It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

New Daily Deal:

Balrum
$4.49 70% off
Historical low.
And great price for the game.
PainOfSalvation: [...]
added. thanks.
ciemnogrodzianin: [...]
Noted.
:)
ciemnogrodzianin: Historical low.
And great price for the game.
Was wondering why I didn't have this wishlisted, had to start looking up details till I stumbled again into the fact that it requires Java. Not that it's not nasty either way, but does it really (still) actually install it on the system instead of having it bundled and only running for the game? This would seem to indicate it's no longer the case (also this on Steam, but that may well be different), but not something I'd risk without very very clear assurances it won't get that on my system again.
Cavalary: Was wondering why I didn't have this wishlisted, had to start looking up details till I stumbled again into the fact that it requires Java. Not that it's not nasty either way, but does it really (still) actually install it on the system instead of having it bundled and only running for the game? This would seem to indicate it's no longer the case (also this on Steam, but that may well be different), but not something I'd risk without very very clear assurances it won't get that on my system again.
GOG often change game ID of their newly released, or to be released products.

Usually they will update your wishlist accordingly, but they often failed.

For example, I have to re-wishlist Pillars of Eternity II: Deadfire, because GOG changed its game ID.
kbnrylaec: GOG often change game ID of their newly released, or to be released products.

Usually they will update your wishlist accordingly, but they often failed.

For example, I have to re-wishlist Pillars of Eternity II: Deadfire, because GOG changed its game ID.
No, meant I knew I specifically did not wishlist it, but had to start digging to remember why, since I'd be interested in the game otherwise, till I found the Java thing which explained it (and also my message saying so in the release thread).
New daily deal in just few minutes.
Crimsonland -80% $2.79
So Crimsonland looks like some mindless fun. Has anyone played it?
ciemnogrodzianin: Crimsonland -80% $2.79
added. Thank you!
:)
pkk234: So Crimsonland looks like some mindless fun. Has anyone played it?
I've enjoyed Crimsonland, it's not much to look at but there's a fun assortment of weapons that pop up on the battlefield adding an element of strategy to run for the best weapon. Weapons have a nicely limited amount of ammo so you're often racing towards the next power-up/gun. Each enemy type has a certain behavioral pattern and they swerve around in hypnotic and sometimes unpredictable ways rather than gunning straight for you - this enemy swarming is a core feature of the game. It's an odd 'bullet hell' element of dodging and gunning with some enemies having nests/mounds you've got to smash. The game is basically endless in that there's not much structure and any storlyline is disposable but you need to play a series of mini-levels of unlock new weapons or enemies, and there are a lot of unlocks. Crimsonland is good mindless fun and I think $2.79 is an excellent price, it includes both a remastered edition and a classic one (I've only played the new version).
In few minutes, new daily deal.

The Sexy brutale, I only see price in euro.
Post edited May 28, 2018 by BeatriceElysia
BeatriceElysia: In few minutes, new daily deal.

$5.99 (70% off), new lowest price.
You mean you can't switch to USD?

Cavalary: $5.99 (70% off), new lowest price.
Previous best $8.99 base (55% off) in the "Big Deal Sale" last September, although it was available in the Winter Sale "Stars" as a random chance for $3.

Cavalary: $5.99 (70% off), new lowest price.
I can, but I always wonder if prices are regionally adjusted.