It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

It seemed almost impossible, but now Valfaris is even more action-packed.

A new free update for the game adds a Full Metal Mode, which is simply a New Game+. Now Therion’s enemies will become stronger, faster, and more unpredictable, while our hero gets a new weapon and more damage points to spare.

You can try out Full Metal Mode even now thanks to a special GOG.COM's 30% discount on the Valfaris game, lasting until 8th December 2019, 6 PM UTC.
A one day only promo ?
A promo that starts on Saturday and ends on Sunday? How many people does gog expect to buy the game? Two?
I have loved Slain and I want this so bad but it will take me a long time to play all my other priorities. Still, I am happy that they keep working on it and adding content!
I can't believe this is still tagged as a metroidvania.
The game cards are getting more and more annoying. Now we even have auto-playing and looping videos on it. Isn't the top bar with game videos and images good enough anymore?

Edit 1: I already had "media.autoplay.enabled" set to false in Firefox, but it did not stop the videos from auto-playing. Thanks to this article I found out that for muted videos I also have to set "media.autoplay.allow-muted" to false.

Edit 2: Even better, by adding the rule "www.gog.com##video" to uBlock you completely can get rid of these videos.
Post edited December 08, 2019 by eiii
By the time this news popped up in my RSS feed, the sale was already over.

Food for thought.
1. Start the sale on Sat-Sun when no one is expecting anything.
2. End the sale before Mon when many people check the site.
3. Profit?

...Yeah. That seems to be a pretty dumb plan to me.
Well I was smart to get it. :D
SeduceMePlz: 1. Start the sale on Sat-Sun when no one is expecting anything.
2. End the sale before Mon when many people check the site.
3. Profit?

...Yeah. That seems to be a pretty dumb plan to me.
Yup, I usually check the sales on friday and monday, so yeah, I totally missed this. Oh well, plenty of other games to play until this goes on sale again.