It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

When I was scum, there was almost always a fascist on the longest wagon, even if he was scum. Ok, a day 1 bus is most likely unnecessary, probably won't come to that anyway, so if you turn out town yeah, I'd also look closely to car, gogtrial and trent. At this moment I'm just RVS mode, trying to feel out reactions etc, which is what I always do, regardless of being town or scum. Incidentally this time I'm town again.
JoeSapphire: He was saying in the sign-up thread that he's looking forward to randomly generating the roles - it's his favourite part of the game and it's already over.
I'm town.

I haven't played with Carr, Gamerager, or Gogtrial before.

We have at least one here who knows how to spell "favourite"! :D

PookaMustard: ...
@Pooka I said in the signup thread that I would be afk until Tuesday; discord has a mobile app, but I don't browse websites very much from my mobile.

At least I'm "interesting." It's an upgrade from "flopping". :P

gogtrial34987: Why not? I can think of some ways in which mafia could be found out which wouldn't be applicable to a SK. Can't you, or what makes you say this?
Please elaborate?
Edit...you did, thank you.
EEEP. 5 NKs? this could be bad. I am thinking, and not liking how my thoughts are going....

@ZFR what happens if two NK's cross? IE if the SK and scum shoot each other during the same action phase?

JoeSapphire: Oh yeah... there can be between 2 and 4 mafias and between 0 and 1 serial killers.
Where do you get this Information, Please? I read the page and do not see any firm indication of how many mafia there are, etc, just that the more powerful town is, the more powerful scum are, and vicey-versy.

gogtrial34987: I asked Bookwyrm to clarify his vote, so he'll have to commit to an explanation now, and won't have wiggle room later on to only then "clarify" his vote.

Beyond that, I tend to frequently ask pretty much everybody for their thought process and analysis, so I can try to recognize if it doesn't stay consistent over time, and because I'm just a single flawed human being, with historically pretty bad reads. If I understand what others see, I can augment my own reads with that information - which becomes particularly useful if they aren't around later in the game to help clarify what they meant originally.
Good idea all around.
@POOKA: Channeling this, Why did you vote me?

SirPrimalform: There was a term... I think it came up in the last game? For when someone confirms themselves by saying something that is stupid and wrong?
But then you must have read that too... so is this LAMIST?
I'm town, so i'll confirm it by saying, "something that is stupid and wrong."

flubbucket: I think it's Les Mis....something about the French and sandwiches.
Les...Mistigri?

Also, I'd transplant from your forehead to...your navel. Or rather, your kneecap. Definitely your kneecap.

If blot hadn't unvoted, so quickly, I would have voted for him; I might anyway.

Holding off for now because the day doesn't end for quite a while.
PookaMustard: I'm inclined towards believing you're scum, scene, trying to find any reason to get a Day 1 mislynch wagon rolling, no matter how flimsy. Then again, I would love to believe you're actually Town and you've yet again stumbled on something you consider is a tell. One never knows with how you think.
That would be very reckless play from a mafia player. Actually aggressively starting the lynch. Once the misslynch is revealed the aggressive lynch starter is in a procarious position.

Note no one else has got on my gogtrial wagon.
So are the bad guys fascists or mafia??
supplementscene: ...........
4) after being the most active and dare I say analytical poster. At least the first poster who had a serious vote.
I think posting horseshit like this is a primary reason the wagon on supplementscene grew so quickly.

/groan
Ooh! Flub's changed his avatar!

Morning everybody!

JoeSapphire: Oop. right you aren't.

(specifically about Joe being mafia. I don't know about trent and blotunga)
gogtrial34987: Bother, I might believe you.
that's vaguely disappointing... but mostly pleasing. Part of me is going "Gogtrial is mafia after all! He's playing you!" But I'll ignore that. For now...

JoeSapphire: Oh yeah... there can be between 2 and 4 mafias and between 0 and 1 serial killers.
But I'm probably right anyway

But who do you think the mafia are?
SirPrimalform: There was a term... I think it came up in the last game? For when someone confirms themselves by saying something that is stupid and wrong?
But then you must have read that too... so is this LAMIST?
You accuse ME of the DERPCLEAR?? ME???

I voted blotunga because he said he wasn't going to be able to post much till tuesday, AND YET WHAT'S THIS??

It's no reason at all really, but I refrained from giving it at the time because I thought "maybe Blotunga will crash out of the woodwork to argue with me and then I will be able to say "OHO!! Not able to post until tuesday EH????"

And then I thought how stupid that was.

So yeah. I don't have any reason to vote blotunga. I find his posts since a little mafiesque, but maybe I've just got my pinstripe-tinted glasses on.

Regarding Supplementscene - I don't think he's played any different to his typical town game... I like how Pooka got alarmed at the rate his lunch wagon picked up speed.

Plus, I think it would be silly to have lunch before everyone's even posted once.

Leaning Town : gogtrial, pooka.

Would Not Lunch : THIS BOX IS INTENTIONALLY LEFT BLANK
Microfish_1: @ZFR what happens if two NK's cross? IE if the SK and scum shoot each other during the same action phase?
Both die.

Any action taken at night takes place, even if the person who acted gets killed same night.
thank you @ZFR.

ZFR: ...
JoeSapphire: You accuse ME of the DERPCLEAR?? ME???
Derpclear! That was it, I had a feeling it had derp in it.

No, I accuse you of LAMIST posing as derpclear.

Vote JoeSapphire

JoeSapphire: Would Not Lunch : THIS BOX IS INTENTIONALLY LEFT BLANK
Too many exams for Joe.
SirPrimalform: ...
bump.
SirPrimalform: ...
ZFR: bump.
Thank ye.

Vote JoeSapphire
JoeSapphire: You accuse ME of the DERPCLEAR?? ME???
SirPrimalform: Derpclear! That was it, I had a feeling it had derp in it.

No, I accuse you of LAMIST posing as derpclear.
Oh yeah. My ego can handle that.

((they must never know that I am indeed derp))
After reading Scene’s ramblings I am happy to leave my vote right where it is. I will say he did give me a good laugh and giant eye roll with his “being the most active and dare I say analytical poster“.
Hey guys, sorry for joining late. I already have 3 pages worth of posts, I'll do my best to catch up tonight and join whatever discussion is going on.
Microfish_1: Where do you get this Information, Please? I read the page and do not see any firm indication of how many mafia there are, etc, just that the more powerful town is, the more powerful scum are, and vicey-versy.
Sorry, I missed your question before:

essentially the less "T"s (1-50 on the dice) that ZFR has generated, the more mafia roles there are (or the stronger they become)

so if town has few power roles (more "T"s) there are only two mafia roles, but as town start getting more power roles ZFR adds a serial killer, or gives one of the mafia godfather, or adds another goon, etc.

It's about halfway down the C9++ rules page.

I mistakenly read the lower numbers as 4 mafia, actually the max is 3 mafia and a serial killer.