It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Not sure how much this thread will get viewed but I’ll post anyway.

All GOG Wineskin based ports can later be upgraded once I’ve finished the needed backend changes to Unofficial Wineskin, I’ve already released two functional Engines based on CrossOver19.0.1.

I say initial support for a reason, I haven’t currently purchased an Apple Developer license meaning the Wrapper and Engines are currently not code signed & notarized, however any end user can already make use of this by setting SIP to disabled and use Unofficial Wineskin grab the “No.Compression” version of Winery if you want to use Winehq releases but those won’t support 32Bit software.

Only WS11WineCX19.0.1 & WS11WineCX64Bit19.0.1 can function on macOS Catalina with SIP disabled (won’t be required later)
Currently PortingKit is already making use of this and PaulTheTall has updated a lot of the Ports to function correctly when running on Catalina if you don’t feel like dealing with all of this yourself.