It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

low rated
itchy01ca01: 8<

Ill give you one instance just last summer that happened while walking down the street. Guy was wearing a flamboyant book bag, pink if you must know. He was walking from the store to some location (not going to assume, maybe school). Car pulls up, yells (and I heard this from not 20 feet away) "You homo, queer, fucking faggot. Get the fuck out of your town".
Seriously. He may not have been gay. He may just have liked Hello Kitty.
Is this a crime now? Is this acceptable to you?
noncompliantgame: That's very unpleasant and its unfortunate that people still behave that way. Frankly, I've had similar experiences myself, some years ago. A yobbo shouting "something something faggot" from a passing vehicle - you don't have to be homosexual to get called names derogatory to gays! It's unpleasant and a little scary but the thought of the government swooping in and intervening never occurred to me. Admittedly in a world where most Nations have repressed the right of their citizenry to defend themselves the situation is well, problematic but anyone who wants to wait for the government to intervene and save them has a slave mentality.

LeonardoCornejo: I seriously don't know what is your point. Not because I am running away, but because I am totally ignorant of the a.t right and alt left.

I am more or less left leaning, but I tend to lean to the center and on the side of freedom.

Now, I would like to know what the alt right and alt left are. I would request a TLDR on the terms.

8<
noncompliantgame: People who're aware of the anti-European policies of the powers that shouldn't be. The alt-right has been around a few years now and covers an emormous range of people but the alt-left is only just emerging, prolly because a lot of people (myself included) find some of those wide range of views unpalatable. Basically anyone sick of this sort of insane arsed f***ing sh*t. People who Sjws like to scream NAAAZI!!! and RAAACIST!!! at for daring to be concerned about Europeans (and all races for that matter). Me racist? It's just a bad joke - my partner has a grandparent who came from the Middle-East and I've always lived in cosmopolitan cities and mixed it up with everyone. As for my own socio-political leanings I have trouble pinning them down myself, neo-alt-right-left-pro-family-anarcho-hyper-libertarian-European-preservationist? But only slightly. :-/ I'm concerned for all people and races. I'm concerned about the decline of the family as the core unit of society and of course I'm most focused about my own family and by extension of that I care about all people and races and I happen to be white so I'm most focused on Europeans - but we can't have that now, can we.

tinyE: 8<

And BTW, everyone who I see use the term 'SJW' is being put on The Justin Bieber Fan Club mailing list.
noncompliantgame: Sign me up for a few memberships thanks Mr E!
It's not even governments that are cracking down on people saying these words. It's social conditioning. It's a HELL of a lot better than the 80s/90s ever were. There aren't laws in place to limit free speech, unless you means laws to limit free speech that could literally cost lives (Fire at the movie theater, bomb on an airplane etc.). There is no law, at least in Canada, that says you cannot say homophobic words. Try saying it where people can get at you, and that's a different story. Not a violent story, but a "please, get out of our house/this store/etc."
New topic! Let's talk about food. Why this would be controversial? Because I wan't you to talk about food you find disgusting, this includes food from other countries and cultures, so it might be controversial. For instance there are many foods I find disgusting, mostly everything made with innards, balut, belive it or not most cold cuts, papaya, mole (A sort of Mexican sauce made with chocolate), most salads, bell peppers, and well, It would be easier to list foods I DON'T find disgusting XD
LeonardoCornejo: New topic! Let's talk about food. Why this would be controversial? Because I wan't you to talk about food you find disgusting, this includes food from other countries and cultures, so it might be controversial. For instance there are many foods I find disgusting, mostly everything made with innards, balut, belive it or not most cold cuts, papaya, mole (A sort of Mexican sauce made with chocolate), most salads, bell peppers, and well, It would be easier to list foods I DON'T find disgusting XD
I like to put vinegar in my chili.
LeonardoCornejo: New topic! Let's talk about food. Why this would be controversial? Because I wan't you to talk about food you find disgusting, this includes food from other countries and cultures, so it might be controversial. For instance there are many foods I find disgusting, mostly everything made with innards, balut, belive it or not most cold cuts, papaya, mole (A sort of Mexican sauce made with chocolate), most salads, bell peppers, and well, It would be easier to list foods I DON'T find disgusting XD
tinyE: I like to put vinegar in my chili.
I put maple syrup on my eggs.
All kinds of GMOs, everything that is related to Monsanto and of course factory farming.
Klumpen0815: All kinds of GMOs, everything that is related to Monsanto and of course factory farming.
I hereby dub you an honorary Californian!
And an all-around smart/decent person.
noncompliantgame: That's very unpleasant and its unfortunate that people still behave that way. Frankly, I've had similar experiences myself, some years ago. A yobbo shouting "something something faggot" from a passing vehicle - you don't have to be homosexual to get called names derogatory to gays! It's unpleasant and a little scary but the thought of the government swooping in and intervening never occurred to me. Admittedly in a world where most Nations have repressed the right of their citizenry to defend themselves the situation is well, problematic but anyone who wants to wait for the government to intervene and save them has a slave mentality.
itchy01ca01: It's not even governments that are cracking down on people saying these words. It's social conditioning. It's a HELL of a lot better than the 80s/90s ever were. There aren't laws in place to limit free speech, unless you means laws to limit free speech that could literally cost lives (Fire at the movie theater, bomb on an airplane etc.). There is no law, at least in Canada, that says you cannot say homophobic words. Try saying it where people can get at you, and that's a different story. Not a violent story, but a "please, get out of our house/this store/etc."
"Try saying it where people can get at you"? Who's trying to use abusive and derogatory language? Certainly not me and I don't need the gov't to tell me not to and nor does anyone else. If people can't defend themselves without the gov't constantly intervening then that says more about them - this is creating weak and stupid people dependent on the nanny state.

