It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Yepoleb: Convert your timestamp to Unix time with something like this:
datetime.datetime.fromisoformat("2017-10-07T19:24:10.409053+00:00").timestamp()
Now use that value to query. Don't touch any SQL native date function, make sure to do everything in Unix time while in database land. Sorry for putting you through this :(.
phaolo: Oh, no problem.
Btw, I ended up using this:

SELECT strftime('%Y-%m-%d %H:%M:%S',timestamp,'unixepoch') "Date", product_id, product_title, dl_type, bonus_type, action, serialized_record
FROM changelog
WHERE "dl_type" = 'bonus' AND timestamp >= strftime('%s','2021-01-01 00:00:00');

It seems to work correctly, should I really use that huge date conversion? O_o
Now I wonder if I could extract also the data I need from "serialized_record"..
Don't forget that there in 2036 the Unix time stamp will overflow.
coffeecup: Don't forget that there in 2036 the Unix time stamp will overflow.
Isn't that an issue just for old 32bit systems?
Hopefully, Gog, Gogdb and me will still exist by 2038 to see if it still works XD
Hi Yepoleb, just to let you know this 2 games are not showing prices correctly:

-Unreal Tournament 2004 Editor's Choice Edition
-Unreal Tournament GOTY

I was also wondering if would be possible to add the System requirements info to the gogdb

Regards and Thanks again for the great resource gogdb is :)
thank you for this tool !
Clear and simple ... just like I love it !!!
:-)
here https://www.gogdb.org/product/2037234491#references
and here https://www.gogdb.org/product/1325070928#references

the Unknown IDs are:

1207507575 - Crossroads Inn - The Circus DLC
1809738351 - Crossroads Inn - Booze & Liquor DLC
Hi Yepoleb, GOG links are to Deutsch version of the site ("Store page" in Details/Store Details section and "Store Link" button under game image).
https://www.gogdb.org/changelog and airtable stopped updating after January 31, 2022. I thought I saw mention about gog changing their API, but I'm uncertain. Does anyone know of another source which keeps track of the "offline downloader" files and is still being updated?

There are a lot of "offline downloader" files which are behind in updates compared to the galaxy version. While some are "for reasons", others are simply forgotten. I depended on these aforementioned sites to know if a game was probably updated.

Changing the gog API could be gog's way of fixing the out of date "offline downloader" files. :P
Post edited February 10, 2022 by drrhodes
high rated
drrhodes: airtable stopped updating after January 31, 2022.
I maintain the Aritable link and I'll update it this weekend most likely. Sorry about the long wait times, folks, sometimes life gets in the way :P. Since I have to manually vet the entries (there's a false positive fest every time...), there's sadly no way to automate this beyond data retrieval. It needs human eyes for validation.

And there were no API changes I'm aware of, everything looks fine on my end...
drrhodes: airtable stopped updating after January 31, 2022.
WinterSnowfall: I maintain the Aritable link and I'll update it this weekend most likely. Sorry about the long wait times, folks, sometimes life gets in the way :P. Since I have to manually vet the entries (there's a false positive fest every time...), there's sadly no way to automate this beyond data retrieval. It needs human eyes for validation.

And there were no API changes I'm aware of, everything looks fine on my end...
Thanks, WinterSnowfall. Between the barely remembered mention of API changes and that both gogdb.org and the Airtable stopped updating at the same time, I wasn't sure what was going on.

Thanks for maintaining the Airtable, I find it useful.
Hello Yepoleb, maybe you can help me ... and thanks for all the great work you are continuing to do.

Currently I can get most of what I need to build a manifest entry for a game, without having to resort to using a cookie file.

The two things I cannot currently work out how to get, are filenames for downloads and checksum values.

Is there a command string that can be used to get filenames at least, without the need for using a cookie file?
Perhaps some query using each downlink?

I mention the WHY here.
Timboli: Hello Yepoleb, maybe you can help me ... and thanks for all the great work you are continuing to do.

Currently I can get most of what I need to build a manifest entry for a game, without having to resort to using a cookie file.

The two things I cannot currently work out how to get, are filenames for downloads and checksum values.

Is there a command string that can be used to get filenames at least, without the need for using a cookie file?

I mention the WHY here.
I have just checked the unofficial GOG API documentation and I'm sorry to say, there isn't.

There is no other way to get the md5 than getting the .xml related to the downloaded file and the filename can only be found in the .xml or by doing a HEAD request. Both methods require valid cookies.
Geralt_of_Rivia: I have just checked the unofficial GOG API documentation and I'm sorry to say, there isn't.

There is no other way to get the md5 than getting the .xml related to the downloaded file and the filename can only be found in the .xml or by doing a HEAD request. Both methods require valid cookies.
Yep, I had checked that, which is why I was asking, just in case there was another way.
Timboli: Is there a command string that can be used to get filenames at least, without the need for using a cookie file?
I am not aware of any :(
Is it possible for GOG Database to show the personal profile backgrounds for all the games? (If available, because not all games have one.) When logged in on GOG.com I can only see the backgrounds for games I currently own, not what I'll get when I buy a game. Thanks for listening.
GOG DB is a great, great help for some GOG-related projects I would like to make. However, is there any chance or hope that some user ratings and/or tags also get collected?