It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

We have good news for all fantasy RTS fans – today Loria becomes a free game on GOG.COM! Here is a special message that we received from one of the game's creators:

Dear Friends and Loria fans,

As some of you may perhaps know, we are working on the new tactical RTS game, Liquidation, and are excited to share the news that we will launch the Kickstarter campaign for the game today! You can check it out here.

To celebrate this important milestone for Liquidation, we have made the decision to give away Loria for free! Great news right? Sadly, we do have to let you know we need to focus our attention on the new Kickstarter campaign and Liquidation development, so, unfortunately, we won’t be able to support Loria moving forward. If you have enjoyed playing Loria and would like to support our development team, you can do so via the Liquidation Kickstarter page by making a pledge there, or by joining the fast-growing Liquidation community forums and Discord channel.

Your support is important to us, and we do hope you will join us on this next chapter in our exciting journey! Thanks for your ongoing support, it means a lot.

Erik Vinclav
high rated
Your gift is much appreciated, Mr Vinclav and GOG!
Cool, thanks.
Very generous, thank you for the free game and I hope your new game is successful.
Maybe with this game they'll figure out how to add a tutorial and key binding options.
Thanks for the OST.
It can only happen in a Kingdom where Knights are respected, it can only happen in Loria ! ^
also, this is the first case of a free game with a Demo : )
Thank you to everyone involved!
more free games?movies?
Post edited June 10, 2021 by user deleted
Thank you for the free game, also I just saw the trailer all the memories of Warcraft flooded back. I think I'm going to like this game!
Awesome :D free stuff
Well, I'll pick it up since it's free, but I played the demo and frankly wasnt very impressed. Felt very bland.
So this was giveaway number A, out of the four that were mentioned. Thank you Loria development team and GOG!
Post edited June 10, 2021 by MadalinStroe
Dear developers, thank you!
Thank you for the gift and Linux ^^
Thank you for the free game/
Thanks for the freebie and wish you success in your new game :D
Awesome, thank you! \o/