It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Any update on Divinity: Original Sin? I hope it will come out on GOG this year still.
shmerl: Any update on Divinity: Original Sin? I hope it will come out on GOG this year still.
Couple business of days?
shmerl: Any update on Divinity: Original Sin? I hope it will come out on GOG this year still.
Gydion: Couple business of days?
Hopefully it will happen before GOG staff will go to winter vacation (which would mean a couple of business days next year already).
Post edited December 24, 2015 by shmerl
Whether it will happen today / tomorrow, or we'll have to wait until January. Larian didn't exactly pick the best time to release it...
Doesn't look like it's going to make it. GOG's release team is probably on vacation by now.
Post edited December 25, 2015 by shmerl
shmerl: X3: Reunion is one of those 32 bit games which don't work on large XFS partitions. The regular workaround (with small loop image) helps. I posted the bug here:
https://www.gog.com/forum/x_series/x3_reunion_linux_version_crashes_on_startup

and updated the list: https://www.gog.com/mix/linux_games_with_large_xfs_partition_bug
Is this bug specific to XFS partitions or is it triggered by any large partition?
shmerl: X3: Reunion is one of those 32 bit games which don't work on large XFS partitions. The regular workaround (with small loop image) helps. I posted the bug here:
https://www.gog.com/forum/x_series/x3_reunion_linux_version_crashes_on_startup

and updated the list: https://www.gog.com/mix/linux_games_with_large_xfs_partition_bug
eiii: Is this bug specific to XFS partitions or is it triggered by any large partition?
For some reason it comes out on XFS, but I didn't extensively test other filesystems with it. It doesn't happen on ext4 for example.
eiii: Is this bug specific to XFS partitions or is it triggered by any large partition?
shmerl: For some reason it comes out on XFS, but I didn't extensively test other filesystems with it. It doesn't happen on ext4 for example.
I'll probably go with ext4, sounds like I should be safe then. Thanks!
Is there any chance we'll get the Linux version of Divinity: OS today GOG? :D
Ganni1987: Is there any chance we'll get the Linux version of Divinity: OS today GOG? :D
It's out! No discount on it unfortunately :( While Windows users enjoyed a major discount on it on the recent GOG winter sale, Linux and OS X users were left out and now you can only buy it for full price. Bad timing overall. In contrast on Steam, Linux users got the Linux release with 33% off...
Post edited December 28, 2015 by shmerl
Ganni1987: Is there any chance we'll get the Linux version of Divinity: OS today GOG? :D
shmerl: It's out! No discount on it unfortunately :( While Windows users enjoyed a major discount on it on the recent GOG winter sale, Linux and OS X users were left out and now you can only buy it for full price. Bad timing overall. In contrast on Steam, Linux users got the Linux release with 33% off...
I think it would have been better if it wasn't part of the sale, should have been saved for the GOG release day. I agree with you that this is all bad timing. Hopefully won't be long before it shows up again.

For those who want to verify their download this is the game's MD5:

7bd63df8313bbeec20feb5b89fa9c5e1 gog_divinity_original_sin_enhanced_edition_2.0.0.1.sh
Post edited December 28, 2015 by Ganni1987
For anyone that remembers, a few pages back on this thread I was asking how can I force VSync in Wine games with proprietary Nvidia drivers.

I mainly wanted this not because of the tearing, but because some games tend to break when running at high FPS. Risen 1 is such a game, for the majority it runs perfectly except one little detail - at high fps the camera breaks and the game becomes unplayable when climbing ledges, this a game problem unrelated to Wine.

To this day I'm still unable to force the V-Sync so here's a workaround:

I've installed the program called GLXOSD. Running games with this you can enable V-Sync and fix those pesky high FPS problems "press Shift+F11".

That's it, I hope someone finds this useful. :-)
I'd sure like to see the Linux version of Never Alone come to GOG. It's been available on Steam for a little while now.

I emailed the dev, and the response was "We'd love to release Linux on GOG, but we don't have anything official to announce at this time."

Hopefully GOG can make this happen!
hummer010: I emailed the dev, and the response was "We'd love to release Linux on GOG, but we don't have anything official to announce at this time."
Can you please ask the developers what exactly prevents them from releasing it on GOG? It's always interesting to understand what the barriers are and may be do something to reduce them.
hummer010: I emailed the dev, and the response was "We'd love to release Linux on GOG, but we don't have anything official to announce at this time."
shmerl: Can you please ask the developers what exactly prevents them from releasing it on GOG? It's always interesting to understand what the barriers are and may be do something to reduce them.
It might just be a money thing for them. I've noticed that the bigger publishers for the most part don't release on here until the game is past it's selling well point on steam.