It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

* DAILY BUMP *
Here's another backronym I can think of...

Dessimu: Dangerous Entity, Stealing Sugar In a Massive Underwater submarine.

This time I am in for
FearfulSymmetry:
Post edited February 24, 2015 by Dessimu
Thanks for the giveaway! I'd like to be in for:

Syberia
The Apotheosis Project

Here's my backronym (I never should have chosen a username this long): Fantastically Egomaniacal And Reasonably Frightening Unleashed Lizzard, Searching Your Magical Mansion Excitedly To Recover Yogurt
* Daily bump *

New winners will be announced in a few hours... You still have time to enter the giveaway or update your posts.
Post edited February 26, 2015 by _Slaugh_
Darn, I promised then completely forgot about this. Sorry about that. Let's see if I can make up for that:
Stupid people in need of reality infusion and liposuction. Yeah, I'm feeling a bit cynical :P

Here's an updated list:

Machines at War 3
Xotic Complete
Residue
Voyage: Journey to the Moon

As for the challenge... is there even a running one? Again, sorry, I'd totally forgotten and am completely out of the loop at this point :P But, I did promise...
Post edited February 26, 2015 by Spinorial
It's time to announce the second wave of winners:

<span class="bold">wildys</span>: Super Toy Cars
<span class="bold">phandom</span>: Sniper: Ghost Warrior Gold Edition
<span class="bold">FearfulSymmetry</span>: Syberia
<span class="bold">Dessimu</span> (for FearfulSymmetry): The Apotheosis Project + OST
<span class="bold">Spinorial</span>: Machines At War 3

The codes will be sent shortly...
I received the codes, thank you for your great generosity! The amount of games you're giving away is simply staggering. :)

Dessimu: Here's another backronym I can think of...

Dessimu: Dangerous Entity, Stealing Sugar In a Massive Underwater submarine.

This time I am in for
FearfulSymmetry:
Dessimu:
Thank you for being in for me, I really appreciate it! :)
Thank you very much! I really appreciate the time and effort you put into this.
If the forum title was large enough I would keep that backronym.
Thanks a bunch kitty! Also, can we all agree that FearfulSymmetry also gets Syberia II. I'm a bit of a stickler that the two must go together :P
Post edited February 27, 2015 by Spinorial
Spinorial: Thanks a bunch kitty! Also, can we all agree that FearfulSymmetry also gets Syberia II. I'm a bit of a stickler that the two must go together :P
I'm great with that, provided that he doesn't already have it! :D
awwww every ones so nice
Spinorial: Thanks a bunch kitty! Also, can we all agree that FearfulSymmetry also gets Syberia II. I'm a bit of a stickler that the two must go together :P
genkicolleen: I'm great with that, provided that he doesn't already have it! :D
I don't have it yet, so that would be awesome, but I've already been lucky enough to win two games, so I wouldn't want to presume. :)
high rated
genkicolleen: I'm great with that, provided that he doesn't already have it! :D
FearfulSymmetry: I don't have it yet, so that would be awesome, but I've already been lucky enough to win two games, so I wouldn't want to presume. :)
I initially had the intention to offer Syberia and Syberia 2 as a bundle, but I finally decided to offer them separately (some people already own the first opus).

Now that I know that you really want the sequel, it's yours! Check your PM. ;-)
FearfulSymmetry: I don't have it yet, so that would be awesome, but I've already been lucky enough to win two games, so I wouldn't want to presume. :)
_Slaugh_: I initially had the intention to offer Syberia and Syberia 2 as a bundle, but I finally decided to offer them separately (some people already own the first opus).

Now that I know that you really want the sequel, it's yours! Check your PM. ;-)
Once again, thank you so much for your generosity in this giveaway, both to me and to others! I'll be sure to enjoy the games. :)
FearfulSymmetry:
I am very happy for you! Thank you, Slaugh, for this great giveaway :)