It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I thought GOW2018 was a pretty good game. The combat system isnt as complex as the previous entries apparently (havent played them) and it could be “easier” because now magic is runes with cooldown instead of magic bar but its still a pretty good game.

I do think reviewers overhyped the son-father relationship (Atreus isnt annoying like other NPC characters but he isnt my favorite either). The game does suffer from difficult early game and easier endgame, especially on GMGOW difficulty and your biggest enemy is the camera.

But I do think this is an appealing move for PC gamers although maybe bad for Sony. More and mkre console exclusives are becoming available for PC (the only franchise that is Sony exclusive that Im missing is Insomniac’s Marvel series now with Spiderman and Wolverine). Bad for Sony because they seem to be following Microsoft’s footsteps when Microsoft is playing this game because they dont care about the Xbox console anymore (they definitely want to make sales and get people into the “Xbox ecosystem” through GamePass to capture PC gamers).
Tokyo_Bunny_8990: I thought GOW2018 was a pretty good game. The combat system isnt as complex as the previous entries apparently (havent played them) and it could be “easier” because now magic is runes with cooldown instead of magic bar but its still a pretty good game.

I do think reviewers overhyped the son-father relationship (Atreus isnt annoying like other NPC characters but he isnt my favorite either). The game does suffer from difficult early game and easier endgame, especially on GMGOW difficulty and your biggest enemy is the camera.

But I do think this is an appealing move for PC gamers although maybe bad for Sony. More and mkre console exclusives are becoming available for PC (the only franchise that is Sony exclusive that Im missing is Insomniac’s Marvel series now with Spiderman and Wolverine). Bad for Sony because they seem to be following Microsoft’s footsteps when Microsoft is playing this game because they dont care about the Xbox console anymore (they definitely want to make sales and get people into the “Xbox ecosystem” through GamePass to capture PC gamers).
Eh its actually a good thing for Sony if they go a timed exclusive to console route and then have the games on pc as plenty of pc games won't go to console at best they'll just buy the game legally then use a emulator to play the game .. So its a smarter move and actually good business for Sony to go ''timed exclusive to console'' route to maximize profit as it'd still be exclusive on a Sony console yet also be on PC