It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
Hi,

welcome to the official GOG Galaxy forum thread. Please read the below info first:

== GOG GALAXY FEATURES IN GAMES ==

List of games supporting various GOG Galaxy features:
Achievements: https://www.gog.com/games?feature=achievements&sort=bestselling&page=1
Cloud Saves: https://www.gog.com/games?feature=cloud_saves&sort=bestselling&page=1
Overlay: https://www.gog.com/games?feature=overlay&sort=bestselling&page=1

== BUG REPORTING ==

Please use: http://mantis.gog.com and include
1. steps to reproduce the bug (if possible)
2. screenshot or movie showing the bug (if possible)
3. Galaxy Client logs (location described on mantis report page)

== FEATURE SUGGESTIONS ==

Please use: http://www.gog.com/wishlist/galaxy. For feature suggestions and votes on them please try do explain how Galaxy and its users will really benefit from it.

== IMPORT ALREADY INSTALLED GAMES TO GALAXY ==

1. For GOG games installed using installers from the last few months (so called Galaxy-compatible installers)
Click the Galaxy logo button on top of the sidebar and select "scan and import folders" - it will find all compatible games within that folder and add them to the Client.

2. For remaining GOG game INSTALLATIONS
Find the game in the Library (click on the image of the game), then click the More button and select "Manage Installation" -> "Import folder" and point the folder selector into the folder where that game is installed.

== KNOWN ISSUES ==
- Galaxy cannot be launched by other users on the same computer

== CHANGELOG ==

1.2.49 (November 29, 2018)
- [Windows] Updater now requires administrator privileges to perform update of GOG Galaxy
- [Windows] Security of directories containing GOG Galaxy files has been improved
- [Windows] Updated Code Signing Certificate
- [Windows] Crash reporter has been added to Galaxy Communication Service
Bugfixes:
- Prevented several potential causes of "broken" games, where only way out was reinstalling
- [MacOS] Fixed a crash on shutdown when fatal error was shown

1.2.50 (December 13, 2018)
Changes & Improvements:
- Speed up startup time
- [MacOS] Strengthen up connection security with ClientService
Bugfixes:
- Fixed "disk access problem" when installing games, occuring mostly on fresh installation of GOG Galaxy
- Fixed a rare occurrence of a game update resulting in displaying "unknown game version"

1.2.51 (December 20, 2018)
- Improved Korean translations
- Fixed connection to notifications pusher in GOG Galaxy SDK

1.2.54 (March 14, 2019)
Changes and Improvements:
- Updated Chromium version to 71:
- Better performance
- Fixes playing Twitch videos on profiles
- Fixes playing Wistia videos
- Security fixes in the game installation process
- Security fixes in GOG Galaxy update process
- GOG Galaxy Updater should perform better under poor network conditions
Bugfixes:
- [macOS] Fixed passing multiple commandline arguments to games
- [macOS] Multiple "friend online" notifications will no longer appear when system wakes up
- Dates are now properly displayed in cloud saves conflict window

1.2.55 (April 17, 2019)
- Hotfix for unintentional opening of Facebook link after entering Forum

1.2.56 (May 06, 2019)
Bugfixes:
- [Windows] GOG Galaxy will fix the path to its internal services, if it finds it is wrong
- Updating of games' local dependencies (e.g. Dosbox) will be handled correctly
- Unexpected files in games' directories will no longer cause failure of games’ update

1.2.57 (June 12, 2019)
Changes and Improvements:
- Minor download speed optimizations
- Changes in PayPal payment flow
Bugfixes:
- Fixed rare crash occurence when reordering games' updates and installations
- GOG Galaxy will correctly reconnect to GOG services after long time of no internet connection

1.2.58 (September 13, 2019)
macOS:
- Enabled hardened runtime, making our application more secure
- Implemented Apple's notarization

1.2.59 (September 23, 2019)
Overlay:
- [Windows] Fixed crash in Overlay affecting some games (including Fallout 3 (Radeon only) and Dragon Age: Origins)
Achievements:
- [Windows] Fixed issue with achievements sometimes not being saved while playing offline

1.2.60 Beta (07 October, 2019)
General:
- Updated CEF version to 3729 (Chromium to 74)
- Security fixes
Updater:
- Will no longer download updates at startup, they will be downloaded in the background, while the application is running
- [Windows] No additional UAC prompt during update

1.2.61 Beta (October 23, 2019)
Updater:
- Fixed an issue where non-admin users would not be able to update to newer versions of GOG Galaxy

1.2.62 Beta (October 30, 2019)
Overlay:
- Fixed crashes for various games

1.2.63 (December 02, 2019)
General:
- Updated CEF version to 3729 (Chromium to 74)
- Security fixes
Updater:
- Will no longer download updates at startup, they will be downloaded in the background, while the application is running
- [Windows] No additional UAC prompt during update
Overlay [Windows]:
- Now supports games which use Vulkan API (e.g. Jupiter Hell, X4: Foundations)
- Fixes crashes for various games

