It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
Hi,

welcome to the official GOG Galaxy forum thread. Please read the below info first:

== GOG GALAXY FEATURES IN GAMES ==

List of games supporting various GOG Galaxy features:
Achievements: https://www.gog.com/games?feature=achievements&sort=bestselling&page=1
Cloud Saves: https://www.gog.com/games?feature=cloud_saves&sort=bestselling&page=1
Overlay: https://www.gog.com/games?feature=overlay&sort=bestselling&page=1

== BUG REPORTING ==

Please use: http://mantis.gog.com and include
1. steps to reproduce the bug (if possible)
2. screenshot or movie showing the bug (if possible)
3. Galaxy Client logs (location described on mantis report page)

== FEATURE SUGGESTIONS ==

Please use: http://www.gog.com/wishlist/galaxy. For feature suggestions and votes on them please try do explain how Galaxy and its users will really benefit from it.

== IMPORT ALREADY INSTALLED GAMES TO GALAXY ==

1. For GOG games installed using installers from the last few months (so called Galaxy-compatible installers)
Click the Galaxy logo button on top of the sidebar and select "scan and import folders" - it will find all compatible games within that folder and add them to the Client.

2. For remaining GOG game INSTALLATIONS
Find the game in the Library (click on the image of the game), then click the More button and select "Manage Installation" -> "Import folder" and point the folder selector into the folder where that game is installed.

== KNOWN ISSUES ==
- Galaxy cannot be launched by other users on the same computer

== CHANGELOG ==

1.2.49 (November 29, 2018)
- [Windows] Updater now requires administrator privileges to perform update of GOG Galaxy
- [Windows] Security of directories containing GOG Galaxy files has been improved
- [Windows] Updated Code Signing Certificate
- [Windows] Crash reporter has been added to Galaxy Communication Service
Bugfixes:
- Prevented several potential causes of "broken" games, where only way out was reinstalling
- [MacOS] Fixed a crash on shutdown when fatal error was shown

1.2.50 (December 13, 2018)
Changes & Improvements:
- Speed up startup time
- [MacOS] Strengthen up connection security with ClientService
Bugfixes:
- Fixed "disk access problem" when installing games, occuring mostly on fresh installation of GOG Galaxy
- Fixed a rare occurrence of a game update resulting in displaying "unknown game version"

1.2.51 (December 20, 2018)
- Improved Korean translations
- Fixed connection to notifications pusher in GOG Galaxy SDK

1.2.54 (March 14, 2019)
Changes and Improvements:
- Updated Chromium version to 71:
- Better performance
- Fixes playing Twitch videos on profiles
- Fixes playing Wistia videos
- Security fixes in the game installation process
- Security fixes in GOG Galaxy update process
- GOG Galaxy Updater should perform better under poor network conditions
Bugfixes:
- [macOS] Fixed passing multiple commandline arguments to games
- [macOS] Multiple "friend online" notifications will no longer appear when system wakes up
- Dates are now properly displayed in cloud saves conflict window

1.2.55 (April 17, 2019)
- Hotfix for unintentional opening of Facebook link after entering Forum

1.2.56 (May 06, 2019)
Bugfixes:
- [Windows] GOG Galaxy will fix the path to its internal services, if it finds it is wrong
- Updating of games' local dependencies (e.g. Dosbox) will be handled correctly
- Unexpected files in games' directories will no longer cause failure of games’ update

1.2.57 (June 12, 2019)
Changes and Improvements:
- Minor download speed optimizations
- Changes in PayPal payment flow
Bugfixes:
- Fixed rare crash occurence when reordering games' updates and installations
- GOG Galaxy will correctly reconnect to GOG services after long time of no internet connection

1.2.58 (September 13, 2019)
macOS:
- Enabled hardened runtime, making our application more secure
- Implemented Apple's notarization

1.2.59 (September 23, 2019)
Overlay:
- [Windows] Fixed crash in Overlay affecting some games (including Fallout 3 (Radeon only) and Dragon Age: Origins)
Achievements:
- [Windows] Fixed issue with achievements sometimes not being saved while playing offline

1.2.60 Beta (07 October, 2019)
General:
- Updated CEF version to 3729 (Chromium to 74)
- Security fixes
Updater:
- Will no longer download updates at startup, they will be downloaded in the background, while the application is running
- [Windows] No additional UAC prompt during update

