It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

20 pages and I don't think anyone has said anything relevant to the actual game...
Crewdroog: what the hell have I got myself into? 0_o
Don't worry, we newbies are in this together. If we stay together we should survive all the silliness. :-)
RWarehall: 20 pages and I don't think anyone has said anything relevant to the actual game...
We're playing a game? I thought this was a thread about milk :-/
Crewdroog: what the hell have I got myself into? 0_o
ddickinson: Don't worry, we newbies are in this together. If we stay together we should survive all the silliness. :-)
interesting thing to say.
Crewdroog: interesting thing to say.
Sorry, I forgot what we say can be seen as part of the game. That was just a normal comment, not part of the game. I will try to be more careful now the game has started.
Hmm...interesting the lack of a capital "I" in Crewdroog's post, it might be a hidden code to his scum allies ;)
ddickinson: Sorry, I forgot what we say can be seen as part of the game. That was just a normal comment, not part of the game. I will try to be more careful now the game has started.
mmm-hmmm....

what are you hiding ddickinson? what are you hiding?
ddickinson: Sorry, I forgot what we say can be seen as part of the game. That was just a normal comment, not part of the game. I will try to be more careful now the game has started.
We've actually started? I thought we were in the "pseudo-start" phase? Kind of started, but not really. And where's my damn milk! Can anyone tell the Mafia I'd like a bottle without Fat Tony's left thumb in it this time?
RWarehall: Hmm...interesting the lack of a capital "I" in Crewdroog's post, it might be a hidden code to his scum allies ;)
you go ahead and read into any silly thing you want. :)
Now if I can find the others who fail to capitalize, I'll have it all figured out!
Ixamyakxim: We've actually started? I thought we were in the "pseudo-start" phase? Kind of started, but not really. And where's my damn milk! Can anyone tell the Mafia I'd like a bottle without Fat Tony's left thumb in it this time?
I believe Oscar retired.
RWarehall: Hmm...interesting the lack of a capital "I" in Crewdroog's post, it might be a hidden code to his scum allies ;)
pssst crew is a girl, that means it's a girl thing and you'll never figure it out.
Crewdroog: you go ahead and read into any silly thing you want. :)
You seem awfully confrontational tonight. What are you hiding? And why no capital "I"? ;-)
trentonlf: pssst crew is a girl, that means it's a girl thing and you'll never figure it out.
besides, crewdroog is soo feminine! how could anyone not see that? :) I'm gonna go rage somewhere now.
trentonlf: pssst crew is a girl, that means it's a girl thing and you'll never figure it out.
Hmm... no capital in "pssst", think I'm onto something...