It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Nobody knows.
The new page is total mess, I didn't realized until now. I couldn't find Weekly Sale, I used some link to previous news to switch to new one, announcing new Weekly Sale. Delays and lags on main page are horrible. I hope RSS still works, because I'm not going to search for news on main page any more.
ciemnogrodzianin: Nobody knows.
The new page is total mess, I didn't realized until now. I couldn't find Weekly Sale, I used some link to previous news to switch to new one, announcing new Weekly Sale.
The weekly sale is announced at the very bottom of the page, being first in the "News" section. But the daily deal is indeed missing. Maybe once Thronebreaker is launched, and the banner get's removed, the page will display the deals at the top like previously.
Post edited October 08, 2018 by MadalinStroe
Minit is 25% off, maybe that's the daily deal?
Aemenyn: Minit is 25% off, maybe that's the daily deal?
That is also my guess.
$7.49
It is historical low.
kbnrylaec: snip
If that's the case, it's pretty sad they managed to forget to include a daily occurring event when redesigning the frontpage :/
I get the impression the new front page is optimised for infrequent visitors. If you're looking for a specific sale, it's unhelpful.
Minit is still discounted.
It is not Daily Deal after all.
So daily deals just aren't a thing anymore? That's a shame, I really liked looking up that deal every day.
Swampland: So daily deals just aren't a thing anymore? That's a shame, I really liked looking up that deal every day.
Well according to a blue we are to see them placed more obviously for the daily deal today...

http://www.gog.com/forum/general/anyone_knows_where_to_look_for_daily_deal_weeklyweekend_sale_in_the_new_design/post5
I believe it was King of Dragon Pass that was the in the previous Daily Deals, not Minit

https://isthereanydeal.com/game/kingofdragonpass/history/
Post edited October 09, 2018 by zlaywal
No daily deal today... Does that mean - we got new a sale coming?! :p
PainOfSalvation: No daily deal today... Does that mean - we got new a sale coming?! :p
Good that someone confirmed - I was convinced that there probably is some Daily Deal, only I'm unable to find it.

Eh, "new design".
Post edited October 09, 2018 by MartiusR
Just got an email, looks like it's Lamplight City, $12.74, 15% off.
Yesterday Daily Deal

King of Dragon Pass
$11.99 --> $5.99 [50% off]
Genre: Strategy - Role-playing - Fantasy

Not the best historical price

Today Daily Deal

Lamplight City
$14.99 --> $12.74 [15% off]
Genre: Adventure - Point-and-click - Detective-mystery

First time discounted
Dear gog

Maybe a news item ?