It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

10 Nov 2020
50% off $24.99 Warhammer: Chaosbane Slayer Edition
50% off $14.99 Warhammer: Chaosbane

UPDATE
Add the $ symbol.
Post edited January 04, 2021 by kbnrylaec
4 Jan 2021
https://www.gog.com/promo/20210104_bethesda
60% off $2.39 An Elder Scrolls Legend: Battlespire
70% off $1.49 Call of Cthulhu: Dark Corners of the Earth
70% off $5.99 Doom 3: BFG Edition
70% off $2.99 DOOM II + Final DOOM
60% off $2.39 The Elder Scrolls Adventures: Redguard
75% off $3.74 The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind GOTY Edition
75% off $4.99 The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion - Game of the Year Edition Deluxe
70% off $2.99 Fallout
70% off $2.99 Fallout 2
60% off $7.99 Fallout 3: Game of the Year Edition
70% off $2.99 Fallout Tactics
50% off $9.99 Fallout: New Vegas Ultimate Edition
70% off $4.49 Quake 4
70% off $2.99 Quake II: Quad Damage
70% off $4.49 Quake III: Gold
70% off $2.99 Quake: The Offering
60% off $2.39 Return to Castle Wolfenstein
70% off $1.79 The Ultimate DOOM
70% off $5.99 Dishonored - Definitive Edition
70% off $11.99 Dishonored 2
70% off $8.99 Dishonored®: Death of the Outsider™
70% off $23.99 Dishonored: Complete Collection
70% off $5.99 Wolfenstein: The Old Blood
60% off $11.99 Wolfenstein: The Two Pack
60% off $7.99 Wolfenstein: The New Order
70% off $2.99 Wolfenstein 3D + Spear of Destiny
75% off $4.99 The Evil Within
75% off $6.24 The Evil Within Bundle
70% off $1.49 The Evil Within: The Assignment
70% off $1.49 The Evil Within: The Consequence
70% off $0.89 The Evil Within: The Executioner
70% off $2.99 The Evil Within: Season Pass
80% off $7.99 The Evil Within 2
70% off $1.49 Arx Fatalis
70% off $8.99 Prey
70% off $11.99 Prey: Digital Deluxe Edition
60% off $7.99 Prey - Mooncrash
60% off $15.99 Wolfenstein II: The New Colossus
60% off $23.99 Wolfenstein II: The New Colossus Digital Deluxe Edition
70% off $7.49 Wolfenstein II: The Freedom Chronicles - Season Pass
70% off $2.99 Heretic + Hexen Collection
70% off $1.49 HeXen: Beyond Heretic
70% off $1.49 HeXen: Deathkings of the Dark Citadel
70% off $1.49 HeXen II

Heretic: Shadow of the Serpent Riders is in the promo page but have zero discount.
GOG used to waste several days to fix simple typos in their promo, so I doubt GOG will fix it in time.
kbnrylaec: Heretic: Shadow of the Serpent Riders is in the promo page but have zero discount.
GOG used to waste several days to fix simple typos in their promo, so I doubt GOG will fix it in time.
GOG fixed it.
70% off $1.49 Heretic: Shadow of the Serpent Riders
26 Feb 2021
50% off $7.49 Stardew Valley
high rated
4 May 2021
75% off $2.49 Mount & Blade
10% off $44.99 Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord
75% off $4.99 Mount & Blade: Warband
75% off $2.49 Mount & Blade: Warband - Napoleonic Wars
75% off $3.74 Mount & Blade: Warband - Viking Conquest Reforged Edition
75% off $2.49 Mount & Blade: With Fire & Sword
14 Jun 2021
70% off $5.99 DARQ: Complete Edition
11 Nov 2021
100% off $0 SteamWorld Dig 2
Post edited November 10, 2021 by kbnrylaec
Resurrecting this thread because HOLY COW that 93% discount on the Gog-Opera GX Platformer bundle is too good to pass!

It's possible that it is an attractive offer even for those who own one of the games. For those who own none it's a steal.
joppo: Resurrecting this thread because HOLY COW that 93% discount on the Gog-Opera GX Platformer bundle is too good to pass!

It's possible that it is an attractive offer even for those who own one of the games. For those who own none it's a steal.
I already own two of them, would stil lgo for it if I didn't want to have the Knight Witch Deluxe Edition instead of the standard version. It one owns two of the three games already, for the third one it's basically a 75% discount.
Post edited April 07, 2023 by neumi5694
joppo: Resurrecting this thread because HOLY COW that 93% discount on the Gog-Opera GX Platformer bundle is too good to pass!

neumi5694: I already own two of them, would stil lgo for it if I didn't want to have the Knight Witch Deluxe Edition instead of the standard version. It one owns two of the three games already, for the third one it's basically a 75% discount.
Well the only difference between the standard and deluxe editions is the soundtrack which can be bought separately. Unfortunately it isn't discounted right now, but I guess if you plan to pick it up later you have no reason to pass the current offer.
joppo: Well the only difference between the standard and deluxe editions is the soundtrack which can be bought separately. Unfortunately it isn't discounted right now, but I guess if you plan to pick it up later you have no reason to pass the current offer.
Soundtrack and artbook (5$ each) and the game not showing up anymore in searches when excluding owned games :)
I'll just wait for a 50% discount on the DE, that will do :)

But all others not interested in bonus items: Grab that pack!
joppo: Well the only difference between the standard and deluxe editions is the soundtrack which can be bought separately. Unfortunately it isn't discounted right now, but I guess if you plan to pick it up later you have no reason to pass the current offer.
neumi5694: Soundtrack and artbook (5$ each) and the game not showing up anymore in searches when excluding owned games :)
I'll just wait for a 50% discount on the DE, that will do :)

But all others not interested in bonus items: Grab that pack!
Question is if you get a gift code for those games you already own. When you enter checkout GOG says noting about not getting a second copy of the game (and I own two from the three) as they usually do when they sell bundles.
MarkoH01: Question is if you get a gift code for those games you already own. When you enter checkout GOG says noting about not getting a second copy of the game (and I own two from the three) as they usually do when they sell bundles.
That would make the deal even better, but somehow I doubt it.

ps: This is from the bundle description
"Bundle can not be gifted and if you have a game that is included in the bundle you will not receive a key for that game. "
Post edited April 07, 2023 by neumi5694

If I hadn't seen your post, I might have missed it lol. Cause for some reason, I forgot to check the main page deals section this Friday.

Thanks!

P.S. I own the Greak game (standard), since it appears it was a giveaway not too long ago. But at least now I got the deluxe extras. Though it appears the store page doesn't mark the Deluxe as owned. Still a good deal!
neumi5694: ps: This is from the bundle description
"Bundle can not be gifted and if you have a game that is included in the bundle you will not receive a key for that game. "
I completely overlooked this - thanks for pointing this out.
Just tried the demo from the only game missing for me and it seems as if I am pretty bad at The Knight Witch ... and now you won't even get a gift code for the others ... it is a pity that GOG does not change their bundle politics.