It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Did you block me? I cannot PM you anymore. :-(
Attachments:
Piranjade: Did you block me? I cannot PM you anymore. :-(
What? No I didn't block you... that is very odd...
JudasIscariot: What? No I didn't block you... that is very odd...
...pralines mmmmm..
I desperately needed to send you this picture *points up* of the chocolate we're eating tonight!!!

Edit: And I still cannot PM you. The PM just disappears after I sent it.
Post edited February 25, 2014 by Piranjade
Piranjade: I desperately needed to send you this picture *points up* of the chocolate we're eating tonight!!!
Oh very nice :D Looks delicious :D
Piranjade: I desperately needed to send you this picture *points up* of the chocolate we're eating tonight!!!

Edit: And I still cannot PM you. The PM just disappears after I sent it.
anyways pm's are weird. when someone sends me pm, i usually get a bit later resend old posts the person in question has send me before. ...this has happened to me like 50% time since i can remember.
JudasIscariot: Oh very nice :D Looks delicious :D
Perhaps before your time but the person that gave it to us assured me that it was the best-known (and liked) childhood sweet in Poland in his youth :-).
JudasIscariot: Oh very nice :D Looks delicious :D
E_A: Perhaps before your time but the person that gave it to us assured me that it was the best-known (and liked) childhood sweet in Poland in his youth :-).
If the person was born in the late 70s then it's not before my time :)
Have the finalists yet talked about match time?
iippo: Have the finalists yet talked about match time?
Nothing fixed as of yet but it's looking like Saturday evening atm. If so it should be at 20.30 - 21.00 GMT+1.
E_A: Nothing fixed as of yet but it's looking like Saturday evening atm. If so it should be at 20.30 - 21.00 GMT+1.
cool, got to prepare the chips and beer ;)

...hopefully finals can be specated.. atleast i couldnt spectate your and mefets match because it gave that stupid error message.
E_A: Nothing fixed as of yet but it's looking like Saturday evening atm. If so it should be at 20.30 - 21.00 GMT+1.
Saturday 20.30 GMT +1 sounds good for me

Let's get ready to ruuumleeeee
Post edited February 27, 2014 by HannoB
GOG BLOOD BOWL LEAGUE PRIZE-O-RAMA - SEASON 3

The final is scheduled for later today, so here are the final contents of the prize pool along with the picking order. :) We have almost 100 games to choose from, so I'm hopeful that everyone will find a prize to his liking. Thanks again to all the donators!

HOW TO GET YOUR PRIZE:

1. Every coach who's still in the league can pick one game from the prize pool.
2. Picking takes place in order of success in the league (Zeta prepared a list, shown below).
3. When it's your turn, please pick your prize and post your choice here in the thread, so that others can proceed (and the list of remaining prizes can be updated).
4. I'd recommend to also send the donator of your prize a message, since they may not be following this thread all the time.
5. The donator (or, in some cases, me) will then send you the respective key, or instructions for getting your prize.
6. Picking can proceed as soon as the previous pick was announced here in the thread.
7. If there is aproblem with a prize (key not working, etc.), please post this in the thread, so that we can find an alternative solution.

PRIZE PICKING ORDER:

