It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

flubbucket: I have just recently heard from him.

He's just too important to post in the thread at this time.
It's not that I'm too important, my dears. It's that you haven't done anything of interest.

Of course, one is joking. Normal services will resume tomorrow. Once again, I apologise for the delay, but one hasn't had all too much time to post. I've been too busy watching Buffy the Vampire Slayer with my sister. (Seriously, though, you lot lynched Ix quite quickly and nothing of interest came from that except Ix acting oddly; then again, that could just be Ix being Ix.)
trentonlf:
Flub, have you heard from CSPVG?

=\
Attachments:

Sage103082: =\
LOL
CSPVG: It's not that I'm too important, my dears. It's that you haven't done anything of interest.

(Seriously, though, you lot lynched Ix quite quickly and nothing of interest came from that
Lovely.

See you in a week.

Sage103082: =\
Awesome!! I'll be saying this until my family is annoyed to death.
yogsloth: Lovely.

See you in a week.
With that sort of attitude, little mister, you'll only be seeing me in a month *saunters into the sunset*.

Robbeasy: There is nothing in my role PM about the size of the job at hand. I would elaborate more, if it were not for that the fact that, in doing so, I would reveal too much about my role PM and give scum a rather easy time at fabricating a claim.

As an side, I can remember no game in the past were so many gifs, pictures or videos were used to illustrate points or make jokes. This has nothing to do with anything, one simply finds it intriguing.
CSPVG: Robbeasy: There is nothing in my role PM about the size of the job at hand. I would elaborate more, if it were not for that the fact that, in doing so, I would reveal too much about my role PM and give scum a rather easy time at fabricating a claim.
That's odd, because you and I are supposedly the exact same role, and my original PM is so sparse there's almost nothing useful in it.

And what exactly do you think scum would use your info to try and fabricate? A third Town Cop?
CSPVG: Robbeasy: There is nothing in my role PM about the size of the job at hand. I would elaborate more, if it were not for that the fact that, in doing so, I would reveal too much about my role PM and give scum a rather easy time at fabricating a claim.
yogsloth: That's odd, because you and I are supposedly the exact same role, and my original PM is so sparse there's almost nothing useful in it.

And what exactly do you think scum would use your info to try and fabricate? A third Town Cop?
Interesting.
yogsloth: That's odd, because you and I are supposedly the exact same role, and my original PM is so sparse there's almost nothing useful in it.

Well, no that you've gone and blurted it out, I guess I may just as well share the make up of my PM. It, too, is spare. So sparse, in fact, that it only contains two lines. The first of which states my name and role; the second simply states my ability.

And no, I did not think that they would use it to fabricate a third Town Cop claim, but rather that they would use this sparseness to manufacture claims on other power roles.

Anyway, I miss your old alien avatar.
CSPVG: Well, no that you've gone and blurted it out, I guess I may just as well share the make up of my PM. It, too, is spare. So sparse, in fact, that it only contains two lines. The first of which states my name and role; the second simply states my ability.
Mine contains a third line.

CSPVG: And no, I did not think that they would use it to fabricate a third Town Cop claim, but rather that they would use this sparseness to manufacture claims on other power roles.
I'm going to go out on a limb here and say everyone - Town, Scum, Serial Killer, Donut Salesmen, etc. - received initial PMs of fairly approximate brevity. I don't think this will help anyone fabricate anything.

CSPVG: Anyway, I miss your old alien avatar.
I tried to find something appropriate for this game but couldn't think of anything I liked. Maybe I should have changed to a cop after I claimed. Enh, just not this time I guess. :)
CSPVG: Well, no that you've gone and blurted it out, I guess I may just as well share the make up of my PM. It, too, is spare. So sparse, in fact, that it only contains two lines. The first of which states my name and role; the second simply states my ability.
yogsloth: Mine contains a third line.

CSPVG: And no, I did not think that they would use it to fabricate a third Town Cop claim, but rather that they would use this sparseness to manufacture claims on other power roles.
yogsloth: I'm going to go out on a limb here and say everyone - Town, Scum, Serial Killer, Donut Salesmen, etc. - received initial PMs of fairly approximate brevity. I don't think this will help anyone fabricate anything.

CSPVG: Anyway, I miss your old alien avatar.
yogsloth: I tried to find something appropriate for this game but couldn't think of anything I liked. Maybe I should have changed to a cop after I claimed. Enh, just not this time I guess. :)
I have to disagree - i got two whacking great paragraphs
Robbeasy: I have to disagree - i got two whacking great paragraphs
Ah, interesting.

I'd like to hear from others - Short, direct, terse PMs? Or whackingly great descriptions?
yogsloth: Ah, interesting.

I'd like to hear from others - Short, direct, terse PMs? Or whackingly great descriptions?
Yup. I'm with Robb. I got a veritable essay.

Interesting that you and CSPVG apparently didn't.
yogsloth: Ah, interesting.

Pretty sure no info will be garnered from doing so. I got two paragraphs, how does that help town?

"Hey I got rainbows and unicorns in my PM with a long flowing description"

"Not me, I got an oasis and horses and not much else"

What does it matter. The actions of others in the game is what is important, not some PM sent by flub. I hope you and CSPVG are able to get some good reads tonight and we have something to work with.
I refuse to participate in this discussion before the night is done and for the very last time suggest for the others to follow my example. I'm baffled at why do you continue to give information away for free when this is the worst possible time to do so...