It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

supplementscene: 1. You should be concerned with how wagons grow fast because it indicates opportunistic mafia players are mislynching.
It may also indicate something else considering there is a very limited number of anti-town and the wagon still grows to the brink of if through to the lynch itself - less than ideal self-handling. For either alignment.

supplementscene: 2. I've made more analysis than anyone in the game
Just like the saying goes - quantity equals quality.

Oh, wait...

blotunga: I wasn't seriously looking to lunch scene (yet).
Yet you jumped (in passing) on the person who was gaining vote speed every other post?

Bookwyrm627: What do you read from it?
I'm not sure I like it. From past experience (personal, I don't really follow games I don't take part in) I've came to a point to see Scene as a likely person to make himself look not great as Town, similar to drealmer back in the day, making him an easy(er) mislynch. I can't really connect to anything he is saying which makes me feel I see what I think I see. Then again scene managed to fool me with his faked PM leak claim some games ago where I threw away everything I had in the gutter since I thought I saw pretty much the same thing.

So, I'm not really sure. I'd like to believe he tried to put up his usual appearance but people didn't buy it (even though it may have been for very different reasons than expected) but it still feels way too easy. Are we really that lucky?
GameRager: Does this mean that anyone closest to lynch at that time will be lynched or will it result in a nolynch?
No lynch, if no one gets majority.
SirPrimalform: Hmmmm. This is all in character for Scene, but I'm not seeing a huge amount that looks AI to me. He tends to ask odd questions that are answered in the OP in pretty much every game.
What I saw in my skim of games #54-57 is that he made (bad) assumptions as both town and mafia, but actually only asked (odd) questions when town. If you have the time to look for yourself, please do so; I'd be genuinely interested to see if you come to the same conclusion, or if I'm suffering from some kind of confirmation bias after realizing Bookwyrm might be on to something.

supplementscene: So the observation I held back in Post 34 was that Trent voted for the Mod. I thought this was perhaps a way of being agreeable and non confrontational. It wasn't particularly significant and I wanted to see how his game developed
I find it interesting that after a single further post by him (#84), you now consider his game to have developed enough to share this observation.
What did you think about Microfish's mod vote in #89?

supplementscene: Gogtrial - Now this is somewhat significant, a third vote on Day 2. Gogtrial states he knows it's a third vote.
Just so there's a record of the timeline: when I wrote my post, only Bookwyrm had voted you. I reloaded the game thread before posting, saw agentcarr's post (at 2 minutes old), pondered if that was going to affect my vote, decided not, added my final question, and posted my vote about 5 minutes after agentcarr.

supplementscene: Gogtrial doesn't vote for me after our initial interraction only after the votes move to 2. Why didn't he vote for me initially if he thought it seemed suspect?
Because my read of you based purely on our interaction was a slight town lean, mostly due to the way you structured your suspicion of me (see #64 for me alluding to that). Bookwyrm however pointed out your attitude toward the setup, which was a perspective I hadn't considered at all (being too focused on myself, and not having had to examine your behaviour in game #55 too closely, as I already knew you were mafia). So I went to skim the first couple of pages of games #54, #55, #56 and #57, and observed different behaviour between town-you and mafia-you with regards to setup, with your current behaviour more closely matching mafia-you.

supplementscene: Trent's claiming I'm arguing about the set up. I'm not I'm highlighting Gogtrial potentially coaching mafia players.
Trent wrote:
trentonlf: The OP clearly states the setup and how everything was determined, yet Scene is trying to put doubt out there about the setup
Which I'm reading as alluding to:
supplementscene: If there's only 1 death, that likely means the serial killer either doesn't exist or has 1 night bulletrproof. I kind of bet we have an SK though. ZFR put another faction in his last game and I bet he's done it again here.
supplementscene: Which could be a mistake on my part but let's be accurate about what's being discussed.
More than one thing can be discussed. You:
- accused me of potential coaching (which trent didn't comment upon)
- seem uninterested in setup details / question mod information about the setup (which was the first of the two reasons given by trent for voting you)
- questioned why I asked Bookwyrm for his reasoning behind the vote, which trent read as "trying to accuse me" (and was the second of the two reasons given by trent for voting you).

