It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
I have been off in another world for the last month or so, and just realized I received an extra copy of Pillars of Eternity. So, I am holding a giveaway for a GOG key for the Hero Edition of Pillars of Eternity. To enter just say you're in and keeping with my belated giveaway let's hear something that you have been really late for. I would prefer to see someone win that intends to play the game and not re-gifters.

I will close entry on Tuesday, 28 Apr 2015 at 0555 EST, when my alarm to start my work week goes off. Expect to see a random winner selected and an update by the same time on the 29th...I am a procrastinator after all.

Good luck to all participants
Post edited April 21, 2015 by VABlitz
Not in, but thanks for the generous giveaway! +1
Wow! Thanks for the awesome giveaway! +1!
I'm in!

The thing I was really late for was... joining GoG. I didn't know it existed until a couple years ago. I didn't realize what I was missing! The community here is fantastic, the games are DRM-free, and there are tons of classics that I have gotten for great prices. Better late than never, though!
Not in, I want to comment on the topic though. I was born late, le wrong generation. :P
+1 for awesome giveaway!
I'm in, to break the ice for others and take the shame of being among the first to beg for such a costly game. :D Very generous of you to just give it away, thanks a lot for the opportunity!

I'm generally late when it comes to videogames. I bought my first decent graphic card after more than 30 years of gaming, before that I only ever had onboard or very low end GPU. And I only really started to spend bigger amounts of money on games when I joined GOG. Before, I just bought the occasional bargain bin title and mostly lived off freeware otherwise. As such, I missed out on a lot of classic games and played some which were seen as groundbreaking (like Half-Life) more than 15 years after release only. Being able to play Pillars of Eternity now, only one month after release, would finally put an end to that misery of tardiness and I'm actually craving for a modern but classic style story RPG right now, so I would definitely play it myself soon. :)
Thanks for your amazing generosity! +1

Can I enter for another user?
Great giveaway! I'm in.

What I will be really late for is the Witcher 3. I simply can't afford to pay that much for a single game at the moment. :-(
Not in but thanks for the giveaway.
I'd like to play the game someday, but not for probably a year or more, so NOT in.

Thank you so much for the generous giveaway, though! I hope that whomever wins REALLLLY wants it and enjoys the heck out of it! :D
I've got a bit of a backlog but what the heck, count me in.

Thank you and +1.
Thank you for your generosity. This is definitely a game I am looking forward to.
I'm in. +1.

I am rather a stickler for punctuality, so I am rarely late. Actually, to ensure that I am not late due to unexpected circumstances, I tend to show up quite ungracefully early to some occasions.

However, I never seem to remember when daylight saving time changes occur, so once a year I tend to be late to something, and once a year I tend to be extremely early to something.
Post edited April 21, 2015 by mrkgnao
I'm in!

Thanks a lot for such a generous giveaway! +1

Besides being late for joining the GOG community, I was late for buying digital games. I used to buy retail games for so long till about two years back and bought about 2- 3 games a year. I eventually decided to buy online and realized that I was missing out on so much. For example, I'm playing Baldur's Gate right now, which I could never have gotten in a retail store.
As it's likely to be a long time before I can afford this myself I'm in for your very generous giveaway. +1

Like mrkgnao I hate being late so tend to come overly early to any appointment or engagement I have, but I'm rubbish at doing stuff that just involves me and often postpone reminders to do various tasks for days or weeks...
I'm in.

I participated in the forums in 2012 when this site offered Fallout 1 for free, first game my brother and I boought here was Baldur's Gate 2. (The Bioware hype was still strong back in 2011)
Post edited April 21, 2015 by Elmofongo
Not in but thanks for this awesome giveaway +1.