It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

JoeSapphire: ....
trentonlf: Add me to the sub list please.

My mom did pass, she’s no longer hurting and is in a better place now. I find gaming to be a good catharsis so if you need me just ask.
I lost my own mother around a year or so ago, so I can sympathize and wish you the best in being able to move on.

=============================

To OP: Add Trent in if we have room for more people. This would be good for him on the whole.
trentonlf: My mom did pass, she’s no longer hurting and is in a better place now. I find gaming to be a good catharsis so if you need me just ask.
Sorry about that and my condolences. On the other hand sometimes it's a relief :/. I see that with my grandmother whose health is declining rapidly (she's 90) and it's very hard on her and my mother who takes care of her. If a game would make you feel better, you're welcome to join, or if there is no place, you can take mine.
trentonlf: My mom did pass, she’s no longer hurting and is in a better place now. I find gaming to be a good catharsis so if you need me just ask.
blotunga: Sorry about that and my condolences. On the other hand sometimes it's a relief :/. I see that with my grandmother whose health is declining rapidly (she's 90) and it's very hard on her and my mother who takes care of her. If a game would make you feel better, you're welcome to join, or if there is no place, you can take mine.
No need to give up your spot, I’m good with being a sub. I appreciate the offer though :-)
Hi everybody - sorry for the delay. I'll try and get the roles out and game started tomorrow. I can manage a 14 player game so let's do that.

My mom did pass, she’s no longer hurting and is in a better place now. I find gaming to be a good catharsis so if you need me just ask.
I'm sorry about that. Must've been tough even with the relief that there's no more hurting.

I am sorry to hear that. Major condolences to you and your family.
There was once a person who was rumored to be having a baby (or his wife was, actually) and another person who read every game with his wife but never played. When you read this, I am very sorry. I remember facts about people but never their name(s).

Please join up.
Game has started

https://www.gog.com/forum/general/gog_mafia_62_the_pwen

LOLChan: ...
RedFireGaming: ...
GameRager: ...
Lifthrasil: ...
Microfish_1: ...
PookaMustard: ...
SirPrimalform: ...
Korotan: ...
agentcarr16: ...