01. HannoB, winner
02. E_A, runner-up
03. Psyringe, Natural Disaster, 1-0-1 postseason, -1 TD differential
04. Mefet, Runic Sleeping Pills, 1-0-1 postseason, -3 TD differential
05. Piranjade, Misfits, 0-0-1 postseason, -1 TD differential, 2 TDs scored
06. MafiaK1, Systematic Chaos, 0-0-1 postseason, -2 TD differential, 1 TD scored
07. WereCrow, Moar Dakka!, 0-0-1 postseason, -2 TD differential, 0 TD scored
08. kanarek, Sewer Swappers, 0-0-1 postseason, conceded
09. iipp0, Anti-Anemia Alliance, 8-3-2, 27 pts.
10. DodoGeo, Red Spiky Team, 8-0-5, 24 pts.
11. Arnob8911, DeathGate, 6-3-4, 21 pts.
12. cheongzewei, Roaring Rampage, 4-7-2, 19 pts.
13. Vitek, Screams of Frogs, 5-3-5, 18 pts. +5 TD differential
14. WBGhiro, Big and heavy fists, 5-3-5, 18 pts. +/-0 TD differential, 13 TDs scored
15. Hawk52, Undead Fighting Champs, 5-3-5, 18 pts. +/-0 TD differential, 12 TDs scored
16. Jo11y, Jollys Likedeeler, 4-5-4, 17 pts.
17. Mainosmies, Dead Eye Berserkers, 4-3-6, 15 pts.
18. Realrocker07, Brok'd Nose Brigade, 3-4-6, 13 pts.
19. rcthedigitalhero, End Boss Brawlers, 3-3-7, 12 pts.
20. Zeta, The Armored Seagulls, 3-2-8, 11 pts.
21. Mystral, The Roving Band, 2-4-7, 10 pts.
22. Kamica, Don't Blink!, 2-3-8, 9 pts.
23. Chaospanda, Deep and Bloody, 1-6-6, 9 pts.
24. Moggrym, Forestdwellers, 2-2-9, 8 pts. -13 TD differential
25. Judas_Iscariot, Rioting Punks, 2-2-9, 8 pts. -19 TD differential
26. CSPVG, Half-Moon Bombers, 0-2-11, 2 pts.
27. Vohaul, Highland Haunters, 0-0-13, 0 pts.

PRIZES (PART 1):

- PICKED by JudasIscariot: <span class="bold">Afterfall Insanity Extended Edition</span> (Steam), donated by iipp0.
- <span class="bold">Age of Wonders</span> (GamersGate, DRM free), donated by Psyringe.
- <span class="bold">AI War incl. some DLCs</span> (Steam, possible DRM free also available), donated by iipp0, please contact him for details.
- <span class="bold">Alien Hallway</span> (GamersGate, SecuRom, also comes with a Steam key), donated by Hawk52.
- <span class="bold">Alien Shooter 2 Reloaded</span> (GamersGate, SecuRom, also comes with a Steam key), donated by Hawk52.

- <span class="bold">Aquaria</span> (Steam), donated by DodoGeo.
- PICKED by Kamica: <span class="bold">Arcanum - Of Steamworks and Magick Obscura</span> (GOG), donated by Piranjade.
- PICKED by MafiaK1: <span class="bold">Assassin's Creed 3 Deluxe Edition</span> (GamersGate), donated by Psyringe.
- <span class="bold">The A.Typical RPG</span> (GamersGate), donated by Hawk52.
- PICKED by WereCrow: <span class="bold">Batman: Arkham Asylum</span> (Steam), donated by Vitek.

- PICKED by ChaosPanda: <span class="bold">Batman: Arkham City</span> (Steam), donated by Vitek.
- PICKED by E_A: <span class="bold">Battle Worlds: Kronos</span> (GOG), donated by JudasIscariot.
- <span class="bold">The Bindung of Isaac (incl. Wrath of the Lamb)</span> (Steam), donated by rcthedigitalhero.
- <span class="bold">The Bindung of Isaac (incl. Wrath of the Lamb)</span> (Steam), donated by iipp0.
- PICKED by Psyringe: <span class="bold">Blackguards Special Edition</span> (GOG), donated by JudasIscariot.

- <span class="bold">Burnout Paradise: The Ultimate Box</span> (Origin or Steam), donated by Vitek.
- <span class="bold">The Cat Lady</span> (Desura), donated by Mystral.
- <span class="bold">Cave Story +</span> (Steam), donated by iipp0.
- <span class="bold">Chaser</span> (Steam), donated by iipp0.
- <span class="bold">Clive Barker's Jericho</span> (Steam), donated by iipp0.

