It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

E_A: Oh well. Sorry I wasn't faster. I was too hyper last night to do serious stuff and Macheted Zombies instead ;-).
Don't worry, I was just tinkering on my computer and saw you hadn't uploaded it yet, so I took care of it when I wasn't busy. No hard feelings.
Morb and I are going to have our game in an hour or two, time permitting. Come see the FINAL HALFLING GAME~!
Game going live in a few minutes. The end of an era :(
Hawk52: Game going live in a few minutes. The end of an era :(
*hugs you*
Hi everybody!

I'm Hawk's friend, Steven. Though I usually go by "Stevie." I've had a passing interest in Blood Bowl (largely through Hawk) for a couple of years. It's only been recently that I've actually learned to PLAY the game, and learn to utilize the different teams.

So if there are any slots open for the next season, I'd love to sign up ^^
Steviec85: Hi everybody!

I'm Hawk's friend, Steven. Though I usually go by "Stevie." I've had a passing interest in Blood Bowl (largely through Hawk) for a couple of years. It's only been recently that I've actually learned to PLAY the game, and learn to utilize the different teams.

So if there are any slots open for the next season, I'd love to sign up ^^
Hey Steven! Glad to see some more people take interest in Blood Bowl!

The sign-up thread is here: http://www.gog.com/forum/general/blood_bowl_gog_weekly_season_3_sign_up_thread

Keep in mind we just reached 24 coaches, so you'll be put into a reserves list. Should we reach sufficient coaches in that list, you'll be added to the league!
Thanks! And sorry for posting in the wrong thread, haha... Hawk had been getting onto me about not signing up yet, and kind of found this thread in a rush. My apologies.

Looking forward to (hopefully) playing :D
Steviec85: Thanks! And sorry for posting in the wrong thread, haha... Hawk had been getting onto me about not signing up yet, and kind of found this thread in a rush. My apologies.

Looking forward to (hopefully) playing :D
Hi Steven and welcome to The League!
Even if we won't find a space for you next season (I hope we will though) you could still join the GOG Open League for the occasional friendly game:

League name: 'GOG Open Access League'
Owner: 'Rodzaju'
password: 'GOGOAL'
(the team has to be approved which might take some time)

If you have any questions don't hesitate to ask here or in the other thread.
:( :( NOT THIS WAY MY HALFLINGS DIDN'T DESERVE THAT :( :(
Hawk52: :( :( NOT THIS WAY MY HALFLINGS DIDN'T DESERVE THAT :( :(
I was so rooting for you to get that TD at the end of the first half!
What an exciting game!
My Chaos Dwarves literally butchered Hawks Halflings over the course of the game. The very first bash already resulted in a injurie. Despite that, Hawk had some pretty good chances to score a touchdown, but the dice was against him, letting him fail a going for it at the touchdownline.

At the end of the game he only had two Treeman and a single halfling left.

2:0 for the Grinders.

Replay: http://wikisend.com/download/245902/Weekly_S2_D1_R13_Morb-Hawk52.db
Dwarfs vs Vamp action about to begin.

(vamp coach sponsored by "quality" Grafenwalder Pils)
Post edited September 22, 2013 by iippo
http://www.twitch.tv/realaningan

Game starting soon
With lots of Nuffling, the vampires managed to squeeze 2-1 at the last turn.

Got to go put the assistant coach back to sleep now ->
Post edited September 22, 2013 by iippo
So who's the last 4 teams? :D