It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

low rated
Zezione: Congratulations to the other winners!
Thanks, and same to you and the other winners too. :)

Also i'm so happy/excited that I might actually play it within short order.
(I often put a number of games off after buying, but am tempted to play this one sooner rather than later)
Post edited September 05, 2021 by GamezRanker
LordCephy: And now you just reminded me that the one area where cephalopods are not awesome is lifespan as most live only one to three years. *sad face*
GamezRanker: Cheer up, fren.....now yer immortal and we can sail the seas of the gog forums for all e-ter-ni-ty. ;D
So long as I don't get any weird urges for brains, we're cool.
low rated
LordCephy: So long as I don't get any weird urges for brains, we're cool.
Yer now the kewl undead.....you are more or less the same, except now yer immortal(also you can now do magik, if ya want to, and have an excellent singing voice as well). :D
LordCephy: So long as I don't get any weird urges for brains, we're cool.
GamezRanker: Yer now the kewl undead.....you are more or less the same, except now yer immortal(also you can now do magik, if ya want to, and have an excellent singing voice as well). :D
I'm pretty sure that the only songs that I'd be singing are Under the Sea and Octopus's Garden or anything similar, so let's not go there. Cephalopod magic is ink to the face.
Thanks as always Doc, for the creativity and generosity, it was a blast to participate in this adventurer's gathering.

Congrats to the winners, survivors and exotic animal's meals!

P.S: Mortimer still can't believe he ended up managing to get his hands on the Pygmies' precious hairloom.
It was fun! I didn't win the prize, but I won against Lady Luck! XD

Thank you Doc for the opportunity!
thx for the adventure doc
Doc0075: 23 - Americo Cortez (KetobaK) rolls 5 + 5 = 10
You run and jump off the waterfall while cracking your whip, catching a vine as you descend. Landing on top of a Pygmy you spin and kick another in the groin as he charges you.
With no time to spare you grab for the red bottle but it changes colour to gold as you take it. Cursing and praying that gold is the actual elixir, you rush across the bridge and homewards to save the love of your life.
Congratulations you have escaped with the Elixir of Youth.
And that is how you make a great giveaway, take notes GOG!!!! Thank you very much for this amazing 'RPGgameaway', Doc. A great journey to uncharted lands, Americo and April's baby will be named Doc0075.
Congratulations to the other winners!
Attachments:
Doc0075: The winners are:

1 - slurredprey
2 - LaLaLee
3 - LordCephy
4 - Zezione
5 - GamezRanker
6 - Alexim
7 - Clairsentient
8 - DiffuseReflection
9 - ywzywz
10 - phaolo
11 - KetobaK
12 - truhlik

I will contact you in chat with the codes shortly.
Congratulations to the winners and Thank you Doc0075 for adventure.
Doc0075 thank you for these great adventures

Doc0075: The winners are:

1 - slurredprey
2 - LaLaLee
3 - LordCephy
4 - Zezione
5 - GamezRanker
6 - Alexim
7 - Clairsentient
8 - DiffuseReflection
9 - ywzywz
10 - phaolo
11 - KetobaK
12 - truhlik

I will contact you in chat with the codes shortly.
Congratulations to the winners