It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
EDIT: Contest over! Congrats to mobutu for winning, and cheers to everyone who entered.

I "owed" Night Dive a purchase since I occasionally nagged them on Twitter for a GOG release; however I figure a purchase for myself would just sit in my account unplayed, so I decide to do a giveaway. (Plus I gotta regain some goodwill after posting that silly/stupid thread and not doing much for GOG lately. ;)

I want to give a copy to somebody from the "good old days", because they're less likely to be a scammer and they're probably old and crotchety so this might cheer them up. ;)

Rules:

1) Your account must have been created in 2012 or earlier.
2) You must promise you'll make time to actually play the game, and not just let it sit in your account.

I'll give it a few days probably before picking a winner via Random.org (one post per person of courshe).
Post edited May 26, 2016 by tfishell
low rated
2015 take away 3=2012,''wats.that oh don't mind me,just doing some arithmetic.
I was never in anyway.
Looks like I qualify with an April 2012 join date, so I'm in.
I loved deus ex. Since this is a game rumored to be something like its spiritual progenitor, i would obviously find some time to play it! If i am not in any personal hate list (because i am in many people's around here), i would love to be eligible for participation! If not, i participate for someone other i will nominate later, depending on who might show interest! Thanks in advance!
If I remember correctly, I think omega64 said he was interested in this game. I'll be in for him.
tfishell: snip
I heard the name of it before but I never looked it up. Thanks for bringing it to my attention. I'm not in and will pick up my own copy sometime.
I won't have the time (or the inclination, probably) to play it anytime soon, so count me out.
Scratch that, sorry. I am out for a few days. Somehow, suddenly, games stopped appealing to me. At least for a certain period of time. Be right back in a week or so. Good luck to the winner. Once again, apologies for the inconvenience. Bye.
I'm in, thanks for the chance!
gl all
Really nice of you doing this, you are awesome, dude!
Unfortunately I personally lack the time recently to play through the games I currently have and besides Strife does not look like my sort of a game, although I absolutely love Dx an Dx:IW (yeah, its technically - garbage).

So, not in and good luck to everyone!
It looks interesting.

Sure, I'll put my hand up. I'd give it a whirl.
tfishell: 1) Your account must have been created in 2012 or earlier.
thanks for GA.
Not in. (of course :P)
Attachments:
fine.jpg (49 Kb)
Cheers for the giveaway and bringing that game to my attention! NOT in though as i didn't play the game in the original days so not 100% sure i really would like it so i rather want somebody to have it who really will appreciate it - game looks quite interesting though so i might shop it for myself at one of the upcoming sales.
If we're talking about the recenlty released "The Original Strife: Veteran Edition" count me in. I would really like to play it sooner or later. I created my account on 20/12/2012 btw, a bit lucky I suppose :P

Thanks for the giveaway and good luck to everyone!
Post edited May 23, 2016 by Martian12
Sure, I'm in. It's on my wishlist since its release here (shame you can't check the addition date as far as I know) , so I do plan on playing it at some point, but to be honest that's the intention for nearly all games in my backlog.

Thanks!