It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

This thread hasn't seen meaningful activity in quite a while. Would you guys be opposed to dismantling the thread?

I'm well on my way to building a perpetual Neverwinter Nights treasure hunt giveaway which suits me far better than this thread.

If you're a user of this thread, let me know what you think!
Tallima: This thread hasn't seen meaningful activity in quite a while. Would you guys be opposed to dismantling the thread?
I would be ok with it.
Tallima: This thread hasn't seen meaningful activity in quite a while. Would you guys be opposed to dismantling the thread?

I'm well on my way to building a perpetual Neverwinter Nights treasure hunt giveaway which suits me far better than this thread.

You seem to have an avatar crisis. What's downfall of a thread in comparison to that?

Do you accept existent and additional keys for your new GA?

Thank you for your dedication as well as everyone involved!

v3: You seem to have an avatar crisis. What's downfall of a thread in comparison to that?

Do you accept existent and additional keys for your new GA?

Thank you for your dedication as well as everyone involved!
The new keys will be put into the game right from within NWN. If you don't have NWN, I'm sure there will be a sale where I'll buy some extra keys. :)

I forgot to back up my avatar, so I was stuck with Rudolph-Tallima for a while. I threw a G onto it as a salute for Moonshine for all the work she(I think :D)'s done on the Community Giveaway (I also did the same thing ages ago which was apparently a cheerful thing).

My Amazon avatar is the default+glasses. I did the same here with the old avatar and then updated it to the new default. Perhaps I need something else, though.

I did a buried treasure once for a treasure hunt, but folks said they didn't like it.

Oooo! Maybe I'll do a GOG squirrel!
Tallima: Oooo! Maybe I'll do a GOG squirrel!
GOGbears or death!
Tallima: The new keys will be put into the game right from within NWN. If you don't have NWN, I'm sure there will be a sale where I'll buy some extra keys. :)
With limited playtime we're all bound to, I had to pass on RPGs... hey, no need for sticks and stones! Like I said, had to pass on 'em thus far, but yours is a great idea in the making and if you need some extra keys to throw in right now, I'll be glad to send them.

Tallima: I threw a G onto it as a salute for Moonshine for all the work she(I think :D)'s done on the Community Giveaway (I also did the same thing ages ago which was apparently a cheerful thing).
I'm sorry but you're throwing me a bone here.

Let me recap. She's a she, you threw a G - cheerful thing.

That was fast. What's next, GOG penguin?
Tallima: The new keys will be put into the game right from within NWN. If you don't have NWN, I'm sure there will be a sale where I'll buy some extra keys. :)
v3: With limited playtime we're all bound to, I had to pass on RPGs... hey, no need for sticks and stones! Like I said, had to pass on 'em thus far, but yours is a great idea in the making and if you need some extra keys to throw in right now, I'll be glad to send them.

Tallima: I threw a G onto it as a salute for Moonshine for all the work she(I think :D)'s done on the Community Giveaway (I also did the same thing ages ago which was apparently a cheerful thing).
v3: I'm sorry but you're throwing me a bone here.

Let me recap. She's a she, you threw a G - cheerful thing.

v3: That was fast. What's next, GOG penguin?
The Internets are fun what with the gender anonymity. But it makes it hard to use pronouns!

I shall keep the squirrel unless I notice it's used a lot. I also have the Fall promo squirrel, so I can keep up with the seasons. :)

I don't know what the best avatar is for me. But I just love that squirrel! He was on my desktop for fall and for winter.

You should come play NWN with us! It's the best time I've ever had gaming in my entire life, by at least double. The teamwork, camaraderie, stories and imminent death are just spectacular things that can't be found almost anywhere else.
Is it dismantled already, or can I still participate? Never saw it until you guys bumped it.

Oh, god, yes, please.

I think all my donations are still on the list. I can't even give em away.

Feel free to shut this one down if that is a direction you feel you need to go mate. I'll not be joining your new endeavour, but I wish you luck with it.
Botheration. Guess I'm too late. I'll move along.
Have fun with the NWN thing!
Alright guys. Consider it closed. Feel free to re-gift out your keys in The Community Giveaway, The Community Giveaway - Steam Edition, the other TOGO thread, or anything else you choose!
I'll send my keys to zeo for his The Community Giveaway - Steam Edition, thank you Tallima and good luck with your NWN threasure hunt.