It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

SirPrimalform: Uhhh... what? You think that in post #475, made earlier today, he was trying to keep your PR under wraps?
My bad....I meant that he likely was irked by your constant asking for info(along with others asking for same) and felt it a bit suspicious/etc. Iirc you were also asking for more info a good number of times before he dropped it(my PR/etc).

SirPrimalform: Would you care to point out when we got the info needed to verify the claims? Maybe I kept asking because no verification was forthcoming.
I was more asking that part in general/as a good town player, not mainly about that instance. Also by "verify" I mean to "verify to one's self"(i.e. get a good read/feeling/belief) that a person is likely to be town.
SirPrimalform: ...Snip...
I know you've stated your reasons as to why GR or Blotunga might be scum as individuals, but could you give your more broad game view? (Like the way I reasoned that GR and Blotunga are town)

And as a question of game flavour: is everyone's character female? Just seems like that's been the case so far.
RedFireGaming: I know you've stated your reasons as to why GR or Blotunga might be scum as individuals, but could you give your more broad game view? (Like the way I reasoned that GR and Blotunga are town)

And as a question of game flavour: is everyone's character female? Just seems like that's been the case so far.
1st bit: I am curious as to his feelings on the others as well. He is currently focusing on me which seems suspicious, but then I remember how I felt about gogtrial before he was NKd & realize I might be wrong on SPF as well.....but who knows, really.

2nd bit: We are likely all women....it is current year, after all.....Joe probably wants to show how tolerant the new games are going to be. ;D
It's difficult to ISO someone on a mobile. But some observations:

blotunga: You know what, I'm starting to get pissed off by all this questioning. Maybe you're the scum trying to eliminate some town, to have less headaches.

vote SirPrimalform
On re-reading this really sticks out. Would Town!blotunga really get pissed off away getting questioned? Blotunga knows that questioning is necessary to find scum. Blotunga knows, that no one is above suspicion. So would he get upset if he didn't have something to hide? This post looks really scummy!

Also blotunga was on neither of the two - lynch trains. Are there 4 scum after all and blotunga and GR are scum together. Maybe lovers, as SPF theorized? Was that why blotunga lashed out? Did SPF get uncomfortably close to the truth?

The other person who wasn't on either train was Pooka.

At the moment my feeling says, that something is really off with blotunga and I would prefer to do that policy lynch, we talked about, today. However, I would also willing to vote Pooka if the majority is against that clarifying policy lynch.

For now:
Vote blotunga
I think I made everything clear, please go ahead and lynch me and let scum kill the second confirmed town during the night phase. Good luck.

Also I think I need to remind you that I was one of the first ones who pointed out the possibilities with the setup when it arised and that I was in the crossfire of questioning and for what? Just for trying to save my mason buddy from lynch. Would a scum attract attention to himself just to save someone? But honestly I don't care anymore, you aren't listening, just trying to twist everything around so that you can get rid of me

vote blotunga - let the wagon grow.
SirPrimalform: ...Snip...
RedFireGaming: I know you've stated your reasons as to why GR or Blotunga might be scum as individuals, but could you give your more broad game view? (Like the way I reasoned that GR and Blotunga are town)

It looks to me like Blotunga has been coaching GR all Day, however I haven't gone back and done a re-read of previous Days looking for such actions. But GR not really being sure of his role has spooked me, it sounds like he's falseclaiming but doesn't really know what he's falseclaiming because he was told to say it.
SirPrimalform: It looks to me like Blotunga has been coaching GR all Day, however I haven't gone back and done a re-read of previous Days looking for such actions. But GR not really being sure of his role has spooked me, it sounds like he's falseclaiming but doesn't really know what he's falseclaiming because he was told to say it.
Please go ahead and hammer me already. I'm getting tired of this game.
SirPrimalform: It looks to me like Blotunga has been coaching GR all Day, however I haven't gone back and done a re-read of previous Days looking for such actions. But GR not really being sure of his role has spooked me, it sounds like he's falseclaiming but doesn't really know what he's falseclaiming because he was told to say it.
blotunga: Please go ahead and hammer me already. I'm getting tired of this game.
I'm pretty sure you only have two votes, I can't hammer. Also I don't like the fact that you're self-voting. If you really are town, don't self vote. Or is the self-vote admission of guilt and a surrender?
SirPrimalform: I'm pretty sure you only have two votes, I can't hammer. Also I don't like the fact that you're self-voting. If you really are town, don't self vote. Or is the self-vote admission of guilt and a surrender?
It's a sign of desperation because from the looks of it the ones that I pegged down as town (you and Lift amongst others) are the most fervent doubters and it's a big OMGUS for you both.

unvote blotunga

Anyway today is deadline so need to make up your minds quickly...
SirPrimalform: I'm pretty sure you only have two votes, I can't hammer. Also I don't like the fact that you're self-voting. If you really are town, don't self vote. Or is the self-vote admission of guilt and a surrender?
blotunga: It's a sign of desperation because from the looks of it the ones that I pegged down as town (you and Lift amongst others) are the most fervent doubters and it's a big OMGUS for you both.

unvote blotunga

Anyway today is deadline so need to make up your minds quickly...
Wow, is it saturday already?
SirPrimalform: Wow, is it saturday already?
I was somehow stuck with a thursday, you're right :/

Anyway, except quoting my PM I've given all the info I can and yet here I am the main suspect. What's worse, GR confirmed everything I stated. I really don't think there are 2 scum left, so if we're not scumbuddies, how can we both be scum?
blotunga: I was somehow stuck with a thursday, you're right :/
Game aside, are you ok mate? You just got the number of votes on you and the deadline drastically wrong in quick succession. Remember, it's only a game and RL stuff takes precedence if you're stressed.
blotunga: I was somehow stuck with a thursday, you're right :/

Anyway, except quoting my PM I've given all the info I can and yet here I am the main suspect. What's worse, GR confirmed everything I stated. I really don't think there are 2 scum left, so if we're not scumbuddies, how can we both be scum?
I'm sorry that the pressure put on you stresses you out. But you know, that's part of the game - and it only is a game. I know it can be annoying to be questioned repeatedly. Both if one is town and especially if one is scum. But wet can't play this game without questioning and putting pressure on other players.

About the point that GR confirmed everything you said: the problem is you didn't give him the chance to do so in his own words. When I questioned him, you answered in his stead. That looked an awful lot like you promoting him what he should say. If you are town, that was a very bad move.

Add to that GRs own strangeness: he first claimed not to have a PR at all. Then he didn't know how his own PR works until you explained it to him.

And then you top all of that off with an absolute no-go for town players: a self vote.

Now try to imagine how all of that looks from the view of an uninformed town player. We can only draw conclusions from what we read here in the thread and if you go back over your and GRs posts and interactions and imagine them being written by someone else, you would probably find them scummy as well.
If I were scum, I were much more relaxed. And would've let the lot of us lynch him. With me on the forefront. If you remember I already hinted on D3 that GR is not scum. But everyone was insisting to continue with him. And at that point there were at least 2 scum so it wouldn't have been prudent to come out.
Also if I were scum (which I am not, and most likely there is only one scum anyway) with him I would've prepared a plan during the night phase and would've come out with the hard claim far earlier (likely from the start). My initial reluctance for revealing more was as I explained due to the fact that as long people suspect me having a more powerful role than I actually had, I would be the most important target and can be protected if there is such protection to be had.