It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Is there a hidden game mechanic where we can hire Hitmen to take out Rod's lizards? I bet if we pulled all our excess money together, we could get some good people to take care of the "problem".
Hawk52: Is there a hidden game mechanic where we can hire Hitmen to take out Rod's lizards? I bet if we pulled all our excess money together, we could get some good people to take care of the "problem".
Sadly, I think Wizards are gonna be the closest we're gonna get to that...but I like how you're thinking.
I’m feeling slightly demonized here.
OK, so I score TD’s & rack up league points, but with all the deaths & crippling going on this season, I’ve caused a total of 1 permanent injury.
There are clearly far more brutal teams here….
The match Fluffy Birds vs Hammerfists will begin within the next 30 minutes. Let's get ready tooo ruuumbleeee
dwarves vs human on air very very soon
Rodzaju: I’m feeling slightly demonized here.
OK, so I score TD’s & rack up league points, but with all the deaths & crippling going on this season, I’ve caused a total of 1 permanent injury.
I get the feeling that changes very soon--you had to take on the returning teams early and they're more built to withstand injury if I'm not mistaken.
Rodzaju: I’m feeling slightly demonized here.
Zeta: I get the feeling that changes very soon--you had to take on the returning teams early and they're more built to withstand injury if I'm not mistaken.
It really does need to change.
I've got a reputation to maintain....
:)

Oh and now all of my saurus & my kroxy have block...
:D
kanarek: dwarves vs human on air very very soon
Yeah ok, ohm, so, long story short: More luck than brains. Dwarves won 2:1. But it was not because of my great gameplay ;-). It was a victory but it didn't quite feel right...
Post edited July 18, 2013 by HannoB
kanarek: dwarves vs human on air very very soon
HannoB: Yeah ok, ohm, so, long story short: More luck than brains. Dwarves won 2:1. But it was not because of my great gameplay ;-). It was a victory but it didn't quite feel right...
Why not?
You did what Dwarves do best.
Nothing fancy, just pile into the other team & push through where you can...
Guys/Gals, what is up with those turn 16 fouls?!?
I get tactical fouling during the game, it's part of Blood Bowl, but that... *shakes head*
Always imagine you were playing Blood Bowl table top sitting in front of the other player.
Post edited July 18, 2013 by Piranjade
Piranjade: Guys/Gals, what is up with those turn 16 fouls?!?
I get tactical fouling during the game, it's part of Blood Bowl, but that... *shakes head*
Always imagine you were playing Blood Bowl table top sitting in front of the other player.
if the other player is strong u may kill something so it will be easier for other teams to win and that could be good for your ranking

and u could get some spp´s
My match against TwisterBE sure was bloody (on both sides too!) My ogres tore through the AV7 players often enough, but his constant D2 blocks payed off eventually.

It was not quite enough to stop my team from scoring twice though.

And I finally managed to hit someone with a thrown snot too! Honestly, I expected it to have a lot more... pizzaz.

Here's the replay: http://wikisend.com/download/300128/Weekly_S2_D2_R4_Ghiro-TwisterBe.db

Piranjade: Guys/Gals, what is up with those turn 16 fouls?!?
MafiaK1: and u could get some spp´s
No spp for fouling or stabbing, sadly

I don't mind turn 16 fouls so much, afterall it's bloodbowl, but if we want to make a house rule and frown upon turn 16 fouling unless it's Rod I don't mind either.
Post edited July 18, 2013 by WBGhiro
MafiaK1: if the other player is strong u may kill something so it will be easier for other teams to win and that could be good for your ranking
It could also be the other way around and a strong team might hurt your future opponents.
I don't think you can really calculate something like that at this point of the league.

Casualties caused by fouls don't give SPP as far as I know.
I think I've only done 1 foul.
It was turn 16 to try to get rid of Brashfagor.
Managed to mng him, but more importantly, I believe I laid the groundwork for his demise....
:)

Honestly, if he had been left unmolested, he would have been an absolute brute by the end of the season...
WBGhiro: My match against TwisterBE sure was bloody (on both sides too!) My ogres tore through the AV7 players often enough, but his constant D2 blocks payed off eventually.

It was not quite enough to stop my team from scoring twice though.

And I finally managed to hit someone with a thrown snot too! Honestly, I expected it to have a lot more... pizzaz.

Here's the replay: http://wikisend.com/download/300128/Weekly_S2_D2_R4_Ghiro-TwisterBe.db

WBGhiro: No spp for fouling or stabbing, sadly

I don't mind turn 16 fouls so much, afterall it's bloodbowl, but if we want to make a house rule and frown upon turn 16 fouling unless it's Rod I don't mind either.
That match was brutal. No surprise I lost again, but never had this much fun in a match yet:)