It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Exhodos: Today's daily deal could be Robin Hood: The Legend of Sherwood.

75% off
2.49$ or 2.19€
Was mentioned for yesterday too.
Cavalary: Was mentioned for yesterday too.
Ideed, I did not see that despite the fact it's just a few posts above... Amazing.

Well, I can't say what's teh daily deal then.
It seems that today's deal is Iconoclasts.

24% in Russia, but it's regional priced. Could someone check a worldwide discount?
OHMYGODJCABOMB: It seems that today's deal is Iconoclasts.

24% in Russia, but it's regional priced. Could someone check a worldwide discount?
25% in the UK which makes the game £13.09 here + get £1.40 back in wallet funds.

Well, I bought it two days ago, it was already on sale... And 25% off in France so 14.99€ with a 2.00€ on wallet.

It never left from the Halloween sale. I'm thinking the Daily Deal may be dead.
Today's daily deal is possibly Broken Sword 4: The Angel of Death (Secrets of the Ark), discounted to $1.49 [75% off]. It is not part of the Made in Poland sale, at least.
FishPyramid: Today's daily deal is possibly Broken Sword 4: The Angel of Death (Secrets of the Ark), discounted to $1.49 [75% off]. It is not part of the Made in Poland sale, at least.
Polish translation was added for this game. That's why it's on sale now. Same situation with Robin Hood and Lionheart.

Apparently there are no daily deals this week.
RWarehall: [...] the Daily Deal may be dead.
Or maybe they are absent because of the Made in Poland Sale.
Perhaps they would be back next week.

On a related note it appears that the other store is doing Daily Deals and is also tweeting the deals sometimes.
bhrigu: On a related note it appears that the other store is doing Daily Deals and is also tweeting the deals sometimes.
The steam?
BeatriceElysia: [...]
Yes.
It's not clear always, I though it's may be itcho or Fargo's store (is it up yet)
Post edited November 07, 2018 by BeatriceElysia
FishPyramid: Today's daily deal is possibly Broken Sword 4: The Angel of Death (Secrets of the Ark), discounted to $1.49 [75% off]. It is not part of the Made in Poland sale, at least.
I wonder if I should get this or try to update the DVD copy I have. I got to a certain section of the game I couldn't progress from due to bugs and gave up.

I do absolutely love Broken Sword 1, 2, 3 and 5 and liked how this one started
RWarehall: [...] the Daily Deal may be dead.
bhrigu: Or maybe they are absent because of the Made in Poland Sale.
Perhaps they would be back next week.

On a related note it appears that the other store is doing Daily Deals and is also tweeting the deals sometimes.
I worry because the Made in Poland sale is clearly marked "Weekly Sale" which implies it's not that special.
They seem to be trying new things. There is a "Midweek sale" right now (Strategy sale, not announced in the forum yet).
Post edited November 07, 2018 by Caesar.