It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

SirPrimalform: Ahhh, shite. Just double posted. Sorry, I'm really tired and completely forgot I'd made a post only 6 minutes earlier.
*headdesk*
bjgamer:
ZFR: ....
bjgamer: FWIW, I was reading the game thread at the time and can verify it was a double-post and not an edit.

-----------

bjgamer: ROFL. Just as an aside, the wife says she knows what you are getting in your stocking this year. :p
...a new knife?

GAH, I FORGOT TO BOLD. HOWS ABOUT THAT BUMP YOU OWE ME BLER??
SirPrimalform:
The debt has been paid in full, in the location you requested.
SirPrimalform:
bler144: The debt has been paid in full, in the location you requested.
Took you long enough! I'm going to break one of your toes as interest. Which one do you care least about?
bler144: The debt has been paid in full, in the location you requested.
SirPrimalform: Took you long enough! I'm going to break one of your toes as interest. Which one do you care least about?
Well, the big toe is essential to balance, so definitely not that one. And I'm pretty attached to the pinky.

I guess if I had to pick one I could do without my toetoe.
SirPrimalform: Took you long enough! I'm going to break one of your toes as interest. Which one do you care least about?
bler144: Well, the big toe is essential to balance, so definitely not that one. And I'm pretty attached to the pinky.

I guess if I had to pick one I could do without my toetoe.
But without your toetoe how will you bless the rains?
Post edited June 12, 2019 by SirPrimalform
SirPrimalform: But without your toetoe how will you bless the rains?
fuksake
JoeSapphire: fuksake
Did you watch it? I love shreds.
Post edited June 12, 2019 by SirPrimalform
rats. I messed up the formatting and stupidly tried to edit it, forgetting I shouldn't. Bump please, so that I can sort it out?
Post edited June 13, 2019 by Microfish_1
nmillar: In the process of moving house, so can't commit to this one. I'll hopefully make my eagerly anticipated return in Game #60! :P
How's the move going?

Completely unrelatedly, Game #60 is in sign ups.
nmillar: In the process of moving house, so can't commit to this one. I'll hopefully make my eagerly anticipated return in Game #60! :P
SirPrimalform: How's the move going?

We're now in the new place, so lots of un-boxing to do. Also, wife is pregnant. :)
SirPrimalform: How's the move going?

nmillar: We're now in the new place, so lots of un-boxing to do. Also, wife is pregnant. :)
Ohh yeah, the unboxing lasts months...
More future mafia players, excellent! ;D
nmillar: We're now in the new place, so lots of un-boxing to do. Also, wife is pregnant. :)
SirPrimalform: Ohh yeah, the unboxing lasts months...
With one of my parents it took YEARS(They were slow to do some things or put some of it off).
SirPrimalform: Ohh yeah, the unboxing lasts months...
And ... 30 months of Windows Updates later, I'm now back online! :)
Congrats on the future nmillar Junior Edition!
Also, have fun with the unboxing. :-)