It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Uninstalled GOG Galaxy. No patience for anything trying to direct my computer to Fbook.
Edit: I just checked the Galaxy Changelog and found:

1.2.55 (April 17, 2019)
- Hotfix for unintentional opening of Facebook link after entering Forum
My galaxy client is 1.2.57, It looks like the bug is not totally fixed and it occurs again.

//

It is quite annoying. GOG should fix this ASAP.
Post edited June 21, 2019 by J1mZY_76
still no hotfix? still no reaction?
Haven't seen before that behavior but for chuckles just tried.. It's actually true, facebook is trying to open in a browser most annoying. I didn't even gnow (gnomes..!) galaxy has something to do with facebook.
Post edited June 21, 2019 by Antimateria
It seems to be fixed for me now. I've opened a bunch of threads and no sign of a browser popup. Galaxy is still on 1.2.57 so it must have been a server-side fix.
Nice!
Galaxy 2.0 devs pls fix once and for all

don't embarrass yourselves :'(
Can confirm this, it doesn't do it anymore for me either. GoG Galaxy wraps webpages inside the client so I assume they were fiddling with some stuff and broke something causing the FB page to be opened each time you opened a GoG community page (thats why each click to a new page opened that thing again).
I am waiting for Galaxy 2.0 and GOG‘s first little „problem“ there and people having all their other accounts fucked up by GOG‘s incompetence. Bright future!
Nice. Seems to be a server-side fix and the issue is gone at least for me.
Yes, the bug is killed.
I hope it won't come back again.