It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

The night's explosion leaves everyone shaken, to put it lightly. All training, if there was any scheduled, is forgotten. An argument ensues, and this time it's Ixamyakxim who's the unfortunate victim.

You go through his tent. There isn't much there. You find letters, some photos and an ID showing that he came originally from the Altan district and was a carpenter by trade. You search thoroughly but find nothing that would implicate him in any Kolechian plots.

Ixamyakxim is dead. He, or rather she, was Marie Escalli (Vanilla Townie).

You bury him, then eat dinner in silence and retire to your tents.

D3 has ended. Please stop posting now.

N3 will last 48 hours (2 days).
Post edited October 01, 2018 by ZFR
SirPrimalform: Ugh. Vote ixam
HypersomniacLive: Did you have a change of heart, or did you switch just to avoid No-Lynch?
I hadn't contemplated voting for IX before this, but when I came back to see what was going on I voted purely to avoid a no lynch since Chico was messing about.
HypersomniacLive: Did you have a change of heart, or did you switch just to avoid No-Lynch?
SirPrimalform: I hadn't contemplated voting for IX before this, but when I came back to see what was going on I voted purely to avoid a no lynch since Chico was messing about.
*Sigh* One day a Day will end without someone posting before refresing.
Sorry, forgot to add this.

Final vote count:

Ixam - 6: mchack, gogtrial, HSL, trent, flub, SPF
mchack - 3: Ixam, Bookwyrm, Joe

Not voting - 1: Vitek

10 players. 6 to lynch
You assemble in the morning, and it looks like there was another casualty. mchack is missing. You find him in his tent. He looks asleep, but as you examine closely you notice he's not breathing. There is a needle mark on his arm and a discarded syringe with a skull and bones symbol next to his sleeping bag.

You wonder how he died, but can't reach any conclusions. Doesn't matter. You bury him then go through his belongings. An ID you find shows he was a doctor from Nirsk. You find some personal stuff but nothing else of interest.

mchack is dead. He was a Kordon Kallo (Town Doctor).

Time to go back to your training.

D4 has started. You may post here now.

8 players. It takes 5 to lynch.
Post edited October 02, 2018 by ZFR
first ... oh ... bah!

(told you so)
Before commenting on anything, can the more experienced ones lay out if having Lovers in a setup (like this?) weakens the Town or not, and why? And if it does, what things could possibly rebalance the setup?
@all, including @ZFR: I sadly have a very high chance of being completely absent on Thursday and Friday. Both days some chance of me managing to pop in during the evening, but I wouldn't put it above 25% on both days. That means there's a decent chance I won't manage to hit the 48 hour posting requirement for that stretch. I'll try to make up for this by being more active on both Wednesday and Saturday.

So; eight players left. Two mafia hiding. We're facing a roleblocker and a godfather, and probably have a single unrevealed PR on our side still (all of that assuming that Joe and me are the equivalent to MM), but instead of this PR, we could potentially also still have a deep lurking SK on our hands. (If so: respect!)
Of those eight players, I'm treating four as guaranteed non-mafia (me, flub, Joe, SPF (if anyone has any suspicion about SPF potentially making sense as mafia after all, please speak up!)) That leaves 50% of Bookwyrm, HSL, trent and Vitek as mafia. Probably unsurprisingly, I'd call those four the strongest players in the game. HSL is the only one I've been having a scum-lean on. Bookwyrm got a bunch of very late suspicion (from Vitek and mchack, with HSL concurring). trent has been even more off-the-radar than Bookwyrm. Vitek has been suspected by Joe, but I haven't been seeing it personally.

I'll be continuing the rereading I've started during the night; will need to really go back to first principles and tear down assumptions I've built up over the game. Kinda glad, in a sucky kind of way, that I at least don't have to try and make up my mind about mchack anymore.

Obviously me and Joe will still be under suspicion for the rest of you, so things won't be as clearcut and focused for you. If you need me to go over my reasoning / thinking on anything, in order to check consistency, to help you resolve, I'll be happy to do that. Flub in particular, since you didn't believe us yesterDay, let me know where your doubt rests. (I know, in the words - but then please re-examine our actions, and also observe them clearly today?)
First, housekeeping: As was obvious, I was mostly absent during the weekend. If anyone wants me to address any particular questions, please point them out to me.

---

HypersomniacLive: reading people isn't among town!Bookwyrm627's strong suits, so there's that.
Going to hurt any case I try to make on HSL, but Quoted For Truth.

-----

The Mason/Lover claim makes my head hurt.

Gogtrial: Lover w/ JoeS
JoeS: Lover w/ Gogtrial

Flub: IC

Other flips leaves us with:
CCDM + LLX?

---

Vitek, Posts 802/806: The hell is that? You did the same thing with my D2 hammer.