Side question here: Was your questioning of my motivation in #63 intended as the "accusation" that trent reads it as?

supplementscene: I'm asking why Gogtrial needs to ask other players opinions about my posts rather than forming his own.
For the record: Did my answer to that question in #65 make sense to you? Any thoughts about it?

supplementscene: Agent looks less suspect as he only took the vote to 2. So if I get lynched on Day 1 - please look at Gogtrial, Trent, Blotunga throughout this game
You don't find agent suspicious for putting an RVS vote on you when there's already a serious vote on you?

supplementscene: the reasoning from Agent, Gogtrial, Trent, Blotunga was all sloppy and lazy.
Interesting contrast.

supplementscene: Gogtrial even said I appeared to play similarly to my Liberal game
No, I said it is dissimilar to the start of your play the last time you were mafia.

supplementscene: 2. I've made more analysis
You keep using that word...

supplementscene: 4.
Not cool, man. Not cool at all.

bump please?
gogtrial34987: bump please?
thank you you're welcome
thanks!

blotunga: unvote scene
What do you make of everyone's reaction to this unvote of yours? Could you walk me through your thinking for both the vote and the unvote, insofar as you have anything to add to what you posted along with those actions?

blotunga: At this moment I'm just RVS mode, trying to feel out reactions etc, which is what I always do, regardless of being town or scum. Incidentally this time I'm town again.
"RVS" (random voting stage) as I understand the terminology (and as the wiki defines it is the very early part of D1, where there isn't anything to go on, and so you just vote randomly / without reasons and nitpick the very tiniest details to try and judge reactions. I'd say we're long out of that, into serious discussions and votes. Sure, we still don't have anything solid to go on, but the votes certainly aren't "random" anymore. You, on the other hand, seem to effectively call all of D1 RVS? Is that an accurate assessment?

JoeSapphire: that's vaguely disappointing... but mostly pleasing. Part of me is going "Gogtrial is mafia after all! He's playing you!" But I'll ignore that. For now...
Please do seriously keep considering it. I figure that after my last performance, a couple of you will be watching me very carefully indeed, and if anyone will have observed any scum-tells from me, and can 'clear' me through their absence, it'll be you.
supplementscene: analytical
supplementscene: analytical... analysis
supplementscene: analysis... analysed... analysis
You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means.

However, vote trentonlf.

JoeSapphire: <snip>
That's a lot of underlining. Guess it's all super important, huh?
agentcarr16: However, vote trentonlf.
Not a big believer in being readable, eh?
GameRager: Does this mean that anyone closest to lynch at that time will be lynched or will it result in a nolynch?
ZFR: No lynch, if no one gets majority.
Thanks for the clarification. :)

What's the reasoning behind this vote, if I may ask?
I assume there is a particularly interesting story behind that. Care to let me and others in on the fun?
blotunga: ...................
flub jumping on my wagon just because my unvote seemed opportunistic... Really?

vote flubbucket

ZFR: ..............

blotunga 2 - JoeSapphire, flub

OMGUS
agentcarr16: You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means.

Was waiting for this...=D
I've never actually seen that movie.
Microfish_1: I've never actually seen that movie.
Worth watching.
agentcarr16: You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means.

However, vote trentonlf.

JoeSapphire: <snip>
agentcarr16: That's a lot of underlining. Guess it's all super important, huh?
Do I smell funny or something??

Microfish_1: I've never actually seen that movie.
You should watch it, good movie. It’s where the term “Wine in front of me (WIFOM)” comes from that we use in forum mafia.
gogtrial34987: thanks!

blotunga: unvote scene
gogtrial34987: What do you make of everyone's reaction to this unvote of yours? Could you walk me through your thinking for both the vote and the unvote, insofar as you have anything to add to what you posted along with those actions?

blotunga: At this moment I'm just RVS mode, trying to feel out reactions etc, which is what I always do, regardless of being town or scum. Incidentally this time I'm town again.
gogtrial34987: "RVS" (random voting stage) as I understand the terminology (and as the wiki defines it is the very early part of D1, where there isn't anything to go on, and so you just vote randomly / without reasons and nitpick the very tiniest details to try and judge reactions. I'd say we're long out of that, into serious discussions and votes. Sure, we still don't have anything solid to go on, but the votes certainly aren't "random" anymore. You, on the other hand, seem to effectively call all of D1 RVS? Is that an accurate assessment?

JoeSapphire: that's vaguely disappointing... but mostly pleasing. Part of me is going "Gogtrial is mafia after all! He's playing you!" But I'll ignore that. For now...
gogtrial34987: Please do seriously keep considering it. I figure that after my last performance, a couple of you will be watching me very carefully indeed, and if anyone will have observed any scum-tells from me, and can 'clear' me through their absence, it'll be you.
Technically I consider D1 a RVS because everyone besides the scum is tapping around in the dark. I wonder if there is any stats on how many times was a scum lynched on D1.
And yes we are flinging accusation left and right, but at the end of the day we still lynch based on gut feeling.