It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

PookaMustard: I am itching ...
You should see a doctor about that! ;-)
Maybe we could randomly select one of the scaredy cats and move him or her to the players list.
ZFR: Maybe we could randomly select one of the scaredy cats and move him or her to the players list.
Hmm, so Bookwyrm or maybe Bookwyrm?
ZFR: Maybe we could randomly select one of the scaredy cats and move him or her to the players list.
SirPrimalform: Hmm, so Bookwyrm or maybe Bookwyrm?
As long as it's random neither can complain.
Sign me up to the fraidy-cat list!
eyeball226: Sign me up to the fraidy-cat list!
What? No. We need you to play.
Welcome to GOG's forums!! Thank you for having interest in this game!
Hello JoeSapphire. I know it's a little late in the planning stage of the game. but if you need another Mafia player I'm open. If this round is full I can fill in should anyone drop out.
ZFR: What? No. We need you to play.
I want to play, idk if I can/should play though. If JoeSapphire wants me to then I'll play.
LOLChan: Hello JoeSapphire. I know it's a little late in the planning stage of the game. but if you need another Mafia player I'm open. If this round is full I can fill in should anyone drop out.
Welcome! We always need new players. The more, the merrier!
PEOPLE! PEOPLE!
MindCollapse1: Hi! I'll join it soon!
Good stuff - how soon is soon?

LOLChan: Hello JoeSapphire. I know it's a little late in the planning stage of the game. but if you need another Mafia player I'm open. If this round is full I can fill in should anyone drop out.
MindCollapse and LOLchan - Have you played forum mafia before, here or anywhere else? It's great if you haven't - but be aware that the games require commitment. They generally run for about a month to two months, and I ask that players try to contribute at least once a day (until you get eliminated from the game, of course ;) )
At the same time - real life takes precedent over the game, and we can have people who are happy to help out or replace people in case of emergencies, so don't worry too much if you reckon you could play, but you think perhaps something might come up, or anything like that.

Send me a private message if you have any questions or want to talk in more detail about any of this. Hope you're up for it, I'm looking forward to playing with you!

eyeball226: If JoeSapphire wants me to then I'll play.
As you know, there would be a conflict of interest if you and SirPrimalform were playing in the same game, so I can only let you in if he steps out.

I'll let you sort it out between yous, as this is really your thing.
Post edited September 23, 2019 by JoeSapphire
I'm sorry, I can't be in the same game as eyeball226. If you sign them up I will be forced to drop out.
While we wait to find out who the last sign-up is I have a problebility for you:

If I have 12 seats that need to be filled, and every time someone rocks up to sit in a seat I roll two dice to randomly determine a seat for that person. If someone is sat in a seat that is occupied, the occupator is displaced, and I roll again to determine them a new seat. What is the average number of times that I will roll a dice to seat twelve people?
JoeSapphire: If I have 12 seats that need to be filled, and every time someone rocks up to sit in a seat I roll two dice to randomly determine a seat for that person.
Can we simplify it that you roll a single d12? If you roll two dice, seat 1 never gets chosen anyway.
In case of 2 dice the answer is infinity. After you seat 11 people in seats 2-12 you'll be rolling till kingdom come.
Post edited September 24, 2019 by ZFR