"Social conditioning"? Is it really a good thing for people to self censor? Monitor their own "thought crimes"? And in many cases it is gov't violations of free-speech, I believe you will find legislation in many countries against various "hate-speech" and so on. Do a search you'll find lots of proof. And corporations are working hand in hand with gov't to further oppress people - as evidenced by facebooks shenanigans with Frau Merkel's Regime in Germany. Fortunately people are turning away from corporations like facebook in large numbers.

Facebook is an 'infectious disease' and will lose 80% of users by 2017, according to researchers

BBC: Facebook turns 10 but are its days numbered?

Will Facebook Lose Its Users By 2017?
itchy01ca01: It's not even governments that are cracking down on people saying these words. It's social conditioning. It's a HELL of a lot better than the 80s/90s ever were. There aren't laws in place to limit free speech, unless you means laws to limit free speech that could literally cost lives (Fire at the movie theater, bomb on an airplane etc.). There is no law, at least in Canada, that says you cannot say homophobic words. Try saying it where people can get at you, and that's a different story. Not a violent story, but a "please, get out of our house/this store/etc."
noncompliantgame: "Try saying it where people can get at you"? Who's trying to use abusive and derogatory language? Certainly not me and I don't need the gov't to tell me not to and nor does anyone else. If people can't defend themselves without the gov't constantly intervening then that says more about them - this is creating weak and stupid people dependent on the nanny state.

"Social conditioning"? Is it really a good thing for people to self censor? Monitor their own "thought crimes"? And in many cases it is gov't violations of free-speech, I believe you will find legislation in many countries against various "hate-speech" and so on. Do a search you'll find lots of proof. And corporations are working hand in hand with gov't to further oppress people - as evidenced by facebooks shenanigans with Frau Merkel's Regime in Germany. Fortunately people are turning away from corporations like facebook in large numbers.

Facebook is an 'infectious disease' and will lose 80% of users by 2017, according to researchers

If we didn't "self censor" then we would live in a barbaric state. Nothing would get done because If I wanted to go do something terrible, I would. Productivity would grind to a standstill, society would collapse and there would be chaos. We see it in every world disaster when our comforts are taken away from us. People are generally rude and mean. If they said or did what was exactly on their mind at any minute, we would get nowhere as a civilization. It takes some self-censorship to properly run a society.
noncompliantgame: "Try saying it where people can get at you"? Who's trying to use abusive and derogatory language? Certainly not me and I don't need the gov't to tell me not to and nor does anyone else. If people can't defend themselves without the gov't constantly intervening then that says more about them - this is creating weak and stupid people dependent on the nanny state.

