It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

noncompliantgame: Everyone welcome! Anything goes! Now if you violate the GOG User Agreement that's an entirely different bucket of tofu altogether.

Fear your comments may invite deletion? Perhaps a thorough going examination of the Gog User Agreement would be prudent prior to posting.
tinyE: What's funny is he thinks I am the sole reason for his post being deleted. Even if I did downrate everything he puts up here (and I'm not saying I do :P) it still takes a hell of a lot more to get a post actually removed. I keep telling him that but evidently his English isn't so good. Maybe I should try speaking imbecile to him. :D
Ever have a character with 1 INT in fallout? This is what we're dealing with.
tinyE: What's funny is he thinks I am the sole reason for his post being deleted. Even if I did downrate everything he puts up here (and I'm not saying I do :P) it still takes a hell of a lot more to get a post actually removed. I keep telling him that but evidently his English isn't so good. Maybe I should try speaking imbecile to him. :D
pimpmonkey2382.313: Ever have a character with 1 INT in fallout? This is what we're dealing with.
I just reported him again. They'll boot him eventually.
tinyE: I just reported him again. They'll boot him eventually.
i did, too , he really need a good "spanking"
tinyE: I just reported him again. They'll boot him eventually.
DyNaer: i did, too , he really need a good "spanking"
Well so do I, but I don't think I need to be kicked out of here. :P
tinyE: Well so do I, but I don't think I need to be kicked out of here. :P
whatch out what are you looking for :P
*gets on rubber suit and grabs paddle

You called?!
Why is it whenever I leave a thread for a little while, when I come back, everybody's talking about bizarre sexual practices?
Worst part about it is, I'm sure there's somebody lurking on the thread watching this fiasco.
zeogold: Why is it whenever I leave a thread for a little while, when I come back, everybody's talking about bizarre sexual practices?
Worst part about it is, I'm sure there's somebody lurking on the thread watching this fiasco.
Since when is spanking 'bizarre'?

Gerbils; now that's 'bizarre'.
zeogold: Why is it whenever I leave a thread for a little while, when I come back, everybody's talking about bizarre sexual practices?
tinyE: Since when is spanking 'bizarre'?

Gerbils; now that's 'bizarre'.
Typically it's not done by inebriated space apes, though.
Well. At least this time it was no me. But hey. I am certainly not the most bizarre in my sexual practices and preferences. In real life I am actually kind of boring at that. I am all for crazy things in fiction, but in real life there are lines I would not cross. Like the previously mentioned gerbils.
Post edited January 14, 2016 by zeogold
LeonardoCornejo: Well. At least this time it was no me. But hey. I am certainly not the most bizarre in my sexual practices and preferences. In real life I am actually kind of boring at that. I am all for crazy things in fiction, but in real life there are lines I would not cross. Like the previously mentioned gerbils.
zeogold: ...
*ahem*
Maybe it's my Christian presence or something. I think it scares tinyE. Let's see if this works to drive him away.
http://i.imgur.com/UwqZZ.jpg
Hey. It is a great idea to carry one of those arround. You never know when you will need to perform a jury rigged emergency blessing. I mean, even if it is just out of tradition, sometimes the priest is missing. That happened when my grandfather died, we needed a naighbor with some religious experience to perform the rites because the local priest was too bussy (Good old granpa died right after christmass).

Edit: Noice that I am sort of an atheist, but hey, not everyone in the family is.
Post edited January 14, 2016 by LeonardoCornejo
LeonardoCornejo: Hey. It is a great idea to carry one of those arround. You never know when you will need to perform a jury rigged emergency blessing.
Emergency blessing? Pretty sure this forum's in need of an all-out exorcism due to the scammers alone.
Post edited January 14, 2016 by zeogold
LeonardoCornejo: Hey. It is a great idea to carry one of those arround. You never know when you will need to perform a jury rigged emergency blessing.
zeogold: Emergency blessing? Pretty sure this forum's in need of an all-out exorcism due to the scammers alone.
Since I'm new around here, which one of these individuals falls into this category?
zeogold: Emergency blessing? Pretty sure this forum's in need of an all-out exorcism due to the scammers alone.
I have a feeling that if you dowsed the entire gog cast and crew in holy water at least 75% of them would immediately start melting.