It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

SLP2000: Mobile Forces was removed from the catalogue some time ago.
Wow, you're right. I wonder how long ago that happened and why.
SCPM: Wow, you're right. I wonder how long ago that happened and why.
September, legal issues (as TET said on game subforum)
SLP2000: September, legal issues (as TET said on game subforum)
Hmm, I don't know how I missed that, thanks.
SLP2000: Mobile Forces was removed from the catalogue some time ago.
Announced by TET on September 17th 2013.

Edit: Ninja'd.
Post edited November 11, 2013 by The-Business
Tomb Raider 3 missing Tomb Raider 3: The Lost Artifact .
Descent missing Descent: Levels of the World.
Descent II missing Descent II: Vertigo Series.
Mobile Forces removed from catalogue
Entomorph: Plague of the Darkfall now comes with a manual :)
Castles missing The Northern Campaign
"Pro Pinball: Timeshock - Missing Windows version, making the game difficult to play."

Fixed.
Post edited November 20, 2013 by JudasIscariot
"Lords of the Realm Royal Edition - LOTR1 is the floppy disk version. The CD-ROM version has cinematics and redbook audio. Also, CD-ROM had game map selection between England and Germany."

Fixed.
JudasIscariot: snip
how about

Castles 1 + 2 - This is the CD-ROM version with various enhancements. Unfortunately, this version is missing many plots to make the game more interesting for players; missing The Northern Campaign

King's Quest - Petition. Looks like we're missing King's Quest 1 SCI version and King's Quest 4 AGI version.

Space Quest - Missing the Space Quest 1 remake SCI version.

and

Neverwinter Nights - Missing premium modules Pirates of the Sword Coast, Infinite Dungeons and Wyvern Crown of Cormyr.

?
Post edited November 21, 2013 by SLP2000
SLP2000: snip
and...

Alone in the Dark 1-3 - Missing floppy version with original sound
Capitalism games - We have no CD audio available; anywhere. For Capitalism II, I believe that the version on Enlight's site does have the full audio track
Little Big Adventure - Audio rips are bad.
Lords of Magic - Missing audio files.

great news that ,Lords of the Realm is now fixed though
JudasIscariot: "Lords of the Realm Royal Edition - LOTR1 is the floppy disk version. The CD-ROM version has cinematics and redbook audio. Also, CD-ROM had game map selection between England and Germany."

Fixed.
:D for Mac as well? Only the Windows installer was flagged on my shelf.
JudasIscariot: "Lords of the Realm Royal Edition - LOTR1 is the floppy disk version. The CD-ROM version has cinematics and redbook audio. Also, CD-ROM had game map selection between England and Germany."

Fixed.
SCPM: :D for Mac as well? Only the Windows installer was flagged on my shelf.
Not yet because that was part of a 2.0 installer update but thanks for reminding us :) We'll see what we can do to get a Mac version as well, barring any issues such as Wine not liking the Windows version.
JudasIscariot: Not yet because that was part of a 2.0 installer update but thanks for reminding us :) We'll see what we can do to get a Mac version as well, barring any issues such as Wine not liking the Windows version.
Great, thanks!