? I think the next one is the Spring Sale, always on the las week of March.
bluethief: The Lunar New Year Sale: https://www.pcgamesn.com/steam/lunar-new-year-sale-2021-date

I believe GOG will have one too, starting in the beginning of next week.
Oh great!! I didn't remember that one!!!
Sale's on.
SylvanFae: ...
Indeed. Quite a surprise.

First post updated - we're starting:
We Love Games – 2500+ deals – Feb 10th to 15th
Possible hope for a March sale??
Seems like in recent years we've had both a Feb and March sale.
pkk234: Possible hope for a March sale??
Seems like in recent years we've had both a Feb and March sale.
Yeah, they usually have something special in the second half of March, just before the CD Projekt Group posts their annual earnings report for the prior year.