It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

FishPyramid: And according to Magog, the most recent discounted items(all on 2nd November) are Unreal Gold, Unreal 2, Unreal Tournament GOTY, Unreal Tournament 2004
kbnrylaec: Discounts of Unreal series and Jazz Jackrabbit Collections are announced officially here:
https://www.gog.com/news/release_jill_of_the_jungle_the_complete_trilogy
I didn't notice the news, though I suppose by elimination that may mean The Guest at $2.91 [60% off] is the current daily deal.
FishPyramid: [...]
Usually daily deals remain absent from the site whenever we get a major sale.
But after the site update it is hard to be sure about the daily deals.
FishPyramid: It would appear that Owlboy (and the Collector's Edition) was a daily deal two days ago- being 30% off only for a single day.
I wouldn't count this one. Normally, the real daily deals have started and ended at 10 AM UTC, this one while 24 hours, started and ended at 2 PM UTC. That, and it's the only 24 hour deal we have had this week.
RWarehall: I wouldn't count this one. Normally, the real daily deals have started and ended at 10 AM UTC, this one while 24 hours, started and ended at 2 PM UTC. That, and it's the only 24 hour deal we have had this week.
10 AM UTC from March to October, due to DST.
For now, they should be 11 AM UTC.
New Weekly Sale appeared.
Let's see if we get an Daily Deal today.
kbnrylaec: New Weekly Sale appeared.
Tower of Time is dsicounted. It wasn't previously, but it went on sale on steam fairly regulary without much reason.

I don't know if it's a daily, though.
Post edited November 05, 2018 by BeatriceElysia
BeatriceElysia: Tower of Time is dsicounted. It wasn't previously, but it went on sale on steam fairly regulary without much reason.
It is on the Weekly Sale.
Filtering for Discounted and Achievements brings up one game that isn't actually on sale - Sorcerer Kings: RIvals. Maybe bug, maybe it'll be the daily.
kbnrylaec: New Weekly Sale appeared.
If Made in Poland sale counts as an actual sale and not as weekly sale, then we won't see Daily Deals i'm afraid.
Two good candidates for the Daily Deal. Neither appears in the Polish Sale.
Lionheart and Robin Hood. I otherwise cannot account for why they are on sale. But why two?
RWarehall: Two good candidates for the Daily Deal. Neither appears in the Polish Sale.
Lionheart and Robin Hood. I otherwise cannot account for why they are on sale. But why two?
They both got Polish localization today. That's why they're on sale.
RWarehall: Two good candidates for the Daily Deal. Neither appears in the Polish Sale.
OHMYGODJCABOMB: They both got Polish localization today. That's why they're on sale.
Does it say for how long?
TentacleMayor: Filtering for Discounted and Achievements brings up one game that isn't actually on sale - Sorcerer Kings: RIvals. Maybe bug, maybe it'll be the daily.
It could have been yesterday's daily deal.

Sorcerer King - Rivals was discounted to $17.58 [30% off] yesterday, but is full price again now. There seem no candidates for today.
Thank you for keeping this thread alive. I can't believe GOG is still making us play a guessing game as to which is the daily deal smh
Today's daily deal could be Robin Hood: The Legend of Sherwood.

75% off
2.49$ or 2.19€