- <span class="bold">Crusader Kings Complete</span> (GamersGate), donated by Hawk52.
- <span class="bold">Cryostasis</span> (GamersGate, DRM free), donated by Psyringe.
- <span class="bold">Darkest Hour: A Hearts of Iron game</span> (Steam), donated by iipp0.
- PICKED (though no one seems to understand why ;) ) by rcthedigitalhero: <span class="bold">Day One: Garry's Incident</span> (Steam), donated by iipp0.
- <span class="bold">Dead Hungry Diner</span> (Steam), donated by iipp0.

- PICKED by Mystral: <span class="bold">Defcon</span> (Steam), donated by Arnob.
- PICKED by Hawk52: <span class="bold">Desktop Dungeons</span> (Steam), donated by CSPVG.
- <span class="bold">Die By The Sword</span> (GOG), donated by WBGhiro.
- PICKED by Piranjade: <span class="bold">Divinity 2: Developer's Cut</span> (GOG), donated by JudasIscariot.
- <span class="bold">Dungeon Bowl</span> (Steam), donated by iipp0.

- PICKED by Moggrym: <span class="bold">Dungeons - The Dark Lord</span> (Steam), donated by Mystral.
- <span class="bold">Dust: An Elysian Tail</span> (Steam), donated by rcthedigitalhero.
- <span class="bold">English Country Tune</span> (Steam), donated by DodoGeo.
- <span class="bold">Eryi's Action</span> (Steam), donated by iipp0.
- <span class="bold">Eryi's Action</span> (GamersGate), donated by Hawk52.

- <span class="bold">Eschalon Book 2</span> (Steam), donated by Mystral.
- <span class="bold">Fairy Bloom Freesia</span> (Steam), donated by iipp0.
- <span class="bold">F.E.A.R.</span> (Steam), donated by E_A.
- <span class="bold">F.E.A.R. 2: Project Origin</span> (Steam), donated by E_A.
- <span class="bold">F.E.A.R. 3</span> (Steam), donated by E_A.

- <span class="bold">Fractal</span> (Steam), donated by DodoGeo.
- <span class="bold">Fuel</span> (Steam), donated by E_A.
- <span class="bold">Giana Sisters: Twisted Dreams</span> (GOG), donated by Piranjade
- <span class="bold">Giana Sisters: Twisted Dreams</span> (Steam), donated by rcthedigitalhero.
- <span class="bold">Gravity Badgers</span> (Steam), donated by iipp0.

- PICKED by cheongzewei: <span class="bold">GTR Evolution (incl. Race 07)</span> (Steam), donated by Psyringe.
- <span class="bold">Guacamelee</span> (HumbleBundle Gift), donated by Vitek.
- PICKED by Realrocker07: <span class="bold">Guardians of Middle-earth</span> (Steam), donated by E_A.
- <span class="bold">Gumboy Crazy Adventures</span> (Steam), donated by iipp0.
- <span class="bold">Hammerfight</span> (Steam), donated by iipp0.
Post edited March 20, 2014 by Psyringe
(Prizes continued):

- <span class="bold">Helldorado</span> (GamersGate, DRM free), donated by Psyringe.
- PICKED by Vitek: <span class="bold">Heretic Kingdoms</span> (GOG), donated by JudasIscariot.
- PICKED by Vohaul: <span class="bold">Hotline Miami</span> (Steam), donated by WereCrow.
- <span class="bold">Ignite</span> (Steam), donated by iipp0.
- <span class="bold">Indie Royale Golden Jubilee Bundle</span> (Desura, DRM-free), donated by iipp0 (possibly two keys available)
- <span class="bold">Ion Assault</span> (Steam), donated by iipp0.