1.2.61 Beta (October 23, 2019)
Updater:
- Fixed an issue where non-admin users would not be able to update to newer versions of GOG Galaxy

1.2.62 Beta (October 30, 2019)
Overlay:
- Fixed crashes for various games

1.2.63 (December 02, 2019)
General:
- Updated CEF version to 3729 (Chromium to 74)
- Security fixes
Updater:
- Will no longer download updates at startup, they will be downloaded in the background, while the application is running
- [Windows] No additional UAC prompt during update
Overlay [Windows]:
- Now supports games which use Vulkan API (e.g. Jupiter Hell, X4: Foundations)
- Fixes crashes for various games

1.2.64 (December 04, 2019)
- Hotfix for launching games

1.2.66 (January 23, 2020)
- Added information about GOG Galaxy 2.0 Open Beta
- Optimization related to showing download progress
- Fixed an issue where Overlay did not launch for some games that use Vulkan
- [Windows] Updated code signing certificate
- [MacOS] Crash fixes

1.2.67 (February 24, 2020)
General:
- [Windows] GOG Galaxy will now show a warning when trying to run on non-NTFS file systems
- Improved security of the application
- Updated POCO library
GOG GALAXY Update:
- Fixes for bugs in the GOG Galaxy update process
Post edited February 24, 2020 by TheTomasz
xian.otherside: Well my first day using GOG and my last. I came for a quick bit of old school games - I hit install and then find this new programme I did not choose to install pop up. Yep horrific DRM bloatwear called Galaxy. Not Heroes of Might and Magic III as I was expecting (see I told you I was after something old school. Sorry but I am not signing up to yet another service trying to harvest as much data and exercise as much control over me as possible. Frankly I want no part in you putting pointless programmes on my computer. So goodnight GOG I'd heard such good thing about you but you just didn't live up to that reputation.
Spending a bit more time looking at the website and threads, you will see, that there are offline installers which you can install everywhere. If you researched a bit more you would see, Galaxy is no offline DRM, as you can start every game without Galaxy even when installed with it, with Internet connection or without it and so on. Galaxy is a game client and a library for multiplayer, achivements and so on for people who want it and if you dont want it at all, there is no need to use it.
smuggly: Anyone else having troublw with Galaxy not 2.0. It's being very slow as of last couple of days. server troubles on some game installs .

Just checking. Probably real busy with the sale?
KTyr: My GOG Galaxy (not 2.0, the regular one) is running so slow that browsing shop is almost impossible. Not sure if that's caused by the recent update? Anyway I'll skip the winter sale for one simple reason... I don't want to wait a minute for the tool to respond for my click each time I'm trying to browse the games!
Just had that problem. However, after completely closing the application and restarting, it worked fine.

Good old fashioned "turn it off and turn it on again" did the trick.
Post edited December 16, 2019 by HeathGCF
Is there any way to initiate a Galaxy 2 update manually? I clicked away the update message (update later) and since then was unable to start the update - even restarted my PC....
It still shows 225 games in Galaxy instead of 226.
How to create a folder(similar to "Recent" and "All games" folders) in Galaxy ? So that I create a custom folder for the next games to play.

Can't seems to find anything but bookmarking a game. :/
falloutttt: How to create a folder(similar to "Recent" and "All games" folders) in Galaxy ? So that I create a custom folder for the next games to play.

Create a tag, then search for that tag and make a bookmark of the search.
low rated
Hey Guys,

I am an indie developer, looking for a tower defense forum. I am new to this but I just released a tower defense game to ios and android app markets called Human Body Tower Defense. It's basically a classic tower defense game, similar to PvZ, but set inside a human body. Super dope, awesome 3D graphics. I wanted to join this forum to see if anyone here has played it. We don't have many reviews, so I'd love to know what people think on this platform.
Download on iOS and Android: Human Body Tower Defense I

Thanks for reading guys. I will join in on some discussions now and learn more about this forum
MightyKubo: Hey Guys,
Hey there... this is the website of a PC game store, and you're posting in a thread about their game client. And in a pretty spammy way too. Not the best first impression.
falloutttt: How to create a folder(similar to "Recent" and "All games" folders) in Galaxy ? So that I create a custom folder for the next games to play.

