It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Interestingly, 2 weeks in & 6 teams have maximum points.
Only 4 of these are experienced teams (& 1 of them only because their opponent was a no-show).

Take heart.
No-one is unbeatable.
Well, except me maybe...
XD
Rodzaju: Well, except me maybe...
XD
You know what happened to dinosaurs? :)
Post edited July 09, 2013 by iippo
Rodzaju: Well, except me maybe...
XD
iippo: You know what happened to dinosaurs? :)
That was last season.
This year we won't meet unless we are both in the playoffs....

Has anyone else noticed the wannabe / fraudster?
Post edited July 09, 2013 by Rodzaju
Rodzaju: That was last season.
Give my vamps and odd thrall few seasons time to lvl up first ty ;)
Rodzaju: That was last season.
iippo: Give my vamps and odd thrall few seasons time to lvl up first ty ;)
So which thrall is the odd one?
iippo: Give my vamps and odd thrall few seasons time to lvl up first ty ;)
Rodzaju: So which thrall is the odd one?
The first one to level up ofcourse :)
Second match of the 3rd day has been played between me and DCDigitalHero, a draw after a lot of casualties on both sides 1-1.
For a replay check here https://www.dropbox.com/s/it0sunz9z9w022x/Weekly_S2_R3_DCDigitalHero-Arnob8911.db
arnob8911: Second match of the 3rd day has been played between me and DCDigitalHero, a draw after a lot of casualties on both sides 1-1.
For a replay check here https://www.dropbox.com/s/it0sunz9z9w022x/Weekly_S2_R3_DCDigitalHero-Arnob8911.db
Twas a brutal match, where I scored early, and was blocked up one side of the field, and back down the other.

Hidalgo of the Seventh circle, after having both his head and ass smashed in during the course of this league, has graciously bowed out (and by graciously i mean he took his pants off and threw them at me). So I had to go into my little black book of characters I've been... associated with... throughout my life.

Welcome to the league, The Cookie Monster
kanarek: Gobblin bookmaker says:: "Division 2, round 3 will be exciting. Dont waste your time and bet. Here are our guarnteed tips for you*!"

Wheredemons(Necro 0) vs Talking Dead(Necro 2)
Necromantic trophy, the Master of the Drawn, is running. Talking Dead had a great start, but will win this match. Talking will vin 2-1.

Twisted Elves(WoodE 0) vs The Armored Seagulls(Human 3)
While human teams are considered very dangerous in GOG Weekly league, twisted treeman and speed of elven catchers will bring 3-1 victory to elf coach.

Anti-Anemia Alliance(Vampire 6) vs We are not fluffy birds(Human 4)
Season one runner-up will meet the ever thirsty transilvanians. With huge inducement list against the Birds, this match will decided by luck. 1-1 tie.

Red Lantern(Dwarfs 0) vs Natural Disaster(WoodE 3)
None of teams start the season well. Slight edge that Naturalist had after the first match is negated with injuries and no MVP. Dwarves will win by one TD and few brokne necks. 2-1

Misfits(Underworld 6) vs Nurgle Lymphocytes(Nurlge 3)
The most anticipated match of this round. We will see ton of action, huge fists, claws, bites, tunneling rats and maybe some magic. White blood things will destroy the Misfits. 2-0

Big & heavy fists(Ogre 6) vs Hamburg Hammerfists(Dwarf 4)
BHF has an excelent start to the season. Their spokeman the Stickyfeet briefly described the tactics for the upcoming match, "we will run away". Sorry dwarves, you are slow. OGres by 2 TD. 2-0

Nagarythe Decadence(DarkE 0) vs Screams of Frogs(Liz 3)
The serie of bad luck is hunting this dark elf team, but Frogs are not in the good shape either. Will the dark elfish masterplan work this time? Drawn, 2-2 is expected by gobbos.

*no money will be given back for unaccurancy of prediction. You are clever enough to trust a goblin, arent you?
Very cool of you to do a write up for that.

But how can Division 2 be superior when Division 1 has the red hot battle of The Custodians (0-0-2) vs. The Time Travel Paradox (0-0-2)?!
Hawk52: But how can Division 2 be superior when Division 1 has the red hot battle of The Custodians (0-0-2) vs. The Time Travel Paradox (0-0-2)?!
oh my....

Maybe I am able to get a Draw against Halflings. ^^"

You've got a message. ;)
Post edited July 10, 2013 by chaos_panda
Mafiak and me will be playing now
FYI:

The "red hot battle" of Div1 will be hold on Friday mid-morning US-time / evening EU-time if nothing intervenes. :)
Mafiak1 and I tied the game 1-1
I suffered from a lack of players able to carry the ball, and he had three players knocked down in a single turn.
My team suffered heavy cassualties, with a dead gutter runner and an -1 MV (and obviouslvy out of the team) thrower.

He will upload the replay as it seems I'm unable to do it properly...
Yeah didnt run as planned so its my third draw...
but got some spp´s so it should be still fine the league is young :D

morb will post the link for the replay since i cant
Replay: http://wikisend.com/download/160706/Weekly_S2_D1_R3_MafiaK1-Mefet12.db