itchy01ca01: If we didn't "self censor" then we would live in a barbaric state. Nothing would get done because If I wanted to go do something terrible, I would. Productivity would grind to a standstill, society would collapse and there would be chaos. We see it in every world disaster when our comforts are taken away from us. People are generally rude and mean. If they said or did what was exactly on their mind at any minute, we would get nowhere as a civilization. It takes some self-censorship to properly run a society.
Wrong, censorship does not bring anything good at all. We live in a barbaric state if we don't limit our actions, but our words and thoughts do not need to lead our actions, and that is the difference between allowing people to think and say what they want and do what they want.

censorship only brings narrow minded people and that actually leads to nowhere.
Well, I realy would like to change to another topic.
Post edited January 24, 2016 by LeonardoCornejo
itchy01ca01: If we didn't "self censor" then we would live in a barbaric state. Nothing would get done because If I wanted to go do something terrible, I would. Productivity would grind to a standstill, society would collapse and there would be chaos. We see it in every world disaster when our comforts are taken away from us. People are generally rude and mean. If they said or did what was exactly on their mind at any minute, we would get nowhere as a civilization. It takes some self-censorship to properly run a society.
LeonardoCornejo: Wrong, censorship does not bring anything good at all. We live in a barbaric state if we don't limit our actions, but our words and thoughts do not need to lead our actions, and that is the difference between allowing people to think and say what they want and do what they want.

Government censorship sure doesn't bring anything good at all. Personal censorship sure can. And there obviously is a large difference between the two. What you say is an action. It is the action of speaking. Speaking certain words can lead to death and destruction, just as certain actions can.
In a round about way Im talking about bullying and how it can lead to suicide. Speech is an action. Just as you choose the actions you do, you choose the words you speak and should be held accountable ( and are, mostly).
LeonardoCornejo: Wrong, censorship does not bring anything good at all. We live in a barbaric state if we don't limit our actions, but our words and thoughts do not need to lead our actions, and that is the difference between allowing people to think and say what they want and do what they want.

itchy01ca01: Government censorship sure doesn't bring anything good at all. Personal censorship sure can. And there obviously is a large difference between the two. What you say is an action. It is the action of speaking. Speaking certain words can lead to death and destruction, just as certain actions can.
In a round about way Im talking about bullying and how it can lead to suicide. Speech is an action. Just as you choose the actions you do, you choose the words you speak and should be held accountable ( and are, mostly).
Perhaps we need to define our terms. IMO self censorship and self control are not necessarily exactly identical. I would view censorship tends to indicate something political - even self censorship. I believe behaving in a civilized manner (which is what I understand you were talking about, correct me if I'm wrong?) is more about self control and so on.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

LeonardoCornejo: Well, I realy would like to change to another topic.
Well, speaking of self control.
New York Doctor from Mount Sinai Hospital accused of eja*****ing on 22-year-old patient's face after incapacitating her with morphine.

NYU doctor forced underling into sexual relationship in order to keep her job, fired her when she began to refuse - lawsuit.
Post edited January 24, 2016 by noncompliantgame
itchy01ca01: Government censorship sure doesn't bring anything good at all. Personal censorship sure can. And there obviously is a large difference between the two. What you say is an action. It is the action of speaking. Speaking certain words can lead to death and destruction, just as certain actions can.
noncompliantgame: Perhaps we need to define our terms. IMO self censorship and self control are not necessarily exactly identical. I would view censorship tends to indicate something political - even self censorship. I believe behaving in a civilized manner (which is what I understand you were talking about, correct me if I'm wrong?) is more about self control and so on.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

LeonardoCornejo: Well, I realy would like to change to another topic.
noncompliantgame: Well, speaking of self control.
New York Doctor from Mount Sinai Hospital accused of eja*****ing on 22-year-old patient's face after incapacitating her with morphine.

NYU doctor forced underling into sexual relationship in order to keep her job, fired her when she began to refuse - lawsuit.
More like lack of self control. God, I can't believe such idiots still exist, but of course gamers are the faulty ones.
This one's for anyone who naively believes they're not getting ready to arm the "refugees" from the Middle East and sub-Saharan Africa.

Sweden Govt Impounds Turkish Ship Carrying TONNES Of EXPLOSIVES, ROCKETS, AMMUNITION.