It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

adaliabooks: Well I'm sorry if you feel that way. But if you genuinely mean that I would rather you asked flub to replace you if possible, because being (hopefully) our town cop I would rather you weren't just phoning it in...

Anyway... you said you read Sage's quicktopic from last game, you should be well aware what we were letting ourselves in for. I know I was.
HypersomniacLive: Could we, by any chance, get a summary of that, please?
I can give you the link to the topic. I can't remember any particular details (and he didn't mention any specifics, otherwise I would be sitting it out like Krypsyn and Vitek), just that it was going to be far from ordinary with loads of unusual twists etc.

http://www.quicktopic.com/50/H/WQSwB8dnsTPuY

That was the quick topic, but there's a lot to sift through as we talked a lot.
A quick apology for my emotional rant above.

It's not my intention to ruin the game for anybody. I should have voiced my concerns via PM instead of erupting in the thread. I sent in my night action so that won't be lost whatever may happen.
yogsloth: A quick apology for my emotional rant above.

It's not my intention to ruin the game for anybody. I should have voiced my concerns via PM instead of erupting in the thread. I sent in my night action so that won't be lost whatever may happen.
You should give the game more of a chance, pretty sure it will work out and be a lot of fun :-)
yogsloth: A quick apology for my emotional rant above.

Does this mean you would like to stay or are you requesting a replacement?

I have faith in Flub and I do think he thought this game out completely. So I am here for the long haul. I do not think it breaks the game not knowing the flips right now and we do not know if this is going to be a constant or a one time thing. Or even if RW prize win was that his info would not be posted. There are a lot of different possibilities here. I think to give up on the game after the first flip because it is not being played how you want it to be played it a bit selfish. We signed up to play this game and when we did we agreed to whatever the setup would be.

I do think that if you are no longer interested in playing and you are not going to help us try to win then infact you are almost breaking the game and should be replaced. However, if you have changed you mind and are still interested in giving this your all and fighting until the end please let us know. We need everyone to be all in to win. We can not have someone that is only going to half ass it because they don't like something. Sorry if this is harsh but I do feel Flub knows what he is doing and there is so much more we do not know about this game yet.
The game I have on tap, I already have 13 Google docs going and the game hasn't even started....

This is one of the reasons I have faith in flub (This is my the QT from the last game.)
Can we talk about this for a bit? It's sat uneasy with me.

ddickinson: I would think it would be more beneficial to wait until closer to the deadline. It would give us a bit more time to see if anything or anyone else stands out. You can still lynch RWarehall, if you wish, closer to the deadline. Out of curiosity, what would the benefits be of lynching him now? Other than starting night time sooner?
trentonlf: I don't like the wording of "you can", why exclude yourself? This seems like a slip up in wording, the same as Dedo did before.
ddickinson: You are reading too much into what I said. The reason I worded it that way is because I have not voted, yet. I have not decided who to vote for, though I am thinking people may be right about RWarehall. But as I have not voted yet, I worded it you, rather than we. If I had voted him, or was 100% certain I will vote for RWarehall, then I would say us/we etc. If you wish to read something more into that, then that's up to you. But you are simply looking for something that isn't there.
ddickinson: and as we all seem set on RWarehall, now is the perfect chance for Scum to come forwards and try to confuse things further. They know we will probably stick with RWarehall to lynch, so they are free to look a little suspicious, while still not as suspicious as RWarehall, so they know they will be safe from getting lynched tonight.
ddickinson help me to understand this. Part of it seems like innocent townie prodding, but part of me can't help but feel like we were getting slow rolled. "as suspicious as RWarehall" "seem to vote for him" "probably stick with RWarehall to lynch" and "I am thinking people may be right about RWarehall" - why so much uncertainty for a confirmed and self admitted scum? Again, I'm torn between innocent townie prodding and giving others just enough reason to maybe take his deal.
Sage103082: The game I have on tap, I already have 13 Google docs going and the game hasn't even started....