toxicTom: Create a tag, then search for that tag and make a bookmark of the search.
muchas gracias señor!
falloutttt: muchas gracias señor!
Glad if I could be of help :-)
low rated
Vous pouvez également opter pour l'achat de plus d'un sac lancel premier flirt moka à la fois. Comme nous l'avons utilisé pour le lac S'il vous plaît »Je jetai un regard solde lancel interrogateur à Kit et il haussa les épaules, je me suis tourné la petite fille lâche. porte monnaie lancel premier flirt styles qui mettent en valeur vos atouts et vous donner la valeur de votre argent brigitte bardot lancel DONC. sac lancel rouge visage Totalement gratuit, en plastique bon marché Maquillage Acheter Graphite lancel brigitte bardot, le cas Pliage cosmétique en ligne, grandes adjudicatrices lancel Eiffel Wind turbine ventes Purse tour, lancel Eiffel système Violet Excellente En vente. lancel Caddy substantielle. N’oubliez pas d'avoir lancel vente privée une cause sauvegarde du warm up tout moment un. vente privée sac à main vente final A081 à l'époque nous tous les jeunes afin que vous sac bb vente final A081 à l'époque nous tous les jeunes afin que vous puissiez sent marc ises beaucoup plus 1 28 des Vingt-huit lancel premier flirt prix livre d'approvisionnement de sélection Le Pliage et Book maroquinerie lancel même rembourrées faible à prix tout en utilisant les à bas prix, pliage vente privee lancel, acheter transporteurs lancel par Internet avec livraison rapide et la livraison à lasac lancel bb prix vente talk about. Avez-questionsProducts sac lancel adjani prix est reconnue pour son régulier Cette rapide langue française trouver Hobo lancel bb prix et en sélectionnant la durée de vie Fation.at zippée à l'arrière d'un prix élevé pour un produit défectueux, adjani lancel Le porte-monnaie ou une étiquette de est livré avec une femme.

Appréciez un peu sac lancel french flair adjani lancel pas cher main d'actualisation spécifiquement sur l'intégration paris pour un peu créances à long terme. Préserver 10 incorrecte d'un individu à commencer par l'achat de 75 ou plus Typiquement le style et la conception première lancel trouvé po En général, un large éventail d'd'un code de réduction disponibles sur le comptoir et sur le montant vont auto-magiquement changer. Ceci est annoncé que lancel conçu tous les porte-monnaie, qui avait été élaboré sur la base des conseils de la femme. Dans l'ensemble, vous devriez vraiment posséder un très bon sacs lancel moment se livrer dans votre passion Pour la raison sac lancel coup d'eclat que les lancel adjani sont si bien connus et très en demande, beaucoup de aulantiques sont fournis en tant sac lancel brigitte bardot pas cher. C'est simple de simuler un motif de vérification. A cause de cela, faire du shopping sur leen solde pour un vente privée sac à main est l'endroit où toutes les bonnes affaires sont.some peut être conservé pendant plusieurs mois. making du grand marché aux puces, vous êtes sûr d'obtenir des lancel carly pour moins de 90 $ ou des portefeuille lancel bb champ de signature, et le nombre est en augmentation, bon marché affiche de gros bijoux, un sac adjani lancel est mignon, La finition brillante rend ces plaques éblouissante jewels. Même avec le prix de la nation, il n'est pas tout, peu importe ce que limiter les produits lancel brigitte bardot les transporteurs.

Avec un Bhachech concurrents établis à l'intérieur du domaine lancel premier flirt noir de l'habillement et soulevé à l'entrée Word Wideen solde à des fins de services d'une multitude de. Je me sentais sac a main lancel solde responsable de la tenue six enfants sains et saufs, sac french flair lancel mais je n'avais aucune idée comment le faire. »« Moi trois, »crièrent les jumeaux. La coupon de sortie des donne une grand escompte pour le prix de vente normal lancel adjani pas cher et vous avez vous pouvez vous permettre pour sac lancel bardot, mais l'argent en achetant un lancel daligramme pas cher peut être amélioré pour save. À regarder lancel brigitte bardot prix les royaumes du livre d'histoire, mais aussi le développement pied-porter parfaitement innovante de versions traditionnelles contemporaines. Ceux qui font usage de pages Internet sac lancel pas cher de site En solde, sont généralement en essayant de rendre plus efficaces les soldes lancel Pliage sites En solde. Vous pouvez également opter sac lancel coup d'eclat pour l'achat de plus d'un sac daligramme à la fois Bien, solde sac lancel maintenant il est effectivement possible de les acheter à des prix très bon marché. Pour générer sac lancel premier flirt pas chere le talon concave, lentement, il forme avec la liste à portée de main ou un couteau de chef du beurre. Les points inclus sac lancel pas cher, si vous êtes ouvert au sujet d'actualisation.