- <span class="bold">Intrusion 2</span> (Steam), donated by iipp0.
- <span class="bold">Judge Dredd</span> (Steam), donated by DodoGeo.
- <span class="bold">Karateka</span> (Steam), donated by Mystral.
- <span class="bold">Killing Floor + some DLC</span> (Steam), donated by iipp0.
- <span class="bold">King's Bounty: The Legend</span> (GamersGate, DRM free), donated by Psyringe.

- PICKED by kanarek: <span class="bold">The Lord of the Rings: War in the North</span> (Steam), donated by E_A.
- <span class="bold">Magicka + Dungeon and Demons DLC + Vietnam DLC</span> (Steam), donated by iipp0.
- <span class="bold">Men of War: Condemned Heroes</span> (Steam), donated by iipp0.
- <span class="bold">Mini Motor Racing EVO</span> (Steam), donated by E_A.
- PICKED by CSPVG: <span class="bold">Monaco</span> (Steam), donated by rcthedigitalhero.

- <span class="bold">Mortal Kombat Kollection</span> (Steam), donated by E_A.
- <span class="bold">Mount &amp; Blade</span> (Steam), donated by iipp0.
- <span class="bold">Naval War: Arctic Circle</span> (Steam), donated by iipp0.
- <span class="bold">Neighbours From Hell Compilation</span> (Steam), donated by iipp0.
- <span class="bold">Nuclear Dawn</span> (Steam), donated by iipp0.

- <span class="bold">Operation Flashpoint: Dragon Rising</span> (Steam), donated by E_A.
- <span class="bold">Operation Flashpoint: Red River</span> (Steam), donated by E_A.
- PICKED by HannoB: <span class="bold">Orcs Must Die!</span> (Steam), donated by Vitek.
- <span class="bold">Pacific Storm Allies</span> (Steam), donated by iipp0.
- <span class="bold">Palm Kingdoms 2 (Mac)</span> (GamersGate), donated by Hawk52.

- PICKED by Zeta: <span class="bold">Particulars</span> (Steam), donated by E_A.
- <span class="bold">Renegade Ops Collection</span> (Steam via GamersGate), donated by Psyringe.
- PICKED by arnob8911: <span class="bold">Reus</span> (Steam), donated by rcthedigitalhero.
- <span class="bold">The Rockin' Dead</span> (GamersGate, DRM free), donated by Psyringe.
- <span class="bold">Scribblenauts Unlimited</span> (Steam), donated by E_A.

- <span class="bold">Serious Sam HD: 1st Encounter</span> (Steam), donated by iipp0.
- <span class="bold">Serious Sam HD: 2nd Encounter</span> (Steam), donated by iipp0.
- <span class="bold">Stellar Impact</span> (Steam), donated by iipp0.
- <span class="bold">Storm over the Pacific</span> (GamersGate), donated by Hawk52.
- PICKED by WBGhiro: <span class="bold">Strike Suit Zero</span> (Steam), donated by rcthedigitalhero/iipp0.

- PICKED by Mainosmies: <span class="bold">System Shock 2</span> (Steam), donated by iipp0.
- <span class="bold">Terrorhedron</span> (GamersGate), donated by Hawk52.
- <span class="bold">To the Moon</span> (Steam), donated by rcthedigitalhero.
- <span class="bold">Torchlight</span> (GOG), donated by Psyringe, several copies available.
- <span class="bold">Total Overdose</span> (GamersGate, DRM free), donated by Psyringe.

- PICKED by jol1yroger: <span class="bold">Uplink</span> (Steam), donated by Arnob.
- <span class="bold">The Void</span>, (GamersGate, DRM free), donated by Psyringe.
- <span class="bold">Will Fight For Food</span> (GamersGate), donated by Hawk52.
- <span class="bold">Zombie Shooter</span> (GamersGate, SecuRom, also comes with a Steam key), donated by Hawk52.
- <span class="bold">Zombie Shooter 2</span> (GamersGate, SecuRom, also comes with a Steam key), donated by Hawk52.
Post edited March 20, 2014 by Psyringe
The finals start NOW