It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

flubbucket: You are a fluke of the universe. You have no right to be here.
Deteriorata. Deteriorata.
Go placidly amid the noise and waste,
And remember what comfort there may be in owning a piece thereof.
Avoid quiet and passive persons, unless you are in need of sleep.
Rotate your tires.
Speak glowingly of those greater than yourself,
And heed well their advice, even though they be turkeys.
Know what to kiss, and when.
Consider that two wrongs never make a right, but that three do.
Wherever possible, put people on hold.
Be comforted that in the face of all aridity and disillusionment,
And despite the changing fortunes of time,
There is always a big future in computer maintenance.
You are a fluke of the universe.
You have no right to be here.
And whether you can hear it or not,
The universe is laughing behind your back.
Remember The Pueblo.
Strive at all times to bend, fold, spindle, and mutilate.
Know yourself.
If you need help, call the FBI.
Exercise caution in your daily affairs,
Especially with those persons closest to you -
That lemon on your left, for instance.
Be assured that a walk through the ocean of most souls
Would scarcely get your feet wet.
Fall not in love therefore. It will stick to your face.
Gracefully surrender the things of youth: birds, clean air, tuna, Taiwan.
And let not the sands of time get in your lunch.
Hire people with hooks.
For a good time, call 606-4311. Ask for Ken.
Take heart in the bedeepening gloom
That your dog is finally getting enough cheese.
And reflect that whatever fortune may be your lot,
It could only be worse in Milwaukee.
Therefore, make peace with your god,
Whatever you perceive him to be - hairy thunderer, or cosmic muffin.
With all its hopes, dreams, promises, and urban renewal,
The world continues to deteriorate.
Give up!
A little National Lampoon to end the day on, good choice
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Just as the sun sets, a consensus is finally found. Everyone agrees that Pookina looks very suspicious. Even Pookina herself. So, in the end, she is put to the death. A clean, painless shot through the head with a trusty old .223 pistol. She collapses to the ground and you wait anxiously for any signs of mutant abilities. You search through her things and investigate her belongings, but nothing, nothing whatsoever is special about her. Sighing and tired you throw her body out. The predators of the Night will take care of the body. You know, you have killed someone who didn't pose a danger to anyone. But you're too tired to do anything about it. Everyone retreats into their sleeping bags, each in their own corner. Then you fall asleep, hoping that the morning light will be able to wake you in the Morning.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Pookina is dead. She was Katja, Vanilla Townie.

Vote Count inbound in the next post.

It is now Night. Please stop posting.

Those of you with Night Actions, please send them to me at your earliest convenience. Those of you with a factional chat or with access to the observer chat due to being dead, please proceed there. The game will resume on Tuesday, in about 48 hours.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Final Vote Count D1:

Vitek 2 - Korotan (416), Engerek (465)
Pookina 8 - dedo (622), Joe (645), Pookina (649), flubb (694), GH (653), blotunga (680), ZFR (704), bucktooth (705),
Joe 1 - Vitek (462)
flubb 1 - Hunter (662)

Not voting: Catte, trent

Pookina got 8 votes and is lynched.

The next Day will resume on Tuesday.

You have a few ours left to send me messages for someone, if you want. Officially until Midnight, European Time, but really until I wake up tomorrow morning.
Post edited October 18, 2020 by Lifthrasil
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dawn breaks. The light of the rising sun wakes you up. Well, not all of you. Vitek doesn't get up. She is lying on the ground, not in his corner. Apparently she went somewhere and someone shot him. It is quite clear that she was sniped. There is a gaping cal .50 entry wound on her head ... but the back half of his head is simply gone. It's a quite gory mess. Sadly you investigate what remains of her. There is some technical stuff and some notes about the vault controls that you don't really understand. Then drag him out. Time to find those killer mutants!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Vitek is dead. He was Veronica, Town Shelterer

It is now D2. All votes are reset.

You may resume posting
Q_Q

No boobs.
crudballs
Damn, our jailor is dead, I wonder if he managed to jail anyone.
Btw, someone made me into a woman, not sure who or why, but ha-ha :D
Good morning.

I thought a bit whether I should mention it, and I think it's best if I do. Scum already know it so I won't be giving them any free info, and it can help Town to know:

I was visited by an Infector this Night
trent, did you use your power, or did you decide not to risk it?
Vitek: Q_Q

No boobs.
:(

blotunga: Btw, someone made me into a woman, not sure who or why, but ha-ha :D
Mkay.

ZFR: I was visited by an Infector this Night
Glurk. Yes, probably a good thing to mention.
ZFR: I was visited by an Infector this Night
:0
(Note to all: This was written before the start of D2, so i'd have it ready....so any reactions to the NK or NKs & any posts made before I start posting on D2 will come a bit later)
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

I awoke in the morning, a bit tired still: "Dangnabbit, why did I agree to this." I said to myself as I started to rise.

"I knew I should never have agreed to take this job, what with the odd hours and all....gonna have to keep limiting it to one person per night, for my own health....and safety."

Since awhile back, the group needed someone to pass messages between them, and it had to be anonymous, so the group decided to leave messages at a set location where anyone could find them and then deliver them. I had felt the task might be interesting....and someone had to do it.....so I took up the mantle.

"How long has it been since then? Bawls I can barely remember now....perhaps too long, even. Ah, no sense complaining" I had thought last night, as I smartly watched the message bringers bring their messages from a safe vantage spot.

3 souls from the group had come last night to bother me for a favor, but only 1 was chosen. I remember thinking to myself at the time: "That ZFR fella seems a bit of a hard case (no offense btw, ZFR :)), but he's probably trustworthy & i'm just a bit skittish with regards to him on this journey, so i'll do what he asks of me tonight.....hope it's a good idea."

Before discarding the other messages, I had noted the name of the recipient and who else had come with messages that night "Never know when such info might be important later" I thought to myself, as I stood on the new day, rubbing the dirt and grime from my eyes.
Btw to all: I find it interesting that some and/or all of the people who wanted to get "chatty" with notes during the night were among the first to post.

Of course this could mean anything, and I won't reveal the other names unless people want me to.....but I do find it interesting.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

blotunga: Damn, our jailor is dead, I wonder if he managed to jail anyone.
I just saw Vitek got offfed......dammit.

As for jailing anyone: I really hope he didn't waste it on me....as i'm unjailable(Unblockable, but I assume that also means unjailable). :|

blotunga: Btw, someone made me into a woman, not sure who or why, but ha-ha :D
The real question we should be asking is: Are you a decent looking woman?

(What? This IS the harsh wasteland, after all o.0 ;) )
Gym's saying he delivered ZFR's message, can that be confirmed?
Well, the courier could give us some edge. Why would scum send a message to scum? I mean maybe some would just to give out false trails. Anyway I wouldn't give out much about the message senders/recipient.