It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

yogsloth: Hey guys -

You know some of us go to bed on a Saturday night! The whole game whipped past while I was snoozing!
There you are! I was just about to ask flubbucket for a formal replacement for you.

I reckon I've got, at most, two more occasions on which I can bring that incident up. I am not bitter.
LOL.

You know some of us go to bed on a Saturday night! The whole game whipped past while I was snoozing!
CSPVG: There you are! I was just about to ask flubbucket for a formal replacement for you.

I reckon I've got, at most, two more occasions on which I can bring that incident up. I am not bitter.
Are you really the headless horseman and should we fear for ygsloth's life?
trentonlf: Are you really the headless horseman and should we fear for ygsloth's life?
I am offended, sir. I do not know how you haven't heard of me, I am a famous concert pianist.
The surname is obviously Morgan. Or Freeman. Or Freemen. Something along those lines.

CSPVG: There you are! I was just about to ask flubbucket for a formal replacement for you.

If this whole game is about guessing names, I might ask for it myself. And only two more times? Quitter.
yogsloth: If this whole game is about guessing names, I might ask for it myself. And only two more times? Quitter.
There are only 3 trivia questions, as flubbucket has stated. Besides, the prizes are fabulous.
Post edited December 07, 2014 by Krypsyn
Krypsyn: There are only 3 trivia questions, as flubbucket has stated. Besides, the prizes are fabulous.
Fabulous? Milkman was named Oscar Elton.
yogsloth: If this whole game is about guessing names, I might ask for it myself. And only two more times? Quitter.
Krypsyn: There are only 3 trivia questions, as flubbucket has stated. Besides, the prizes are fabulous.
Oscar fabulous is a cat, so

Feline ;-)
Heh. I wasn't giving you a hint, I was just corroborating what flubbucket said in his 3rd post: the prizes are fabulous.

Flubbucket said Vitek and I could let you guys know if anyone gets the right answer, but he never gave us permission to give hints.
Hayes
Brown
Plank
Dryer
Surname? Oh dear god, that could take the better part of the next week to get close.
Ackbar
Chewbacca
Fett
Fortuna
Grievous
Kenobi
Lars
Maul
Sidious
Skywalker
Solo
Tarkin