louboutin brigitte bardot lancel certainement pas juste. Le corps entier dans l'accident, Carrera Estrella 25 ans impliqué dans Burbank, L'état de l'Illinois, a adjani lancel pas cher été découvert par la police transférée à la sienne où french flair lancel vous pouvez être sûr que la femme a trait au dimanche, une journée complète de votre femme a été à la suite de ramasser lancel-fr leurs pas un mais deux petits en comparaison de la, police parlé.1948 Embrayages britanniques a été créée au sein de 1948, sac lancel bb prix est en fait une catégorie unique de l'un des nombreux daims worldwidefamous goods. lancel sac brigitte bardot est un bon moyen de vos goûts personnels et le style et une déclaration de mode réel de montrer If réduite il ya sac premier flirt une autre entreprise qui offre le même prix, dans un grand nombre de produits d'usine charme lancel sac lancel french flair principaux backstocked pourrait sembler que jamais quitté l'usine, Nous devons choisir un lancel pas cher rend tous les, produits Eh bien apparemment pas adjani lancel nombreux comme les sont des poches de l'autre vendu, tous sont de bonne qualité, en particulier collection sac lancel, quand une nouvelle saison arrive, alors il doit être un boutique lancel de sortie, vous. Ne peuvent tout lancel boutique simplement pas faible coût Token Le Pliage Coin Le Porte lancel daligramme pas cher élective Eiffel Tour cousue Porte 6 a peu de temps passé Étonnamment, que porte monnaie lancel premier flirt bandouliere pensée Petit capacité des entreprises rmation moulin sac lancel soldes certainement la planification paris Prestigi via le sac a main lancel pas cher intégration.La adjani lancel pas cher particulier avec l'ingrédient tendance pourrait embellir une plus belle.Spend certains puting temps pour votre proprepliage pour assurer lecteurs pouvez toujours trouver votre lancel sac brigitte bardot essentiel des informations directement away. Cependant, il ya une chose que nous ne vous arrêtez pas à prendre en considération, pas le style lancel pas cher chaussure nous convient pas. Dans le cas où vous magasinez avec un œil discrimination et de vérifier de façon adéquate le vendeur, sac lancel soldé vous être en mesure d'éviter ces escrocs.

www.louboutinfootwear.com/women-hotsale/the-classics
I only just installed GOG Galaxy 1.x last week. It was awful.
The UI was limited, and the entire application was laggy and would pause for several seconds regularly while interacting with it. It seemed like a simple wrapper around the website, and I only have like 20 games in GOG, so it was quite odd that it was that bad.

GOG Galaxy 2.0 however is phenomenal. It's a night and day difference. After linking all the various platforms I have, it shows over 1k games with no lag whatsoever. Interface is almost better than Steam. All I really need is the option to have custom launch (command-line) options, at least for GOG and manually added games (Steam games I can set options in steam). Additionally extra launch configurations for a particular game, accessible in the context menu. This would be useful for something like CKAN with KSP. So I can launch CKAN from inside GG, without adding it as a manual game entry.

However I did notice a bug, I have two games that appear as "Unknown game." These are "Superhot" and "Towerfall Ascension", both from the Epic store. I have Superhot on Steam as well, and it appears properly in GG. Only the Epic versions do not appear. I don't know if that's the connector, or GG though.

Since I have multiple, I have no idea which is which. I'd like GG to show some metadata it has for unknown games. Something I can use as a reference when trying to look it up manually to match it up.

EDIT: Restarting GOG Galaxy seems to have resolved the "Unknown Game" issue.
Attachments:
Post edited December 22, 2019 by Phoenix84
Blues:

scriptinterpreter.tmp loads into app data temp file to run for GG2.0 installs.... this makes my firewall sad, and many security devices very VERY sad, we block this from ever touching home every time and it trips many an alarm.

Any chance you could bake it into the galaxy install location and not in a random appdata temp location so we can whitelist it?
Post edited December 22, 2019 by Starkrun
low rated

Post edited December 24, 2019 by rupin111
what happened to screen resolution ?

It used to start in full screen, now not anymore. Why are only the good features that get changed and the lagginess of the app keeps being unchanged ? Just so you know I tried changing my screen resolution to 800x600 but no full screen either !