It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

This reminds me of another thing I wanted to see; HypersomniacLive's prize!!

Global Role Block:

It had been a long night for flubbucket and he wasn’t feeling so well. He’d also had way too much to drink and needed to get some food in his rumbling stomach. After wandering away from the tour bus for the Celebrity Homes and Meth Labs of the Southwest, he’s gotten a very lost. He sees some lights way off in the distance. The sign reads Mama Batido’s Bellas Imágenes Beanery Tire Center Hair Care and Nail Salon. “Sounds duhlishush….urp.” he slurred to himself.

flubbucket had a huge meal and then stumbled out of the place barely able to walk. His vision was so blurred he couldn’t tell if it was almost sunrise or he was staring into a street lamp. He suddenly realized he needed to let go of some gas and it was going to be big. He looked around but was sure if this was not a good place. He noticed up ahead on the right an alleyway and tried his best to make his way there.

“At last a safe place”, he thought, and he leaned against the wall as sweat beads formed and ran down his forehead. He squatted a bit forward and relaxed himself just enough in order to relieve the mounting pressure inside. In his inebriated state he was not properly able to judge and therefore did not realize he was about to let loose a fart of cataclysmic proportion. What was also unknown to him was this alleyway opened up to Tres Leches only power plant. Regardless flubbucket let loose with a ground pounding blast of butt bugling so profound it rocketed through the alleyway hitting the power plant knocking out power to the town. He also released a cloud of noxious swamp ass gas which blanketed the town rendering travel and visibility impossible. Feeling relieved he wandered off down the road muttering, “it wasn’t me.”
flubbucket: Because I'm arbitrary and sassy....

or maybe because it was all they had. It is essential mafia have some way to lie. This helped in the face of a powerful town.
Cheers, does that mean that Ixamyakxim also got this info? Not mentioning TwilightBard as he got himself killed on N1.

flubbucket: This reminds me of another thing I wanted to see; HypersomniacLive's prize!!

Global Role Block:

[...] What was also unknown to him was this alleyway opened up to Tres Leches only power plant. Regardless flubbucket let loose with a ground pounding blast of butt bugling so profound it rocketed through the alleyway hitting the power plant knocking out power to the town. He also released a cloud of noxious swamp ass gas which blanketed the town rendering travel and visibility impossible. Feeling relieved he wandered off down the road muttering, “it wasn’t me.”
Really regret not using the prize, the discussion and yogsloth's reaction this would have sparked off would have been priceless.
Post edited February 26, 2015 by HypersomniacLive
flubbucket: Because I'm arbitrary and sassy....

or maybe because it was all they had. It is essential mafia have some way to lie. This helped in the face of a powerful town.
HypersomniacLive: Cheers, does that mean that Ixamyakxim also got this info? Not mentioning TwilightBard as he got himself killed on N1.

Ixamyakxim and TwilightBard received their investigations just like the other roles.

The difference being theirs was Role information instead of alignment.