---

HypersomniacLive: Before commenting on anything, can the more experienced ones lay out if having Lovers in a setup (like this?) weakens the Town or not, and why? And if it does, what things could possibly rebalance the setup?
Looking at it from a mechanics stand-point (one of the things I like to thing I'm better at), replacing Masons with Lovers obviously hurts town. Town can't confirm them without removing them both (or spending at least two night actions), and NKs get a 2-for-1 townie execution on them. I'd presume this to be obvious to Adalia, if not ZFR. I'd say they are either lying scum or part of the promised twist; if they are Mason-Lovers, then I'd expect town has some sort of compensation.

In any event, I don't see any way to account for them in the 7 PR rolls that constitute the base setup; we don't know if they get a full MM or are reduced to M or what.

I don't see any way to reveal a balancing gift for town without someone revealing hidden information. Much like predicting what a twist might be in the first place, the possibility space is simply too large to be confident.

---

Gogtrial and JoeS: What is your actual role name? What do you know about your power set? I'm looking for a full reveal here, doubly so since you didn't leave much in the way of breadcrumbs.
gogtrial34987: @all, including @ZFR: I sadly have a very high chance of being completely absent on Thursday and Friday.
I'm also flying Thursday, and won't be available much that day.

The Day will end Monday. I'll be on UTC+4, so day end will take place around afternoon Europe, morning/noon Americas. I'll give more exact times later. You of course don't have to wait till last minute to end the day by lynch.
Post edited October 03, 2018 by ZFR
Bookwyrm627: First, housekeeping: As was obvious, I was mostly absent during the weekend. If anyone wants me to address any particular questions, please point them out to me. [...]
No offence, but if we're talking about you doing housekeeping, wouldn't it entail you going back to check who all have addressed you, and reply to questions asked? The way you put it reads to me kinda like you're asking us to do it for you.

Bookwyrm627: [...] Looking at it from a mechanics stand-point (one of the things I like to thing I'm better at), replacing Masons with Lovers obviously hurts town. Town can't confirm them without removing them both (or spending at least two night actions), and NKs get a 2-for-1 townie execution on them. I'd presume this to be obvious to Adalia, if not ZFR. I'd say they are either lying scum or part of the promised twist; if they are Mason-Lovers, then I'd expect town has some sort of compensation.[...]
Yes, I'm asking for input from a mechanics stand-point (which I'm not good at), as I was thinking along the lines you say. But since I'm not good at this, I have trouble coming up with what "some sort of compensation" could be, to then try to figure out if it all would make sense with the flips and the plays we had.

@gogtrial34987 and post #834, for now - heh.
gogtrial34987: Poke for awareness
Please provide a full claim and details of your role, including abilities, perks, and drawbacks. I'm not asking for pm quoting; the formatting doesn't interest me.
HypersomniacLive: Before commenting on anything, can the more experienced ones lay out if having Lovers in a setup (like this?) weakens the Town or not, and why? And if it does, what things could possibly rebalance the setup?
I would love to know the same as I’m not overly familiar with lovers or masons other than what the wiki says.
Bookwyrm627: First, housekeeping: As was obvious, I was mostly absent during the weekend. If anyone wants me to address any particular questions, please point them out to me. [...]
HypersomniacLive: No offence, but if we're talking about you doing housekeeping, wouldn't it entail you going back to check who all have addressed you, and reply to questions asked? The way you put it reads to me kinda like you're asking us to do it for you.
That is not an unreasonable position.
However, some of those questions have likely been rendered irrelevant (like whether I believe Mchack's claim). A fair number of quotes directed my came from Mchack; it seems vaguely mean to be answering those because he can't actually say anything in response. Also, it feels kind of awkward on this end to be dragging up posts from 5-10 pages (for me) back to answer them, as if I'm dragging up old history to hash over again. Lastly, trying to go back and answer the questions means spending time dragging back through those posts a second time; I didn't bother composing a response post while I was initially reading them since I didn't know if it would be wasted effort.

On the flip side, with this open offer I'm committing to answering anyone who still wants an answer to a given question I haven't answered. We can see who still cares about which questions, for anyone that wants to do the digging. I know you've pointed out old questions that didn't get answered, but were never revisited.

HypersomniacLive: Yes, I'm asking for input from a mechanics stand-point (which I'm not good at), as I was thinking along the lines you say. But since I'm not good at this, I have trouble coming up with what "some sort of compensation" could be, to then try to figure out if it all would make sense with the flips and the plays we had.
I see a bunch of different possibilities, some mutually exclusive. I'd like the brothers to fully commit on their claim before I delve further into that, so I don't give them ideas.
Hey Vitek.....

I had a dream.

Why did you ask about it??