It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

RedFireGaming: While we're on the subject, what are everyone else's preferred nicknames?
Wyrm is most common for me. In other internet settings, Book is common, but when I first joined this crowd Adaliabooks was around, so we quickly settled on Adalia for him and Wyrm for me to avoid confusion.

Edit: The most common nicknames are probably -
That Weirdo With The Gold Avatar
Pooka
Flub
That Dude Who Ditched Us For Some Play
Trent
GR (I guess?)
Lift
Micro
Wyrm
Post edited July 28, 2019 by Bookwyrm627
Bookwyrm627: That Weirdo With The Gold Avatar
That is how most people call me but I'd actually prefer "That Hottie With The Gold Avatar"

It would help distinguish me from any other weirdos
RedFireGaming: While we're on the subject, what are everyone else's preferred nicknames?
Bookwyrm627: Wyrm is most common for me. In other internet settings, Book is common, but when I first joined this crowd Adaliabooks was around, so we quickly settled on Adalia for him and Wyrm for me to avoid confusion.

Pooka
Flub
Trent
GR (I guess?)
Lift
Micro
Wyrm
That is fine.....he whose name must not be spoken would also be acceptable(to some here lol....among other names they likely have for me :D).

Bookwyrm627: That Weirdo With The Gold Avatar
JoeSapphire: That is how most people call me but I'd actually prefer "That Hottie With The Gold Avatar"

It would help distinguish me from any other weirdos
Just how many weirdos do you think we have here? o.0
Post edited July 28, 2019 by GameRager
Bookwyrm627: Wyrm is most common for me. In other internet settings, Book is common, but when I first joined this crowd Adaliabooks was around, so we quickly settled on Adalia for him and Wyrm for me to avoid confusion.

Pooka
Flub
Trent
GR (I guess?)
Lift
Micro
Wyrm
No no no, it's Always Town Flub. He's part of the ATF ;)
RedFireGaming: ...
I'm agent. Or carr.

Also, the game has begun!
JoeSapphire: I was just logging in to say I won't be able to play the game despite my best intentions.
We're going to perform in a month-long theatre festival throughout august, and I hoped it wouldn't be too much to do that and play mafia at the same time, but I had no mafia space at all in this past week while we were rehearsing so there's just no chance.
I was wondering how you were going to manage, but didn't want to ask. :P

Hope it's all going swimmingly and the rabid audiences haven't eaten you yet.
JoeSapphire: I was just logging in to say I won't be able to play the game despite my best intentions.
We're going to perform in a month-long theatre festival throughout august, and I hoped it wouldn't be too much to do that and play mafia at the same time, but I had no mafia space at all in this past week while we were rehearsing so there's just no chance.
SirPrimalform: I was wondering how you were going to manage, but didn't want to ask. :P

Hope it's all going swimmingly and the rabid audiences haven't eaten you yet.
We've had a few grue attacks, actually, but nothing serious.
agentcarr16: ...
Really really sorry for the double post again.