This is one of the reasons I have faith in flub (This is my the QT from the last game.)
I think Sage meant to attribute that quote to flubbucket, in case there is any confusion. In any event, I can attest to its validity. At the time anyway; there are more docs now.
Sage103082: The game I have on tap, I already have 13 Google docs going and the game hasn't even started....

Krypsyn: I think Sage meant to attribute that quote to flubbucket, in case there is any confusion. In any event, I can attest to its validity. At the time anyway; there are more docs now.
Thank you, =)

Yes that should have been :

Flub said this:
"The game I have on tap, I already have 13 Google docs going and the game hasn't even started.... "

This is one of the reasons I have faith in flub (This is from the QT from the last game.)
Ixamyakxim: ...
I'll try, if I don't explain it good enough then please say and I'll try to be more clear. I'm not sure I would call it innocent townie prodding exactly, more like me being a newbie and a bit unsure of things. As I said before, I had not made my mind up 100% at the time, I wanted to have another read through before I made up my mind. I admit that I was swayed more to RWarehall than any other, but I just wanted to be sure. The wording is the just the way I would word anything if I wasn't completely certain, I did not want to fully commit in case I changed my mind after a re-read. I admit I may have used wording that people may think looks suspicious, had I thought things through properly I would have tried to be more clear, so as not to confuse things. I will try to be more clear with things from now on and try to be less indecisive.
Ixamyakxim: Can we talk about this for a bit? It's sat uneasy with me.

ddickinson help me to understand this. Part of it seems like innocent townie prodding, but part of me can't help but feel like we were getting slow rolled. "as suspicious as RWarehall" "seem to vote for him" "probably stick with RWarehall to lynch" and "I am thinking people may be right about RWarehall" - why so much uncertainty for a confirmed and self admitted scum? Again, I'm torn between innocent townie prodding and giving others just enough reason to maybe take his deal.
You know what my problem with this is? When people thought I made a slip and got a hard time for it. And I understand it, such a thing has to raise questions. But why dd got off so easy? If a person with a couple of games behind them can supposedly make such a mistake, a newer player is far more likely to do it. And I'm pretty sure she did.

I did not pursue it because I didn't want to distract people from RW, because I believed he was the person that needed our attention right then and there. I'm pretty sure dd will be one of the three people I would be more interested in tomorrow morning.

This will most likely be my last point before I log of, so if someone needs me, I'll be able to get back to you tomorrow.
Lifthrasil: Your 'style' unfortunately isn't. It is annoying and, worse, un-helpful.
Oh, but it is helpful. I get results. You, however, just run your mouth and do nothing.

Lifthrasil: You claim to have information that others missed, but you refuse to share it.
I never said this, so don't put BS in my mouth, but alas, I will allow you to entertain me and find the post where I did that.

Lifthrasil: You hide behind your "I play rough"-style as a justification for not trying to help. THAT is the reason why your play is called 'anti-town'. You even say that you're not even going to bother to clarify your vague statements, even though a clarification would help town, if there were any substance behind your vague hints.
Telling everyone about my plans would not help town, it would help your curiosity and nothing more, so spare me the nonsense.

Lifthrasil: So if you were town, your behaviour would not be 'playing rough' but 'playing stupid'.
Talk when your play style is as efficient as mine.

Lifthrasil: As scum, however, your self chosen style moniker would fit. Yes, you might be scum 'playing rough' - trying to silence discussions you don't like.
Now when did I do this? I don't recall silencing any discussion, just getting rid of the ridiculous idea some people were coming up with.

Lifthrasil: Attacking new players and throwing in vague accusations or hints which you then don't bother to explain. So I believe that you are not damaging town out of ignorance, but that it is actually your intent to be un-helpful and that you therefore are scum.
Yes, because scum would obviously want to attract this type of attention to themselves. /end sarcasm
Furthmore, this is evidence of your inexperience. Tell me, what was the last mafia game you followed?
HijacK: Yes, because scum would obviously want to attract this type of attention to themselves. /end sarcasm
WIFOM! Scum wouldn't want to attract attention to themselves, so anyone doing that can't be scum. But if we know that anyone doing that can't be scum, wouldn't it make sense for scum to attract attention to themselves, since no scum would do that?

