It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Doomdark's finally on sale, bought it, thanks GOG!
Can you guys do the original game tomorrow? :D
11.04.2018 Fist Puncher [85% off] | $1.49
Lazarus_03: 11.04.2018 Fist Puncher [85% off] | $1.49
added. thanks.. :)
Todays's deal is Tharsis.

Discount is wrong though. Main page says 75%, but when you click on the gamecard, it will only give you 66%.
PaterAlf: Todays's deal is Tharsis.

Discount is wrong though. Main page says 75%, but when you click on the gamecard, it will only give you 66%.
GOG Support ticket #238501.
Hope they solve this problem within 23.5 hours.
kbnrylaec: GOG Support ticket #238501.
Hope they solve this problem within 23.5 hours.
Problem already solved. Game is 75% off now.
PaterAlf: Todays's deal is Tharsis.
[...]
Added. thank you.. :)
New Daily Deal :
Jalopy [33% off] [$10.04]
New Daily Deal
We are the Dwarves
[95% off] [$1.24]

95% ??!!!!!!
bhrigu: New Daily Deal
We are the Dwarves
[95% off] [$1.24]

95% ??!!!!!!
It is the record low price at GOG.
https://www.gogdb.org/product/1115004086#prices
bhrigu: New Daily Deal
We are the Dwarves
[95% off] [$1.24]

95% ??!!!!!!
kbnrylaec: It is the record low price at GOG.
https://www.gogdb.org/product/1115004086#prices
What is with the constant discounts on this game? Is it so bad that nobody wants it?
From the screenshots I won't say that. Also the reviews are average, not abysmal.
bhrigu: What is with the constant discounts on this game? Is it so bad that nobody wants it?
From the screenshots I won't say that. Also the reviews are average, not abysmal.
I have no idea why, but the game used to have very high discount on almost all platforms.
It often have 88% off (or higher discount) at Steam, Humble Bundle, Fanatical, and GOG.
bhrigu: What is with the constant discounts on this game? Is it so bad that nobody wants it?
kbnrylaec: I have no idea why, but the game used to have very high discount on almost all platforms.
It often have 88% off (or higher discount) at Steam, Humble Bundle, Fanatical, and GOG.
Also Mac and Linux support is there. To me that is a big Plus.
The current daily deal is a joke .