It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

bhrigu: Can anyone please note what was the discounted price for Shadwen on 18th?
A quick calculation shows it should be something like $4.24.
That was the price.
Today's deal is The Sexy Brutale
50% off
9.99 €
Lone_Scout: Today's deal is The Sexy Brutale
9.99 €
Also $9.99
Lone_Scout: Today's deal is The Sexy Brutale
9.99 €
kbnrylaec: Also $9.99
Isn't price €/$ supose to be diferent?
Is the diference in the wallet refund, here is 1,30€
jtef: Isn't price €/$ supose to be diferent?
Is the diference in the wallet refund, here is 1,30€
GOG provides Fair Price Package, that is why you could get the refund.
The number part of €/$ are often the same on GOG store.
high rated
I guess it is Skulls of the Shogun: Bone-A-Fide Edition today.
75% off
$2.24

Confirmed previous Daily Deal:
21.10.2018 The Sexy Brutale
It is a bit ridiculous that this is the most effective method of figuring this out.

Maybe it is by design. Sort of like when you happen to find one copy of something mispriced while perusing a shop and giving you that sense that you found a hidden gem. Cant think of any other reason but I guess my imagination is limited.
Post edited October 22, 2018 by viranimus
I guess it is Star Ruler 2 today.
75% off
$6.24

22.10.2018 Skulls of the Shogun: Bone-A-Fide Edition

Off topic:
The countdown clock of Weekly Sale is still wrong.
GOG staff never know what is DST.
kbnrylaec: I guess it is Star Ruler 2 today.
75% off
$6.24
Star Ruler 2 is on sale ? What happened ?
I guess it is Ken Follett’s The Pillars of the Earth - Season Pass today.
60% off
$11.99

23.10.2018 Star Ruler 2
Can you let me in on your secret? Where do you get access to this now apparently very highly restricted information? It is sad that I have to visit this thread every day.

Do you just go through the "currently on sale", compare and try to triangulate the daily deal game or is there some place where it is just shown?
idbeholdME: Can you let me in on your secret? Where do you get access to this now apparently very highly restricted information? It is sad that I have to visit this thread every day.

Do you just go through the "currently on sale", compare and try to triangulate the daily deal game or is there some place where it is just shown?
Generally is simply one of the 4 games highlighted under the megabanner.
idbeholdME: Can you let me in on your secret? Where do you get access to this now apparently very highly restricted information? It is sad that I have to visit this thread every day.

Alexim: Generally is simply one of the 4 games highlighted under the megabanner.
So in the place where the Ken Follett, Predynastic Egypt, Hero-U and Army Men currently is?
What determines these 4 games and why isn't the daily deal one marked? Should not be that hard to do even in the new design.
Post edited October 24, 2018 by idbeholdME
idbeholdME: What determines these 4 games and why isn't the daily deal one marked? Should not be that hard to do even in the new design.
Like we GOG users said lately these days. we have no idea what on GOG minds these days.
Alexim: Generally is simply one of the 4 games highlighted under the megabanner.
idbeholdME: So in the place where the Ken Follett, Predynastic Egypt, Hero-U and Army Men currently is?
What determines these 4 games and why isn't the daily deal one marked? Should not be that hard to do even in the new design.
Yes, generally those games are recent releases or discounts outside of regular sales, probably they have yet to improve the new design.