Repeat as necessary.
ddickinson: I completely agree. He has been asked more than once to share a little of this information, but he just brushes it aside and dismisses the question. At least he responded to you, when I challenged him about his lack of sharing, I got no response. I think the fact he is keeping this information to himself, offering no clarification, or any kind of detail, is a very anti-town thing. He behaves as though he were a one man team, rather than part of the Town, as he claims to be. For me personally, I think his actions seem very Scummy, or at the least, anti-Town.

Feel free to prove me wrong, HijacK, feel free to start sharing with us, so that we can get the Scum lynched and the Town can win. Town is supposed to work as a team, we are supposed to share what we know so we have a better understand of who is and is not Town. How is it helping if you keep everything to yourself?
First of all, I have shared the info I got with everyone, however what I want to do in order to uncover scum is not something to be shared here for scum to see, so this being said, don't give me this nonsense that you actually have an idea of what's really going on with me. Get one with the program and get used to how people play. The fact you think someone is scum just for being blunt about the things he sees is outright ridiculous and a very amateur mistake. The possibility is there, but given your lack of experience, I doubt you really think from the right angle.

trentonlf: Not trying to offend you, but you have bitched an awful lot about the setup of this game from the start. Stop bitching and play or request a replacement as its getting old.
Oh, snap! I never heard Joe talk like this ever before. You know it's getting serious when he gets angry. :/

trentonlf: In flub I trust, you are a brave soul my friend or have a lot of alcohol to keep flub in check ;-)
Or maybe a lot of alcohol to keep himself playing.

flubbucket: If you'd like I could post everybody's role right now and we could end this thing today....is that a deal???
Funny guy. Very funny, indeed. But I gotta say, RWare's deal was more tempting that this nonsense.

flubbucket: I give you credit for having brains and some have shown exceptional prowess....looking at HypersomniacLive. Nice rookie performance thus far.
This I agree with. Very good performance from him. I initially thought it was a she. O_o

HypersomniacLive: While the no reveal of RWarehall's lynch is a bit disappointing, I prefer to think that without this info, it just becomes a set of equations with more variables and conditions to take into account when attempting to solve them. Sooner or later, there has to come a point where some variables will become constants, otherwise the game is broken by design.
I like this guy. HE SPEAKS MY LANGUAGE!

JMich: WIFOM! Scum wouldn't want to attract attention to themselves, so anyone doing that can't be scum. But if we know that anyone doing that can't be scum, wouldn't it make sense for scum to attract attention to themselves, since no scum would do that?

Repeat as necessary.
It is WIFOM, but so is his reason for me being scum. If people haven't understood this by now, I'll put it out there. Out of the huge variety of play styles there are to be found (which in technicality are potentially infinite) I am still experimenting with the game. If people haven't really noticed, this game I am way more proactive than I was in the Werewolf, or high school game. And definitely a lot more than I was in the Space Opera one, in which I was actually experimenting with hybrid ways of playing, starting the game on a calm tone, and steadily building the aggressive one I adopted most of these games. Truth is, I don't have a certain way of playing. I am still experimenting. And I am not quite done with seeing what an aggressive and proactive approach to the game can accomplish.

Krypsyn: I think Sage meant to attribute that quote to flubbucket, in case there is any confusion. In any event, I can attest to its validity. At the time anyway; there are more docs now.
I figured as much, but cheers for the clarification.

Unless flub's into scribbling to no end, I'd say he's got everything under control, and we will have a good game - one way or the other. ;-)

So, if yogsloth submitted his night action, we're at least where we left off before his outburst, right?
HypersomniacLive: So, if yogsloth submitted his night action, we're at least where we left off before his outburst, right?
Yes we should be, and hopefully yog's will decide to stay and play. He is a good player, just a little frustrated it seems.