It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

gamebin: I'd update this thread, but I don't know what to add or remove anymore. Other users wrote sister threads, but they are all out-of-date too.
Prah: Yeah, sadly that's a thing :/
However I do encourge you to take over this thread or any of the others.

I took over this thread a while ago and it's still up-to-date thanks to me!
https://www.gog.com/forum/general/completionists_list_of_missing_games_from_gog_series_v2
I haven't responded in 9 days, lol.

For me, the point of this thread was to encourage GOG to present these games in their entirety and to provide information for perspective buyers of their products.

Again, I'd update this thread, but I just don't know where to start. You are free to link or steal the information for your purposes. ;-)

gamebin: I'd update this thread, but I don't know what to add or remove anymore. Other users wrote sister threads, but they are all out-of-date too.
tfishell: That's fine. Personally I don't have time now to manage the thread I created (it feels too much like a responsibility).

In theory, if somebody with time on their hands wanted to try their hand at creating another thread of this type and wanted the thread content you and/or I already had, you and/or I could copy-paste the information in "edit post" form and send that to them.
I haven't played many PC games because my PC turned into a work computer. Atm, I'm on PS4. I'd like to get back into PC gaming, but I'd need to build a new rig that isn't running math algorithms all day. Thus, I haven't been as interested in keeping up with GOG or anything PC-gaming related for a while.
Post edited July 21, 2018 by gamebin
did people already suggest vlaamber's games to this list? (nuclear throne and luftrausers).

Luftrausers feature major bugs in all versions, Nuclear Throne is (at least based on my knowledge) outdated everywhere aside from steam
Post edited August 12, 2018 by Gekko_Dekko
Gekko_Dekko: did people already suggest vlaamber's games to this list? (nuclear throne and luftrausers).

Luftrausers feature major bugs in all versions, Nuclear Throne is (at least based on my knowledge) outdated everywhere aside from steam
the "second class citizens" GOGMix is working for that, this thread was mostly for old games before GOG started adding new ones.
It does seem annoying there are missing manuals or extras to game. I imagine securing rights is a problem.

Replacement.docs is so offline it’s sad. I have no idea the issue there. Djoldgames has some but for many you will have to google search or hope internet archives had something or fan sites. Game covers can be found usually via mobygames or wherever (same withscreenshots). I don’t know if there is a site that lists all box contents to games other than MOCSGH but that’s a niche set of games.

Bought a lot of games just this month.... zip for documentation. Not like I can’t figure it out, but..... annoying g.
Keighn: It does seem annoying there are missing manuals or extras to game. I imagine securing rights is a problem.

Replacement.docs is so offline it’s sad. I have no idea the issue there. Djoldgames has some but for many you will have to google search or hope internet archives had something or fan sites. Game covers can be found usually via mobygames or wherever (same withscreenshots). I don’t know if there is a site that lists all box contents to games other than MOCSGH but that’s a niche set of games.

Bought a lot of games just this month.... zip for documentation. Not like I can’t figure it out, but..... annoying g.
https://www.gog.com/forum/general/list_of_gog_games_with_missing_manuals_and_where_to_find_them
Dont know if this is in the correct forum or not but I have to start somewhere, right? I downloaded riven for windows 7 ultimate probably last year ot the year before. At the time I downloaded it my computer was working like it should. well things went south in a hurry. I tried to back it up but to know avail. I purchased the game some time ago, but I'm not sure about redownloading it now. If anyone can make any sense out of this gibberesh, please let me know. Thanks in advance.
BTW I have Windows 10 home with X64 processor.
jimmyd2400: Dont know if this is in the correct forum or not but I have to start somewhere, right? I downloaded riven for windows 7 ultimate probably last year ot the year before. At the time I downloaded it my computer was working like it should. well things went south in a hurry. I tried to back it up but to know avail. I purchased the game some time ago, but I'm not sure about redownloading it now. If anyone can make any sense out of this gibberesh, please let me know. Thanks in advance.
redownload the Offline installers also here is the manual RIVEN User Manual Download

Manual Machine Kicks arse

https://manualmachine.com/
Post edited February 05, 2019 by fr33kSh0w2012
jimmyd2400: Dont know if this is in the correct forum or not but I have to start somewhere, right? I downloaded riven for windows 7 ultimate probably last year ot the year before. At the time I downloaded it my computer was working like it should. well things went south in a hurry. I tried to back it up but to know avail. I purchased the game some time ago, but I'm not sure about redownloading it now. If anyone can make any sense out of this gibberesh, please let me know. Thanks in advance.
Here on GOG you can redownload your games as many times as you want. When you are logged into the webpage hover the mouse cursor over your username In the menu on top and click on games. That will lead you to all the games you have in your library and you can download any of them.
Mortal Kombat 1 tab in my games list is missing the picture icon. its been this way for a few weeks and I thought it'd clear up but its still showing a big X there and no pic.
HOB

The patch keeps on say there is malware and my anti-virus cleans it.

2.1 GB
Patch 1.17.3.0
15958 -> 16560
25 MB

Its just he patch from 15958 --> 16560

If I download the installer and full game it downloads just fine. Not sure why it says malware but it probably needs checking just to be sure.
So, I go to download my Neverwinter Nights files due to patches and I notice I am missing all the extra content. I've bought EVERY Neverwinter night product and all I see are some of the mp3s and artbooks along with the main game and a patch.

ABSOLUTELY NONE of the other extras are there.

No
Darkness over Daggerford
Heroes of Neverwinter
Infinite Dungeons
Pirates of the Sword Coast
Tyrants of the Monsea
Wyvern crown of Cormyr
Dark Dreams of Furiae

Not to mention any of the various other language extras? NOTHING!! WTH?

All my bonus content for neverwinter nights enhanced edition is missing except italian extras and some soundtracks.

I boughts one of the larger packages and slowly added. I am at a bloody loss here.

Fixed. Got them now. May be i had to mess with the language tags. I've had that issue before but on OS TYPE. Seems sometimes its not preset to english, windiws.
Post edited June 28, 2020 by Keighn
Edit nvm
Post edited June 28, 2020 by ChrisGamer300
I noticed a while earlier that WeGo Interactive is completely MIA; they were the previous rights holder for Re-Volt.
Renowned Explorers has random linux bug that makes it impossible to load the game after changing settings. Problem exists for 2 years, has been reported to developers both via email and on steam forum. No fixes ever got released, even after devs has finished working on their new game
Post edited July 12, 2021 by Gekko_Dekko