It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

kbnrylaec: And, there is no new discounted game for the Trick or Treat Sale yet.
A bunch of horror-ish games are discounted on my wishlist. It seems like it's just the 'show all discounted games' part of the new site that's having problems.
I guess it is We are the Dwarves today.
93% off
$1.74

Confirmed previous Daily Deal:
28.10.2018 Where The Water Tastes Like Wine

Off topic:
The Trick or Treat Sale is super super super super super buggy.

UPDATE
We are the Dwarves is still discounted when the Daily Deal supposed to be stopped.
Thus, it is not Daily Deal anyway.
Post edited October 30, 2018 by kbnrylaec
kbnrylaec: I guess it is We are the Dwarves today.
93% off
$1.74

Confirmed previous Daily Deal:
28.10.2018 Where The Water Tastes Like Wine

Off topic:
The Trick or Treat Sale is super super super super super buggy.
I doubt that since We Are the Dwarves shows up in the Trick or Treat highlights on the front page.
The problem is too many other title don't show up there and the Trick or Treat sale tab shows everything currently on sale.

Fox Tail (40% off $4.20) showed up late, maybe that's it and they had forgotten about the daily.
kbnrylaec: I guess it is We are the Dwarves today.
I would assume there's no daily deal today, as it has happened on bigger sales before. But we only will know it tomorrow when some game will disappear from the sale. And even then we cannot be sure as games suddenly dropping from a sale is nothing new on GOG. ;)
high rated
Updated the OP till 28.10.2018
Also moved entries 101 to 151 [07.07.2018 to 25.08.2018] to the archive thread.
See the OP for link to the archive thread.

My thanks to all fellow GOGlins for keeping the thread active!

Also, when will GOG fix these problems with the new site design?
What is the point of having Daily Deals if people can not discover them?
<okes the carcass>

Are you dead, Mr. Deal?
Themken: <okes the carcass>

Are you dead, Mr. Deal?
Daily Deal usually stopped during a big sale.
While the stupid Trick or Treat Sale looks like a casual and buggy Weekly Sale, GOG still think it is a big sale.

Daily Deal should re-appear on November 6, if GOG staff remember that they still have Daily Deal.
And where's the weekend deal ?
i_hope_you_rot: And where's the weekend deal ?
Weekend Sale usually come with the Weekly Sale, and both sales usually share the same ending time.
There were no Weekly Sale this week, so no Weekend Sale.
Could it be Owlboy (-30%)?
It wasn't on sale the rest of the week and there seems to be no weekend sale...
Lone_Scout: Could it be Owlboy (-30%)?
It wasn't on sale the rest of the week and there seems to be no weekend sale...
That was deal since yeasterday.
I think the Halloween Sale replaces the week-long and weekend sales.
221bBS: I think the Halloween Sale replaces the week-long and weekend sales.
There won't be a week-end sale while the Halloween Sale is still active. But come Monday, a new weekly sale should start.
It would appear that Owlboy (and the Collector's Edition) was a daily deal two days ago- being 30% off only for a single day.

But if so I don't know what yesterday's daily deal is/was. And according to Magog, the most recent discounted items(all on 2nd November) are Unreal Gold, Unreal 2, Unreal Tournament GOTY, Unreal Tournament 2004, and The Guest.
Post edited November 04, 2018 by FishPyramid
FishPyramid: And according to Magog, the most recent discounted items(all on 2nd November) are Unreal Gold, Unreal 2, Unreal Tournament GOTY, Unreal Tournament 2004
Discounts of Unreal series and Jazz Jackrabbit Collections are announced officially here:
https://www.gog.com/news/release_jill_of_the_jungle_the_complete_trilogy