1.2.64 (December 04, 2019)
- Hotfix for launching games

1.2.66 (January 23, 2020)
- Added information about GOG Galaxy 2.0 Open Beta
- Optimization related to showing download progress
- Fixed an issue where Overlay did not launch for some games that use Vulkan
- [Windows] Updated code signing certificate
- [MacOS] Crash fixes

1.2.67 (February 24, 2020)
General:
- [Windows] GOG Galaxy will now show a warning when trying to run on non-NTFS file systems
- Improved security of the application
- Updated POCO library
GOG GALAXY Update:
- Fixes for bugs in the GOG Galaxy update process
Post edited February 24, 2020 by TheTomasz
Edit: Nevermind, found the 2.0 forum
Post edited August 19, 2019 by adaliabooks
How do I download a version of a game that is not the latest version. Don't tell me to turn off auto update and use the override section. Been there done that, the entire section is greyed out and remains greyed out no matter what changes I make.
It would be nice if Galaxy would just have its own integrated way of accessing the forums and other community stuff.

Also, when are you adding a search bar for games at the main page of the store, guy? Because you're making looking for new games more convoluted for new users than it has to be.
i wanna order this game king of fighter so how i can order this game??
In the store if i choose a filter on gametypes (action/adventure/indie etc) and i look at one item in the results then the filter is gone. Is it possible to remember a filter in the store?
Hi everyone. Im new to both GoG and MacBooks. I have paid for and downloaded Theme Hospital but every time I click on the tile to open the game, it just bobs up and down a few times, then nothing happens. No fault window, nothing. Its like I never pressed it. I am not very proficient with computers, and I apologise if I'm missing something blatantly obvious. But any help would be great.

I have just updated MacOS to Catalina 10.15 if that helps.

Thanks in advance.
Dean
Hello from Russia. I like GOG.com , drm-free games are good. But could you make some changes to your Galaxy client already? Here what i mean. Every time i scroll throw lists of games ( like sales , new etc.) when i click on a game picture , page of the game opens in the same window. I cant just use Ctrl+ LMB to open a new page . Actually i can , but if i press Ctrl+LMB the link will open in my browser , not in Galaxy client. That so annoying man. I can't stand it. This makes looking for games to be as hard as possible. I mean it's a very simple thing to do , why don't you fix it . Hope you got me. Love ya. Thanks
Post edited August 30, 2019 by Xyxpbi
dean120451: Hi everyone. Im new to both GoG and MacBooks. I have paid for and downloaded Theme Hospital but every time I click on the tile to open the game, it just bobs up and down a few times, then nothing happens. No fault window, nothing. Its like I never pressed it. I am not very proficient with computers, and I apologise if I'm missing something blatantly obvious. But any help would be great.

Thanks in advance.
Dean
I hope your issue is already fixed, bit for cases like that, the best place to go is our support.
Yeah I just love GOG I don't have much more to say.
Post edited September 04, 2019 by Pops78
dean120451: Hi everyone. Im new to both GoG and MacBooks. I have paid for and downloaded Theme Hospital but every time I click on the tile to open the game, it just bobs up and down a few times, then nothing happens. No fault window, nothing. Its like I never pressed it. I am not very proficient with computers, and I apologise if I'm missing something blatantly obvious. But any help would be great.

Thanks in advance.
Dean
Did you solve this?

dean120451: Bonjour à tous. Je suis nouveau sur GoG et MacBooks. J'ai payé et téléchargé Theme Hospital, mais chaque fois que je clique sur la vignette pour ouvrir le jeu, il y a juste des hauts et des bas plusieurs fois, puis rien ne se passe. Aucune fenêtre de faute, rien. C'est comme si je n'avais jamais appuyé dessus. Je ne maîtrise pas très bien les ordinateurs et je vous prie de m'excuser si quelque chose me manque de façon flagrante. Mais toute aide serait formidable. my ip birthday wishestneb
Je viens de mettre à jour MacOS vers Catalina 10.15 si cela peut vous aider.
Post edited September 06, 2019 by ninoPlay12
I just installed Gog Galaxy again today but the client won't open.

Am running Windows 10 1903 so wondering if it's actually some kind of compatibility issue or other bug.
Is there any way to stop it from creating start menu shortcuts? They're cluttering up my start menu and all ther launch shortcuts also launch Galaxy first for some inexplicable reason, and thus are useless to me since the only reason I would launch a game from the start menu is if I didn't want to wait the 10 minutes it takes for galaxy to load up.
I cannot login to gog galaxy in network, using hardware firewall. Do I need to open and forward any custom tcp/udp ports to make it work? Also, is there any complex error_log? So I can see what's wrong with it, because "connection error" is not informative at all.
low rated
Taking a screenshot and play a game and share with your friend. Awesome game.
GOG.com (formerly Good Old Games) is a digital distribution platform for video games and films. It is operated by GOG Sp. z o.o., a wholly owned subsidiary of CD Projekt based in Warsaw, Poland.[2][3] GOG.com delivers DRM-free video games through its digital platform for Microsoft Windows, OS X and Linux. In March 2012, it began selling more recent titles such as Alan Wake, Assassin's Creed and the Metro Redux series, among many others.
Post edited September 12, 2019 by gamersmith