It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Is it over? Did we win?
DarkoD13: Is it over? Did we win?
I think so. Clearly all the people who got it right were mafia, and we've won now.

Good game.

I hope flub comes back and tells us whats going on....
Is it finally over? Can I start caring now?
adaliabooks: Children? ;)
LOL!

So it looks like we finally moved beyond surnames and I totally missed part three! Now we get to see what's in store... and I'm dying to see one of these "prizes" in action...
Flub was going to bed a few hours ago, so hopefully will be back in few hours
So, the three prizes are awarded.

The three prizes, which are fabulous.

Fabulous in-game prizes. To be used in the game. To be used to help win the game.

That will be given in secret.

To be used, by the people who won them, in secret powerful ways, to help win the game.

By those people. Those three people, who have been made publicly known, by winning.

[Folds arms; raises eyebrow]

Just wonderful.
yogsloth: So, the three prizes are awarded.

The three prizes, which are fabulous.

Fabulous in-game prizes. To be used in the game. To be used to help win the game.

That will be given in secret.

To be used, by the people who won them, in secret powerful ways, to help win the game.

By those people. Those three people, who have been made publicly known, by winning.

[Folds arms; raises eyebrow]

Just wonderful.
If there's no RVS I can imagine it's some sort of information or whatnot that would allow us to bypass that stage. But really it depends on that alone.
CONGRATULATIONS TO ALL THE WINNERS OF THE TRIVIA CHALLENGE!!!

***RWarehall - cristigale - HypersomniacLive***

************************************************************************************

IT IS NOW NIGHT ZERO. TWILIGHT HAS ENDED.

************************************************************************************

If you have received a SPECIFIC PM STATING YOU HAVE A NIGHT ZERO NIGHT ACTION you are now free to perform that Night Action. Other wise the thread is still open for night time chatting. As stated in Rule #13, the thread will remain open during the night for talk of any kind. I will be available for questions, comments, relationship counseling, or deposits to my Paypal account.

There will be a COUNTDOWN TIMER posted in post number two on Page One which will be a reference point for the ending of Night Phase.

***Please note this could accelerate should all Night Actions be received early.

Thank you and brilliant playing!!

****************************************************************************************
Post edited December 08, 2014 by flubbucket
flubbucket: If you have received a SPECIFIC PM STATING YOU HAVE A NIGHT ZERO NIGHT ACTION you are now free to perform that Night Action.
You've got to be kidding me.

TwilightBard: If there's no RVS I can imagine it's some sort of information or whatnot that would allow us to bypass that stage. But really it depends on that alone.
Yeah, well, after that particularly wonderful reveal above, we could be dangerously close to some real bullshableep happening here.
Surely you know me well enough to know I never joke about anything.
yogsloth: Yeah, well, after that particularly wonderful reveal above, we could be dangerously close to some real bullshableep happening here.
Well, no RVS is pretty damn interesting to me, just means that things are going to be interesting.
Neat! Anyone click on the timer yet and see how far we have to go?

So our first three names of interest are Hyper, Cristigale and... I forget (and sure as hell aren't digging through the already huge thread LOL). Who was the third?

Anyway super curious to see these "prizes" in action!

flubbucket: As stated in Rule #13, the thread will remain open during the night for talk of any kind. I will be available for questions, comments, relationship counseling, or deposits to my Paypal account.
She said "I love you, but I'm not "in love with you"" - what do I take from that? Should I make new plans next Saturday? It's because I didn't go to dinner with her mother, isn't it? Should the early Christmas gift tiny box NOT have contained earings? She saw my shoe was untied, right?
What does her mother look like and is she available??

Also ladies aren't always interested in receiving gifts. You also have to have money.
Ixamyakxim: She said "I love you, but I'm not "in love with you"" - what do I take from that? Should I make new plans next Saturday? It's because I didn't go to dinner with her mother, isn't it? Should the early Christmas gift tiny box NOT have contained earings? She saw my shoe was untied, right?
That she thinks of you as a brother, best friend, acquaintance, basically anything but a lover. Yes, unless you want to spend next Saturday hearing about this new cute guy at work. No - She was hoping you would see her mother and run for the hills and save her the pain of telling you thanks but no thanks herself. No - we lose earnings and always have to many to begin with. And no she was looking at the guy that was standing past you, so she had no idea it was untied.

Im sorry to break the bad news but we are here for you.
Sage103082: That she thinks of you as a brother, best friend, acquaintance, basically anything but a lover. Yes, unless you want to spend next Saturday hearing about this new cute guy at work. No - She was hoping you would see her mother and run for the hills and save her the pain of telling you thanks but no thanks herself. No - we lose earnings and always have to many to begin with. And no she was looking at the guy that was standing past you, so she had no idea it was untied.

Im sorry to break the bad news but we are here for you.
You sure don't' sugar the pill, do you? ;-P